About This File
Key Features of the Driver
- Supports Qualcomm Atheros AR816x, AR817x, Killer E220x, Killer E2400 and Killer E2500.
- Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission.
- No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer.
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit).
- Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload.
- Makes use of the chip's TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO) feature with IPv4 and IPv6 in order to reduce CPU load while sending large amounts of data.
- Fully optimized for Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite (64bit architecture) but should work with Lion (only 64bit) too, provided you build from source with the 10.7 SDK.
- Wake on LAN support.
- VLAN support used to be broken in older versions but is working since version 2.3.2.
- The driver is published under GPLv2.
What's New in Version 2.0.1 See changelog
- Improved flow control support in 100MBit mode.