nForce LAN driver

eno

740 posts in this topic

It was set to auto (1000baseT), but I tried it with manual and there was no change (still slow).

The really strange thing that happens though is:

I can start a large transfer over the lan from my server to the hackintosh, and it will transfer at its regular slow pace. I can then initiate another transfer from my laptop (which is connected over wifi, but on the same router) to my hackintosh and all of a sudden the first transfer will speed up to 1000baseT speeds! As soon as I cancel the wifi transfer, the lan transfer slows back down. Strange.

I'm currently dual booting with windows 7 and this behavior is not present there...in other words I get full speed on windows 7 all the time. Any ideas?

It could be another component of your system slowing the transfer down (most likely the hard disk-- could be a driver problem). I tested nForceLAN using 10 simultaneous netcat connections each transferring 10 GiB from /dev/zero to /dev/null (no filesystem interaction). The aggregate speed was found to average 995 MB/sec.

It could be another component of your system slowing the transfer down (most likely the hard disk-- could be a driver problem). I tested nForceLAN using 10 simultaneous netcat connections each transferring 10 GiB from /dev/zero to /dev/null (no filesystem interaction). The aggregate speed was found to average 995 MB/sec.

Not sure if that is the issue (at least with the hard disk). Reason being is that I now have my two lan ports on the hackintosh bridged, and am sharing the internet connection on one of the ports to my laptop on the other port. If I start a transfer from my server to my hackintosh, it is slow as usual. However, if I start downloading a torrent file on the laptop, or any file for that matter which excercises the connection, the transfer from server-> hackintosh jumps up in speed to 1000baseT. Can't see how the hard drive factors into that...

Hi,

Thanks for the efforts getting the NForceLAN working in OSX. I've got a Asus P5N32 SLI-Deluxe and I've got my Marvell Yukon working great, but it won't support WOL after shutdown. So I notice the NForceLAN port stays lit up after I shut down and applied the supplied latest NForceLAN pkg.

On reboot, I'm reading that its set to half duplex, and I can confirm my transfer speeds are around 2.5 to 4MB/s. When I test my Marvel Yukon I can get the upwards of 95MB/s.

When I look at the Network Utility it shows the NForce at 0Mbit, but shows packets sent and received.

The Marvell Yukon shows a 1Gbit/s connection.

Is the CK804 10de:0057 (per DCPI Manager) currently known to have these issues?

Thanks

Thanks for this excellent driver.

Works like a charm on my P5N-E SLI. ;)

hi Der-3, i have the same board as you. can u please tell me which kext you used. i'll appreciate if you could tell the steps as well.

regards

Update: never mind, I managed to figure out. I started in safe mode by using -x switch and did the following:

1. Remove System/Library/Extensions/nForceEthernetController.kext (and forcedeth.kext if you have)

2. Install nForceLan62.6.kext using Kext helper (Yeh, 62.6 works for me)

3. Remove System/Library/Extensions.mkext

4. Restart

Works for me:)

Hi!!!

We have a strange problem with this driver. I've a NForce 570 Chipset, all working fine, but when I need a big transfer, with big data rate (2MB/sec for example), transfered 3Mb the network card not working, of course I lost LAN and Internet access.

When I unplug the network cable and plug again the network card works again. I think that may be a bug on the driver...

Any ideas???

Jordi

for some reason no matter what i do i keep getting a 169.xxx ip address.

---------

my spec is the following:

current OS : vista 64 bit home premium

amd phenom triple core 2.1 ghz

4 gig ddr2 ram

nvidia gforce 8200 (onboard video) but i also have a discrete ati radeon HD 4650 low profile card installed

640gb sata hard drive

nvidia nforce onboard ethernet/lan

realtek hd audio

---------

i'm using the lawlessppc 10.5.4 build and the latest .13n driver. everything else seems to be working fine (except sound which i haven't played around with yet). the onboard lan works just fine in vista.

the driver seems to install fine. the device id reads as 0760. there are no other lan drivers in /extensions. i just drag the .kext into kext helper and reboot. then i get a popup saying my system has detected a network card. i head to network preferences and set it up as best as i can (it should be all automatic dhcp). but no matter how many times i try to refresh it, i keep getting a random 169.xxx address.

i have a linksys router as well but i've tried bypassing that and going directly to my cable modem but theres no change. i've tried unplugging the computer and ethernet cord for ~30 seconds and then booting back up again and i still am stuck with a 169.xxx address? i've tried manually setting ips. i can see its mac address in network preferences which starts with 00: so that seems to be ok too. when i unplug the cord the ip address goes blank so i know things seem to be somewhat talking to each other.

what else can i try here?!?

no clue if this log helps:

: nForceLAN: setting log verbosity to 2

: nForceLAN: enabling Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI)

: nForceLAN: setting optimization mode: throughput

: nForceLAN: probing...

: nForceLAN: found nVidia MCP77 Ethernet Controller device 10de:0760 with flags 0x001af55b

: nForceLAN: Version 0.62.13 starting

: nForceLAN: supported media: 10BaseT(half) 10BaseT(full) 100BaseTX(full) 100BaseTX(half) 1000BaseT

: nForceLAN: using multiple DMA interrupts

: nForceLAN: creating link timer.

: nForceLAN: registerWithPolicyMaker: entering ...

: nForceLAN: setPowerState: old state: 1, new state: 1

: nForceLAN: Ethernet address 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

: nForceLAN(en0): Network link down.

: nForceLAN(en0): Link speed now 100Mbps(duplex = Full, flow control = Yes), code 0x10064.

edit: i also just went through my router logs and this is what i keep seeing (that mac address is the correct one):

Jun 14 11:32:43 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPOFFER(br0) 192.168.1.145 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:32:45 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPDISCOVER(br0) 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:32:45 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPOFFER(br0) 192.168.1.145 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:32:49 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPDISCOVER(br0) 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:32:49 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPOFFER(br0) 192.168.1.145 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:32:58 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPDISCOVER(br0) 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:32:58 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPOFFER(br0) 192.168.1.145 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

Jun 14 11:33:06 daemon.info dnsmasq[502]: DHCPDISCOVER(br0) 00:1d:72:a9:97:02

repeated over and over. it looks like the onboard lan can reach my router no problem but for whatever reason keeps refusing an ip? i tried just changing the ip manually but it doesn't work. i have no such issues in vista. strange.

Update: never mind, I managed to figure out. I started in safe mode by using -x switch and did the following:

1. Remove System/Library/Extensions/nForceEthernetController.kext (and forcedeth.kext if you have)

2. Install nForceLan62.6.kext using Kext helper (Yeh, 62.6 works for me)

3. Remove System/Library/Extensions.mkext

4. Restart Works for me:)

Hi, I was wondering if -x is typically necessary to get it working, or at least in your case? The reason I ask is that I've been having some trouble getting my nForceLAN working and have not tried -x yet (I probably will now when I get a chance). Basically I've tried the 62.13 and 62.12 drivers through terminal by force removing the old one, force copying the new one, and doing chmod and chown on the nForceLAN.kext The 62.13 hasn't worked at all. For the 62.12, it worked the FIRST time that I rebooted after installing it, but it did even say that my ethernet was unplugged while it was working. But the next time I restarted, it stopped working and hasn't worked since, even after reinstalling it a few times using the exact same commands.

My specs and OS:

XFX nForce 750i

iDeneb 10.5.6

forget which kernel I currently have (i have tried a few but i'll look up which one I have now) have

tried the 62.13 and 62.12 drivers

Again I will try -x and also other versions of the nForceLAN.kext, but I was just curious after reading this thread if anybody else had any ideas. Thanks and I will post back with an update

Hi, I was wondering if -x is typically necessary to get it working, or at least in your case? The reason I ask is that I've been having some trouble getting my nForceLAN working and have not tried -x yet (I probably will now when I get a chance). Basically I've tried the 62.13 and 62.12 drivers through terminal by force removing the old one, force copying the new one, and doing chmod and chown on the nForceLAN.kext The 62.13 hasn't worked at all. For the 62.12, it worked the FIRST time that I rebooted after installing it, but it did even say that my ethernet was unplugged while it was working. But the next time I restarted, it stopped working and hasn't worked since, even after reinstalling it a few times using the exact same commands.

My specs and OS:

XFX nForce 750i

iDeneb 10.5.6

forget which kernel I currently have (i have tried a few but i'll look up which one I have now) have

tried the 62.13 and 62.12 drivers

Again I will try -x and also other versions of the nForceLAN.kext, but I was just curious after reading this thread if anybody else had any ideas. Thanks and I will post back with an update

Hi red_rider,

to be honest i'm not sure if -x switch is 'necessary'. having worked in windows for so long, i thought it'll be a good idea to switch to 'safe mode' (in MAC as well), before making any changes to the hardware drivers. As long as 62.12 and 62.13 drivers are concerned, i had pretty much the same results as yours, both did not work. Ver 62.6 driver, on the other hand has always worked (clean installed 3 times so for as could not resist the tempatation of Mac OS X Update 10.5.7). All the best. Let us know, how it goes?

Hi I've recently installed the leo4all4.1 with the patch i got everything great except for 2 things 1. The network is not working I have no idea which driver I need to install 2. I cant seem to dual boot with windows 7 I've tried plenty of methods and then I came to realize that maybe u just can dual boot with window 7 so I'll prolly try the bootcamp lol if anyone any idea how to boot from window 7 (dont tell me its the same method as vista cause I've tried almost everymethod 3x) it would be great. Here's my specs:

Chipset

GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Base processor

Athlon 64 X2 (:) 4800+ 2.5 GHz (65W)

Motherboard

Manufacturer: Asus

Motherboard Name: M2N68-L

HP/Compaq motherboard name: Narra2-GL8E

Hard drive

400 GB SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec)

Network (LAN)

Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface

Hi I've recently installed the leo4all4.1 with the patch i got everything great except for 2 things 1. The network is not working I have no idea which driver I need to install 2. I cant seem to dual boot with windows 7 I've tried plenty of methods and then I came to realize that maybe u just can dual boot with window 7 so I'll prolly try the bootcamp lol if anyone any idea how to boot from window 7 (dont tell me its the same method as vista cause I've tried almost everymethod 3x) it would be great. Here's my specs:

Chipset

GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Base processor

Athlon 64 X2 ( :D 4800+ 2.5 GHz (65W)

Motherboard

Manufacturer: Asus

Motherboard Name: M2N68-L

HP/Compaq motherboard name: Narra2-GL8E

Hard drive

400 GB SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec)

Network (LAN)

Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface

For the network install nForceLan 62.13n using the .pkg in the first post.

I'm running into a problem where a random amount of time my install of OSX locks up, I don't crash I just 'freeze'. I say 'freeze' because for instance if I have finder up, I can't type move my mouse or hear anything, but the cursor in the 'search' box continues to blink. Or if I'm in safari and it freezes, the spin wheel for loading the page keeps going. It happens after a random amount of time and ONLY when I have an ethernet device installed. If I remove the connection from preferences I can work without a freeze (I've tested this for upto an hour) but I've never gotten past maybe 15 minutes. The more activity, the quicker it 'freezes'

I am currently using iPC 10.5.6 on a P5N-D Nforce 750i.

I've used versions 6 ('freezes' instantly), 12 and 13. 12 and 13 take a while to freeze. I've used various other versions of the nforce driver on the net. The one from the install disc doesn't give a proper IP. The one from the download and install drivers portion of OSx86 Tools 'freezes'.

I also have an Intel Pro 1000/ nic that doesn't seem to have support at all which is a shame. I have a couple other NIC options laying around the house but that would require me to shuffle things around and use a wireless on my OSX install which I really don't want to do. I have no spare wired nics, the intel pro is the only other card I have currently. I also don't really want to buy a nic that works OTB, even though it's the last component to getting a stable OSX install.

Note: I have played games for about an hour (singleplayer) without a single issue, installed the nic and started a download...'freezes' everytime.

Edit: Finally got World of Warcraft fully patched after several freezes. Got in game and was able to play for the better part of an hour or so before it froze. When it froze this time I was running, and I kept running but I could no longer use any keys or my mouse or anything. I could still hear the game sounds and such and people kept typing in the windows but I couldn't do anything. Like I said before, gaming without the ethernet drivers I played for an hour with no problems, tomorrow I'm going to try playing for 2-3 hours, or at least seeing if I can get sims 3 to install and let it run for 3-4 hours and come back and see if it's locked up without the ethernet driver installed.

Newest Edit:

cpus=1 stops the crashing. Buuuut without the nforce driver I can do without the cpus

Now using all onboard, audio with LAN. nForceLAN_0.62.13 package works on my XFX 780i rig w/ XFX 8900gtx. Installed using iDeneb 1.4, selected voodoo kernel, seatbelt fix, nvidia 512 from custom menu on install.

Note: earlier versions of nForceLAN.kext froze my mouse, this new version fixed this problem.

Downloaded from the top of this post.

Note: ps/2 keyboard would freeze the OS when starting the GUI. Simply switched to a USB OK.

Channel bonding would rock? what's the chances?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you guys, im having trouble trying to download the files! I get a "Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again." error :@

My mobo is

GA-945GCM-S2L

Intel 945GC+ ICH7 chipset

The ethernet port will not run at speeds greater than 10mbps despite trying various settings. I have an iATKOS v7 install with nForceLAN_0.62.13.pkg

Ideas?

Thanks

Ed

My mobo is

GA-945GCM-S2L

Intel 945GC+ ICH7 chipset

The ethernet port will not run at speeds greater than 10mbps despite trying various settings. I have an iATKOS v7 install with nForceLAN_0.62.13.pkg

Ideas?

Thanks

Ed

That board doesn't have an nForce chipset so I would be surprised if nForceLAN is actually loading for your NIC. Does nForceLAN print anything in your /var/log/system.log?

Hey guys, wondering if someone can help me out with my issue.

I've just installed nForceLAN 0.62.13 using the pkg and it installed fine with no problems. I have the ethernet cable hooked up to both computers and on the back of my motherboard it's not showing the usual light on acknowledging the ethernet is working.

The internet sharing checkbox is greyed out so this still hasn't fixed that problem yet.

Trying to share an internet connection with my XP machine. Any ideas?

Motherboard is as listed below in sig, with an ID of 005710DE.

Hey guys, wondering if someone can help me out with my issue.

I've just installed nForceLAN 0.62.13 using the pkg and it installed fine with no problems. I have the ethernet cable hooked up to both computers and on the back of my motherboard it's not showing the usual light on acknowledging the ethernet is working.

The internet sharing checkbox is greyed out so this still hasn't fixed that problem yet.

Trying to share an internet connection with my XP machine. Any ideas?

Motherboard is as listed below in sig, with an ID of 005710DE.

Try the 0.64 driver. Its info.plist file has your ID in it. You gotta install the kext manually though. There isn't a package install for it yet since its a beta driver.

hi guys. i dont have any clues if it is working or not. i have an asus m2n-mx se plus with an nforce 430 networking controller.

all i did was. extract the kext. load it in kext helper and installed t with that. kext helper shows that the install seems fine and tells me to restart. so i shut down, unplug the power and wait for 30-40 seconds. then i plug in and boot into osx. now when i go into preferences and into network, and then into advanced, the ethernet is still grayed out.

i dunno how this should work or if it works like how it shud....well im i noob i say ... :)

so please tell me with pretty detailed steps on how to install it and make it WORK...thanks..

and one more thing...is removing a kext simply deleting the required kext file from the extensions folder(and then later mayb rebuilding kext permissions using osx86 tools) or is there sumthng more to it also???

hi guys. i dont have any clues if it is working or not. i have an asus m2n-mx se plus with an nforce 430 networking controller.

all i did was. extract the kext. load it in kext helper and installed t with that. kext helper shows that the install seems fine and tells me to restart. so i shut down, unplug the power and wait for 30-40 seconds. then i plug in and boot into osx. now when i go into preferences and into network, and then into advanced, the ethernet is still grayed out.

i dunno how this should work or if it works like how it shud....well im i noob i say ... :(

so please tell me with pretty detailed steps on how to install it and make it WORK...thanks..

and one more thing...is removing a kext simply deleting the required kext file from the extensions folder(and then later mayb rebuilding kext permissions using osx86 tools) or is there sumthng more to it also???

ok this is what i get in system.log for all lines with nforce in them after the search. :

localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 07:26:27 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 07:26:58 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 14:49:37 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 14:50:08 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 01:40:30 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 01:41:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 07:50:17 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 07:50:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:02:16 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:02:47 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:10:26 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:10:26 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:10:26 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:10:52 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:11:23 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:28:07 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:28:37 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:34:57 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:35:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:15:47 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:16:13 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:16:44 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:30:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:30:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:30:54 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:31:25 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:33:45 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice sudo[911]: iMac : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/iMac ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/mv /users/iMac/desktop/nForcEthernetDriver.kext /system/library/extensions/

Aug 15 03:33:53 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice sudo[914]: iMac : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/iMac ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/chmod -R 755 /system/library/extensions/nForcEthernetDriver.kext

Aug 15 03:34:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice sudo[917]: iMac : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/iMac ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/sbin/chown -R root:wheel /system/library/extensions/nForcEthernetDriver.kext

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:36:45 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:37:16 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:41:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:42:19 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:52:59 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:53:30 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:58:22 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 09:58:22 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[930]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:00:40 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 10:00:40 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[1020]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:01:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 10:01:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[1068]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 10:03:41 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 10:03:41 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[510]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:03:56 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 10:04:27 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:25:21 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 18:25:21 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[608]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 18:25:31 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:26:02 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 18:35:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 18:35:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[655]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 18:35:46 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:36:17 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 19:02:02 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 19:02:02 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[656]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 19:02:20 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 19:02:51 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 13:38:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 13:38:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[917]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 13:43:27 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 13:43:27 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[652]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 13:43:35 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 13:44:06 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:00:07 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:00:07 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[510]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:00:23 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:00:54 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:12:18 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:12:18 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[944]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:16:25 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:16:25 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[421]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:16:44 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:17:15 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:25:03 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:25:03 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[654]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:34:45 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:34:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:34:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[379]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:35:17 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:35:34 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice configd[35]: InterfaceNamer: SomeModel/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/IDE0@6/AppleNForceATARoot [1]

Aug 15 21:35:34 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice configd[35]: InterfaceNamer: SomeModel/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/IDE0@6/AppleNForceATARoot/CHN1@1 [1]

Aug 15 21:35:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

t!Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 14 07:26:01 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 07:26:27 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 07:26:58 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 14 14:49:09 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 14:49:37 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 14 14:50:08 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 01:40:04 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 01:40:30 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 01:41:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 07:49:49 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 07:50:17 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 07:50:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:01:49 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:02:16 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:02:47 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:10:25 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:10:26 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:10:26 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:10:26 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:10:52 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:11:23 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:27:38 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:28:07 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:28:37 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 08:34:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:34:57 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 08:35:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:15:46 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:15:47 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:16:13 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:16:44 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:30:31 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:30:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:30:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:30:54 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:31:25 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:33:45 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice sudo[911]: iMac : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/iMac ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/mv /users/iMac/desktop/nForcEthernetDriver.kext /system/library/extensions/

Aug 15 03:33:53 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice sudo[914]: iMac : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/iMac ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/chmod -R 755 /system/library/extensions/nForcEthernetDriver.kext

Aug 15 03:34:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice sudo[917]: iMac : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/iMac ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/sbin/chown -R root:wheel /system/library/extensions/nForcEthernetDriver.kext

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:36:18 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:36:45 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:37:16 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:41:21 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 03:41:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 03:42:19 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 09:52:30 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:52:59 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:53:30 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 09:58:22 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 09:58:22 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[930]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:00:40 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 10:00:40 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[1020]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:01:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 10:01:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[1068]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 10:03:28 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 10:03:41 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 10:03:41 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[510]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 10:03:56 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 10:04:27 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 18:25:12 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:25:21 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 18:25:21 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[608]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 18:25:31 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:26:02 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 18:35:16 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 18:35:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 18:35:28 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[655]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 18:35:46 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 18:36:17 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 19:01:50 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 19:02:02 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 19:02:02 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[656]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 19:02:20 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 19:02:51 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 13:38:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 13:38:01 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[917]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 13:43:06 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 13:43:27 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 13:43:27 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[652]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 13:43:35 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 13:44:06 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 20:59:54 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:00:07 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:00:07 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[510]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:00:23 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:00:54 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:12:18 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:12:18 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[944]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:16:14 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:16:25 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:16:25 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[421]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:16:44 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:17:15 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 21:24:51 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:25:03 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:25:03 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[654]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0xe400, CTR 0xe080, IRQ 23, BM 0xd880)

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 2 units.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 61 by MeDevil (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0xffa0)

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:34:21 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@180000/AppleACPIPCI/ATA0@8/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3250310AS ST3250310AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Aug 15 21:34:45 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:34:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice com.apple.kextd[10]: 9nForceLAN is not compatible with its superclass, 20IOEthernetController superclass changed?

Aug 15 21:34:48 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kextd[379]: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extensions/nForceLAN.kext

Aug 15 21:35:17 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.

Aug 15 21:35:34 daksh-jotwanis-somemodelice configd[35]: InterfaceNamer:

dunno wod it means exactly. hope sum1 can help me.........