Jewish Internet Defense Force

m16

20 posts in this topic

http://www.thejidf.org/

take a look at these guy(s)....

They are taking "justice" into their own hands and enforcing vigilante justice on the internet. Taking over a facebook group that doesn't like isreal... Are these guys insane?

The website criticizes Obama for meeting with Iran... says people are " with us or against us "

if i had the skills I would hack these criminals back. Israelis are more fanatical then ever. What should be done about israeli fanatics like these? Taking away peoples free speach doesn't help israels cause in running their apartheid...

I sent this guy an email... he really needs mental help:

Dear "Jewish Internet Defense Force",

Your tactics of vigilante justice on the internet is disgraceful. Taking over a facebook page of a group you don't agree with is immature, against the principles of free speech and vigilante justice - which cannot be tolerated in any society. Much of Israels troubles in the world stem from people attempting to take justice into their own hands. You don't need to stoop to the levels of those people. Free speech is crucial to any democratic society and your attemps to stop it are only hurting your own cause because you are using the same tactics extreme anti semites would and have used in the past. Protesting on the internet is acceptable and Palestinians and Israelis both have the right to do so. However - the way you go about protesting only increases tensions and intolerance.

XXXX XXXXX

Reply:

Dear XXXX XXXXX, XXXXX H.S.

Read Facebook's own rules.

Learn about where "freedom of speech" applies.

Next time we want you opinion, we'll ask for it.

Until then, shut your trap.

pro-jihadist propaganda, antisemitism, hatred, promotion of death and violence is not to be tolerated in any decent society,.

The JIDFhttp://thejidf.org

There is something very very wrong with israeli online culture.. The number of websites & irc networks that have simply banned .il due to problems with users from that domain is huge. It's been a factor for years, and I am at a loss to explain why it should be so, but it is.

I see this as just yet another example of appalling online behaviour, and it saddens me that people see this kind of extreme action as acceptable. There is a huge difference between expressing an opinion online, and oppressing that of others by force.

Agreeing with what was already said, this is one of the most retarded things that I have ever heard of. When I first saw the title I thought that this should be in the laughs section because that is seriously a freaking retarded name. If the mods on this forum started deleting all the posts that they didn't agree with (and I mean like religious posts, not ones that break the rules), no one would want to be here. In the United States, if you don't support Israel, you are called an anti-Semite, and will be put on the terrorists watch list, or sent to Guantanamo Bay or something. Israel should be responsible for their crimes, and I don't know one good reason why we support them. I don't even know why we go around telling everyone else what to do, anyway.

I was looking at their website:

terrorism is openly promoted and celebrated all over the internet---with the help of sites like Facebook, Google/Youtube, and Wikipedia.

Source

Facebook I understand (not really), but Youtube, Google Video, and Wikipedia? Do they want Youtube do delete all videos of anti-Semitic purposes? That's selective censorship.

That's extremely a problem when you saw those people try to make it their own justice and return back the fault on other facts. Like they arguing, we are (we include all net users) promoting via the internet anti-semitism videos, text etc. And like they said, it's sound like we forgot Israel and we turn around for blinding eyes on the war and the sadly story happens in 1940's. I'm embarassed with the purpose of the word anti-semitism. Like we denied whatever happened in the WWII. And that is a false afirmation! They think also what I read that we are against us, but [countries] leaders called "naive" in the sense we would take them and for another time, kill and take possesion of them. For my own defense, I said that I'd a lot of respect for him but wars is not a result of our countries. First, one country (Germany) take them as a bull and make it an easy target for rising up hate and violence. After, there is such internal conflicts in Israel and his neighbor. But we are not responsable for that!!!! And much more that we're against us.

Lots of powerful people seem to be dealing with terrorists and holocaust deniers these days. Holocaust denial and terrorism is openly promoted and celebrated all over the internet---with the help of sites like Facebook, Google/Youtube, and Wikipedia.

[...]

seems like everyone is against us----especially naive "leaders" and/or other random idiots who don't like our style and don't understand the type of aggressive attitude which is needed to actually WIN

War and violence never ended a problem. Only talk and compromises can be the final stop for....

I listened to a radio interview on his site. He says he got tired of talking to the anti semites and figured it would be easier to take matters into his own hands. His talk with the host was deceptive too. what intolerant jerks the JIDF is

I have actually seen this site before. I have a bunch of hate sites in my bookmarks they all hate each other but seriously they all sound the same. Try looking for the Stromfront forum. Lot of weirdos out there I find them strangely fascinating , entertaining and not too different.

As a member of the pro-Israel group in question, I would like to take this moment to say that this group doesn't go after people they don't like, it goes after people who break the rules of free speech in this country.

We just took a group down the other day called "We Hate Israelis," and another one called "Israel Must Die." Facebook has clear rules against violent hate speech - we were only helping them enforce them by blowing the whistle on these groups.

As a member of the pro-Israel group in question, I would like to take this moment to say that this group doesn't go after people they don't like, it goes after people who break the rules of free speech in this country.

We just took a group down the other day called "We Hate Israelis," and another one called "Israel Must Die." Facebook has clear rules against violent hate speech - we were only helping them enforce them by blowing the whistle on these groups.

I am as well pro-Israel and also do agree that violent hate speech should not be overlooked. In addition I have to say that both sides, and in numerous other cultures and nations, has its share of zealots. It saddens me to see the zealous nature of the JIDF and how they handle issues. The reply to m16's email is proof of this. They should realize better. After all...

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

" with us or against us "

only a sith deals in absolutes

if israel wants the worlds support and acceptance, they need to stop doing things like this

Facebook I understand (not really), but Youtube, Google Video, and Wikipedia? Do they want Youtube do delete all videos of anti-Semitic purposes? That's selective censorship.

Wikipedia is easily blankable by anyone (which is my biggest beef with Wikipedia). Now if it's verifiable anti-Semitic stuff, then we run into Wikipedia's rules about deleting verified information.

Youtube will remove anything that gets flagged just because it gets flagged. I'm not sure about Google video, but that is most likely the same case.

PS--you have no right to free speech on privately owned web sites, so stop crying about censorship. That's too charged of a word.

only a sith deals in absolutes

Notice that Obi-Wan uses an absolute there, as well. :)

if israel wants the worlds support and acceptance, they need to stop doing things like this

"Israel" is not doing this. But I see your point.

I'm glad that you see the difference, there are some who still don't get it.

Yeah, the other 99% of the world doesn't understand the difference between these guys and Israel. I'm not saying that to be sarcastic, I'm saying this because it's that rare to find someone that can tell the difference.

It is 100% legal in the United States and most of the west (germany is the exception) to wish death to israel/jews and every supporter of israel. It is legal to write a book about it. It is however illegal to hack peoples servers. You guys are the criminals.

Yeah, the other 99% of the world doesn't understand the difference between these guys and Israel. I'm not saying that to be sarcastic, I'm saying this because it's that rare to find someone that can tell the difference.

It is 100% legal in the United States and most of the west (germany is the exception) to wish death to israel/jews and every supporter of israel. It is legal to write a book about it. It is however illegal to hack peoples servers. You guys are the criminals.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this anyways but this certainly applies for both fanatics in the Jewish and Islamic religion. I find both religions fascinating and its a true shame that some individuals tarnish the reputation and image of the Jewish and Islamic faith and its people. Not all Christians are true Crusaders killing in the name of God, nor back during the Crusades and that tarnished the reputation of the Catholic church.

Actually, all of the countries in the West have laws against speech that incites violence. So no, it is NOT 100% legal to wish death upon Jews and supporters of Israel, because that can and often is viewed as inciting violence against a group of people.