Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

when i install the scrizz pack for x1950gt i get ci and qe but atindrv fails to load... extension isnt valid... or something...
Change atindrv.kext and establish natit.kext! And repair permissions!
ok, i've done that, and when i get back to my 1950 istead of my 950 GMA i get the same blue screen, but with a mouse
You delete gma 950 kext !!! You try change atindrv.kext original both put natit.kext and check up! Both repair permissions! And update_prebinding -root / -force in terminal!!!
can somebody help me?i have Asus x1950 pro pcie Jas 10.4.8 i have copied 3 files from Bronya....after restart => kernel crash.i want now update to 10.4.10 and after update install drives for GK.you say the zip was broken? which files i need?i want only 1280x1024 VGA and that my Gk work :)
Update up to 10.4.10 - will be faster and will work! :(
Finaly It's WORKING!AGP/DVI/CI/QE ;) But still poor result in Xbench QE test! :(Boot from Uphuck dvd again and install AGPGart.kext v2.1(cusom install)DONE!Still I don't understand why I have that bad results on XBench!On my T2400 laptop with nVidia GO 7400/256 MB same Uphuck(intel) install I have much better results:Quartz Graphics test: 123.35OpenGL Graphics test: 117.64Still it's an GO...Not X1950XT Pro...What is wrong??
What for to you AGPGart.kext??? If at you x1950 AGP you should delete AGPGart.kext and edit in folder /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ file Configuration.plist, there find "IOPCIDevice" - replace on IOAGPDevice and keep, repair permissions! Also check up!

post-31928-1186856367_thumb.png

In general, what for you look on Xbench??? Play games and enjoy! And Xbench it can appear a mistake!

You delete gma 950 kext !!! You try change atindrv.kext original both put natit.kext and check up! Both repair permissions! And update_prebinding -root / -force in terminal!!!

Can you please tell me step by step?

I keep changing video card via the BIOS, so now i'm on my 950.. but when i go back to my 1950 it gives me that bluescreen with mouse which happened after i followed the instuctions in post 1

Can you please tell me step by step?

I keep changing video card via the BIOS, so now i'm on my 950.. but when i go back to my 1950 it gives me that bluescreen with mouse which happened after i followed the instuctions in post 1

You delete all ATI*.kext! Then take mine in 1 post the driver, and in bios disconnect gma950. You delete Integrityframebuffer.kext and check up.

I have a Saphire x1950pro AGP 512mb card

I installed by taking the ATINDRV.kext from the jcool installation and placing it in the extensions folder.

Then I took the files Bronya has offered, except for ATINDRV.kext and placed them in the extensions folder.

I followed the commands to repair permissions and rebooted and my card is working.

As of right now, I have full support, although there is MAJOR mouse tearing and in system profile my card shows as PCI instead of AGP, and 256 instead of 512 mb. The system also seems jumpy and is no where as smooth as when I had my 6600GT working. It is a promising start, but there is a bit more that needs to be done to get this ready for prime time.

I have attempted to install AGPGart, which stopped QE/CI from working. I installed Natit, which caused OS X to boot to black screens. I will be attempting to get this to work pretty much all night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

here's new pack for x1950gt(7288) replaced atindrv with Bronyas new and added a gl driver

x1950gt_7288_scrz.zip

and here's natit for x1950gt(7288)

Natit x1950gt 7288

and don't forget

sudo -s also enter the password root!

chown -R 0:0 /system/library/extensions

chmod -R 755 /system/library/extensions

rm /system/library/extensions.mkext

rm /system/library/extensions.kextcache

kextcache -k -z /system/library/extensions

;)

all thanks goes to Bronya!

Alright, tried all sorts of configurations.

The best I can get as of right now with my sapphire x1950pro 512mb AGP is one screen with QE/CI and mouse tearing. What I CANNOT get working is resolution changing, rotation, dual monitors, and I cannot get rid of the mouse tearing.

This method worked for me with no ATI Displays installed. I had a hell of a time getting anything over DVI or VGA before installing jccools driver. I think it wasn't recognizing my LCD properly.

1. Install jccools, reboot into non CI/QE mode over DVI, change resolution.

2. Overwrite all extensions with Bronya's extensions except for ATINDRV.kext, reboot.

3. It just works, even DVI!

This is with an 7280 id Ati Radeon 1950 Pro 256mb on PCI-E, running a fresh install of Tub's 4.10 Test1.

Bronya you are a star for getting this working. I've held back on running OSX on my system because of the poor video performance playing videos and such at 1680x1050. I can finally start using OSX every day.

Second this method, works perfect, on dual DVI, 2 screens, no tearing. Thanks very much!!

post-32760-1186898280_thumb.png

for my agp friends I have this special package:

Natit.agp.zip

and for my x1950gt(7288) AGP peeps:

QE/CI/OpenGL/Rotation + NO mouse tearing!

x1950gt agp

and don't forget to

sudo -s also enter the root password!

chown -R 0:0 /system/library/extensions

chmod -R 755 /system/library/extensions

rm /system/library/extensions.mkext

rm /system/library/extensions.kextcache

kextcache -k -z /system/library/extensions

TEll me how it goes

hi..

i got my 1950 pro with QE and CI enabled but when starting Adobe After Effects crashes and says that a problem occurs while invoquing OpenGL or something like that...

i can run x-bech with no problem (openGL benchs normally) but why i cant run it when opening Adobe AE???

Any ideas?

Cheers

here's new pack for x1950gt(7288) replaced atindrv with Bronyas new and added a gl driver

x1950gt_7288_scrz.zip

and here's natit for x1950gt(7288)

Natit x1950gt 7288

and don't forget

^_^

all thanks goes to Bronya!

well now it works i can used EDID info from the LCD manage res and gamma... and else.. BUT the second display ( AOC 17" ) works like a mirrow from the first display and it doesnt shows up graphics/displays in system profiler... any idea of hot to use extended display??!!

for my agp friends I have this special package:

Natit.agp.zip

and for my x1950gt(7288) AGP peeps:

QE/CI/OpenGL/Rotation + NO mouse tearing!

x1950gt agp

and don't forget to

TEll me how it goes

I tried your natit package for AGP, but it didnt really do anything for me. I am running a Sapphire x1950Pro 512 mb AGP card. System Profiler showed it as still running PCI, and QE/CI were still enabled. Also, the second monitor still showed as mirrored.

I have found that disabling Beamsync and enabling quartz2d helps a lot. Also, I installed Mouse Locater which nearly got rid of all of the mouse tearing.

image1ml3.th.png

well now it works i can used EDID info from the LCD manage res and gamma... and else.. BUT the second display ( AOC 17" ) works like a mirrow from the first display and it doesnt shows up graphics/displays in system profiler... any idea of hot to use extended display??!!
Try x1900natit_dual.kext from Diabolik!
i install the driver under 10.5 9a499,but it is not work :angry2:
For me in leo 499 works QE/CI <-also as well as in Tiger 10.4.10!!!
I went and tried that when you gave that advice to another person on here. My configuration.plist already showed IOAGPDevice. I didnt have IOPCIDevice. There was nothing for me to change, yet it still shows as PCI.
You read ?http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...8988&st=60#

I tried your natit package for AGP, but it didnt really do anything for me. I am running a Sapphire x1950Pro 512 mb AGP card. System Profiler showed it as still running PCI, and QE/CI were still enabled. Also, the second monitor still showed as mirrored.I have found that disabling Beamsync and enabling quartz2d helps a lot. Also, I installed Mouse Locater which nearly got rid of all of the mouse tearing.
You Delete all ATI*.kext!!! Then establish natit.kext and original atindrv.kext from 10.4.8 or more, then establish mine atiradeonx1000.kext and atiradeonx1000ga.plugin then for you will work resolution monitor!!!
x1900natit_dual.kext??? where can i download that?
Any natit_dual.kext !!!
configurationplistai1.th.pngThat is what I see when I open it up.
It is clear, then you replace in atindrv.kext, there info.plist, edit and find IOPCIDevice <-replace on IOAGPDevice! Also inside atiradeonx1000.kext too it is necessary to edit info.plist and replace IOPCIDevice on IOAGPDevice... Try!
here's new pack for x1950gt(7288) replaced atindrv with Bronyas new and added a gl driverx1950gt_7288_scrz.zipand here's natit for x1950gt(7288)Natit x1950gt 7288and don't forget :Dall thanks goes to Bronya!
:angry2:

You are not able to edit ... :rolleyes:

i edit natit with my dev id and with de secondary display id but then nothing change (it doesnt read the edid of the lcd anymore just that... ) i edit the atix1000 kext with the secondary id and then i get a kernel panic... what else i should try to edit?

ALLRIGHT!!!

NOW ITS WORKING :):D:D

I finally managed to get everthing working 100%

First i installed the driver pack from jccools driver. That made my PC booting into 1680x1050 without CI/QE.

Then i installed the files from atiradeonx1950pro_dmitrik_Edited.zip.

I replaced the ATINDRV too!!!! (Leaving it from jccools made my kernel panic!)

Delete cache and fixed permissions.

TAA DAAA...

Now i have a fully supported eax1950Pro PCI-E running on my system!!

Thanx everyone for your great work and your posts on this board!!!