• Please log in to reply
5619 replies to this topic

xmen107

xmen107

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

here is pack that has my scripts in it. Shadow.sh is for the clock and please.sh is the weather. The first half of each script is pretty standard, then the second half handles the image manipulation. Also 2 of the images are included as example how they should look. It's set to work from ~/ and with the images it uses there also, you should see them update when each script is ran. obviously some changes would need to be made to the weather. itunes geeklet is basic show current track/artist. Since I usually have it higher up on the screen I'll make a second geeklet with the same one right below it with the font 2 points smaller and mostly transparent to give it a shadow type reflection without inverting it

Hi eep357, thanks for the scripts, tonight i will try ;)

bh2

bh2

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
Thanks eep, for the image script... all working fine now!

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff
Couldn't you just put one of these Attached File  Google Image Result for http___www.exclaimsolutions.com_images_sized_media_uploads_portfolio_MSN-Canada-Icons-650x380.png.jpg   8.71KB   14 downloads and be right 95% of the time :) Seriously, though, glad to help!

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
a

Freaky Chokra

Freaky Chokra

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Hi Mindlemissy,

Is this application "Hardware Monitor", or something else?

Can you please share how you got many "sensors reading" enabled and visible in Lion?

regards,

Freaky Chokra :ninja:

Posted Image

:afro:

Loving the work Natan Zalkin aka kozlek is doing on this app ...

eep357

eep357

Triple Platinum

• Retired
  • 2,527 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff

Hi Mindlemissy,

Is this application "Hardware Monitor", or something else?

Can you please share how you got many "sensors reading" enabled and visible in Lion?

regards,

It is HWmonitor, version being developed by Kolzek along with branch of FakeSMC and plugin available here in new software section. Usually just running in menu bar, but if you launch full app from /Applications you can view history graphs as shown. Number of working sensors will depend on hardware and setup, typically should be able to get all cpu cores along with a northbridge and/or other ambient temp sensor, GPU, some fan speeds, cpu frequency and multiplier, Hard drive temps and up to around 9 different voltage readings. Here 2 fans that aren't able to be monitored, and CPU fan 2 and System fan readings drop in and out quite a bit and are not accurate, CPU fan 1 readings are correct although fan is not directly cooling my CPU. Can edit plugins plist to correct some of the voltage gains and rename fans, but have gotten lazy with that lately
Attached File  HWMonitor.jpg   265.81KB   49 downloads

Freaky Chokra

Freaky Chokra

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

It is HWmonitor, version being developed by Kolzek along with branch of FakeSMC and plugin available here in new software section. Usually just running in menu bar, but if you launch full app from /Applications you can view history graphs as shown. Number of working sensors will depend on hardware and setup, typically should be able to get all cpu cores along with a northbridge and/or other ambient temp sensor, GPU, some fan speeds, cpu frequency and multiplier, Hard drive temps and up to around 9 different voltage readings. Here 2 fans that aren't able to be monitored, and CPU fan 2 and System fan readings drop in and out quite a bit and are not accurate, CPU fan 1 readings are correct although fan is not directly cooling my CPU. Can edit plugins plist to correct some of the voltage gains and rename fans, but have gotten lazy with that lately
Attached File  HWMonitor.jpg   265.81KB   49 downloads

Thanks very much, MMissy.

Don't know if sensors on my Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L are/would be supported or not... Have been using Lion since almost a year...

Been long time since I touched installing or developing any code-based | derived work. :)

Would try it out soon, and Let you know. Others would always benefit from our work...

Many thanks to Kolzek for creating an Open Source and dependable alternative to iStat and Bresinks HWMonitor...

Regards,

no1se

no1se

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Here's mine:

Posted Image

bh2

bh2

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
Trying out DropBox linkie type thingie....

Posted Image

Cheers

mindlessmissy

mindlessmissy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Posted Image

:afro:

bh2

bh2

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
Posted Image

douggle

douggle

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Attached File  goregrish.comDesktop.png   908.8KB   26 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy