OSx86 10.4.7

tripleboot

24 posts in this topic

I'm also eager to see 10.4.7, but my expectations are low. I ended up reverting back to 10.4.5 because thumbnails wouldn't display properly in iphoto under 10.4.6. I'll be excited if that bug mysteriously vanishes in 10.4.7, but I'm not holding my breath.

I can't speak for Myzar or Jas, but I would be surprised if one (or both) of them didn't do a 10.4.7 release.

Goddamn it, just when my 10.4.6 Install got perfectly set up

Hopefully the upgrade won't screw up your install. Hell I'd like to just be able to boot one up. Almost got 4.6 going,,.. You know the boot-matrix jumbo- black screen and then reboot. :(

I'd like to see either JaS or Myzar 10.4.7 as full-blown 4.0+ gig ISOs.

I've been downloading 400 to 500 mb patchs and upgrades for 10.4.1 without any success of getting to 10.4.3 or 10.4.6. So a full on DVD ISO would be sweet for me. I don't mind spending 3 days downloading, I do mind spending 4 hrs here to 10 hrs here on patchs that don't work. :blink:

Please make this a full version as though it was a fresh, first time install.

:)... I hope it comes and will make me a happy man. last AMD Update installer made would only work on myzars release and it hated my JaS install.. hopefully this next AMD Installer will work no probs on JaS install of 10.4.6