DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

sorry i was trying :D but not expert at all

here is the original from windows :D

Hi MaLd0n

is there is way to fix mine?

thank you for huge e fortes and great tools, i'm only not expert asking pros here

i uploaded the default one for you after update to last online bios

thanks

Def_DSDT.zip

Hello MaLd0n, Thanks for your awesome guide. Lion is up and running on my Asus G50vt-X1. Only problem is, there is no listing for this laptop in the auto patcher for the DSDT... Would you mind creating one when you have a chance?

I have attached the send_me file..

Thanks so much..

send_me.zip

Hey, you patched my dsdt a while ago, post 3790/1 and it all works great but the DSDT has broken screen brightness settings.

Without the dsdt, i can change brightness with FN and left/right arrows but with DSDT, fn and left / right does nothing. I get the slider bar in display settings but when i try to move it it doesnt change the brightness and jumps straight back to max ;)

I can change brightness in the bootloader but not once booted with DSDT:( The setting made in the bootloader is retained in OS X though, as the max/only level.

Acer aspire 5738g

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1698803

thanks, if you need any extra info just shout

thanks again

Ryan

Hey Maldon, is that a patched dsdt? I tried it, but sleep didn't work at all. Just curious about what you changed in that dsdt.

compare the two DSDTs

what happens to sleep?

Hi Mald0n, sorry I need your help again. ;)

The DSDT patch for my NVIDIA G210 Work perfect for My SnowLeopard (Full QI/CE), but when I try it on my Lion The Display was still Blank/No Signal, then I try SL kext (NVDAResman + NVDANV50Hal) It work but I should delete GeForceGLDriver.bundle, Display + Resolution work, but no Hardware Acceleration offcourse. I already read in many thread that G210 was fully support in Lion (vanilla). Please Help me, is My DSDT had any wrong configurations?. I attach my DSDT.

I have no idea

sorry

This is a dsdt.dsl of my son (Asus P5k wi fi Deluxe ) extract from windows DSDTSE .

Hey fun.gif

dsdt.magnifico10.zip

Try removing _DSM into PNP0303

Hi MaLd0n

is there is way to fix mine?

thank you for huge e fortes and great tools, i'm only not expert asking pros here

i uploaded the default one for you after update to last online bios

thanks

dsdt.NemU.zip

Hello MaLd0n, Thanks for your awesome guide. Lion is up and running on my Asus G50vt-X1. Only problem is, there is no listing for this laptop in the auto patcher for the DSDT... Would you mind creating one when you have a chance?

dsdt.Nesrednug.zip

How do we test "Full QI/CE" in Lion please?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=88968

01c.png

I think I have this patched correctly, but I'm not sure.

I need the ECHI ownership patch ( http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=888 )

Anyone feel like assisting?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7803767/dsdtnative.dsl

GA-H67MA-USB3

dsdt.EHCI_Owner.zip

dsdt._without_EHCI_Owner.zip

DTGP

HDEF

HID/CID

HPET

RTC

IRQs

RENAMED

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

REMOVED

LPC

FIX WARNINGS

It's been a few years since I bothered with DSDT's, and the one I had been using with SL gives me a bunch of errors in Lion. Any chance I can get some help with this? I am at a complete loss...

your DSDT is edited

Hi, can you guys make a dsdt.aml patch for my MSI MS-7525 mobo?

Its from my HP Slimline PC s5220y

Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.6Ghz

The Only Problem with this mobo is that it wont wake from sleep. Everything else works perfectly on my OSX Lion.

ALC662 sound

Radeon HD 5570

try this dod modified dsdt

Thanks for your help. I tried each of these files, putting them, one at a time in /Extra, but none worked.

If there are additional steps I should have taken, please let me know.

I tried compiling and changed code in the _DOD where I put: 0x0110 first so I get LCD, no luck. I get compile errors: Error 4047 -Initializer list longer than declared package length

Any further help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help. I tried each of these files, putting them, one at a time in /Extra, but none worked.

If there are additional steps I should have taken, please let me know.

I tried compiling and changed code in the _DOD where I put: 0x0110 first so I get LCD, no luck. I get compile errors: Error 4047 -Initializer list longer than declared package length

Any further help would be much appreciated.

return package () instead of (0xxx)

i believe if its dual graphics u have to set a 1 to 0 somewhere in the enabling method for switching card.

i try autopatcher with generic patch but it fails,can someone try with my files

its a hp probook 4520s.

i upload extracted dsdt and original bios

see the first post

send me complete files

see the first post

send me complete files

u think runme and i upload that?

i extract it from windows version.

i just installing on laptop and will make fom there if u think that.

thx.

thx.

have another question about other system h67m b2 d3 i use your dsdt witch have had fix and in lion audio don't work with that.

it works with multi beasts 3.8 alc8xxhda+applehda rollback.

soo my question its why its this patch for?

thx

thx.

have another question about other system h67m b2 d3 i use your dsdt witch have had fix and in lion audio don't work with that.

it works with multi beasts 3.8 alc8xxhda+applehda rollback.

soo my question its why its this patch for?

thx

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

Use HDEF or HDAEnabler

Hi, Mald0n heres my information on my computer

send_me.zip

Thanks, I appreciate you for having the time to make a DSDT.aml for my motherboard

but...

your DSDT is not original

Extract from Windows

send me DSDT

compare the two DSDTs

what happens to sleep?

I have no idea

sorry

Hey post-557433-1311449333.gif

dsdt.magnifico10.zip

Try removing _DSM into PNP0303

dsdt.NemU.zip

Cool, thanks for the help so far. Looked through and compared all 3 dsdt. When I told the laptop to sleep, the screen looked like a screenshot minus the mouse. I did not test to see if I could wake with mouse or had to wake with keyboard. I hit spacebar out of habit. I'm going to check it again, soon as I finish this post.

I noticed you added HDEF. I am assuming I should remove AppleHDABlocker or w/e that kext is, and remove voodoohda.kext. Is there a kext I should put in place of them, or does this hack work natively with applehda.kext.

Also, would wake not work because my video card info is not in the dsdt? I can add that manually, but does that also have something to do with the hdmi function issue I was having?