Updated: PS/2 Fix Installer for ANY version of Leopard

~pcwiz

161 posts in this topic

Is there any uninstaller for PS/2 keyboard fix?

The PS/2 fix work perfectly with DSDT patched dsdt.aml.

however PS/2 was jammed with ACPI patched dsdt.aml.

I hope there's some kind uninstaller so i don't have to install and install and install again just to check it work out.......

My keyboard and mouse are PS/2. I am using iPC 10.5.6 PPF5. Installed with PS/2 keyboard fix checked.

thank you! will try - if no response, it worked! :)
Is there any uninstaller for PS/2 keyboard fix?

The PS/2 fix work perfectly with DSDT patched dsdt.aml.

however PS/2 was jammed with ACPI patched dsdt.aml.

I hope there's some kind uninstaller so i don't have to install and install and install again just to check it work out.......

My keyboard and mouse are PS/2. I am using iPC 10.5.6 PPF5. Installed with PS/2 keyboard fix checked.

I am in, now how to uninstall? Searching thread.... edit://search sucks, and google provided nothing :rolleyes:

arrg i got osx 86 working everything works, the mouse moves about fine too but as soon as i click the mouse the mouse pointer snaps to the corner of the screen so the mouse is pretty much useless

i tried both the mouse fix and keyboard fix, neither of em worked for me

is there any way to fix this ?

• 2 weeks later...
If you have a PS/2 Keyboard or a PS/2 Keyboard AND Mouse then install the PS/2 Keyboard package. If you have only a PS/2 Mouse then install the PS/2 mouse package. Don't install both!!

EDIT: And another thing, please leave feedback here if it worked for you :)

I've got both working installing just one.

I really owe you my whole osx86 experience.

Thank you so much!

:D

Just want to add that this worked for me with 10.5.6 on my Dell Latitude D620. Thanks so much!

I was working from an iAtkos 5i 10.5.5 Intel installation and I upgraded to 10.5.6 with Apple's Combo Updater, downloaded via Software Update. Once I upgraded to 10.5.6, I lost keyboard and trackpad functionality. My D620 keyboard and trackpad were essentially dead under 10.5.6. Installing this package worked!

Just wanted to thank you and let you know that this worked for me as well. I had tried several other things with no luck. Running a retail 10.6.5 install on a Sony Vaio FZ210CE. Now I just need to get my trackpad to show up in the preference pane, that may allow me to enable tap clicking, that and maybe get the function keys working.

Is there anyway to integrate this PS/2 Fix for both PS2 Keyboard and PS2 Mouse into iPC OSx86 10.5.6 Final Installation disc?

For installing, I need the PS/2 Support.

I am bit new to the OSx86 scene, so easy to follow instructions would be great!

Thanks! :D

• 4 weeks later...

=/

I dont get it, it do not work... at all.

I got the same problem using the native PS2 kext and with this:

The keyboard (laptop keyboard) freeze randomly.

Sometimes it freeze in lees than a 1min, it sometimes takes 4hours, but eventually it freeze =/

This is really disturbing.

Any idea, or any information I could provide to get some help about this?

• 4 weeks later...

hello there!

need confirmation or any tested for ps2 keyboard fix . it's working for retail mac os x 10.5.6 or 10.5.7 ?

coz i want used my old keyboard ps2 port not usb keyboard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi thanks for the patch my keyboard and mouse are now working after installing the patch on 10.5.7, im running in a asus F3SC.

everything works including bluetooth, firewire, wired lan, wifi( from a eepc 1000h) graphics, sound.

The webcam doesnt work but i dont use it :D.

• 4 weeks later...
If you have a PS/2 Keyboard or a PS/2 Keyboard AND Mouse then install the PS/2 Keyboard package.

EDIT: And another thing, please leave feedback here if it worked for you :D

Work well, Thanks.

My Keyboard and Mouse set is Logitech wireless Desktop combo. and the Operating System that applied this help is Jas 10.5.4 Leopard Server (after upgrade to 10.5.8 using the 10.5.8 v11 combo update from apple)

Big Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...