Are you a virgin?

269 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Virgin?

• Yes
    • Halfway, kinda sorta, maybe, don't know
    • No

169 posts in this topic

What does that have to do with religion? If you look at the religions of the world, alot of there "rules" have to do with protecting yourself. Even the way people in the desert cover their heads, ect.

As far as some being confused, yes, it was a joke.

But since someone asked, what is the importance of being a virgin? In my opinion, having one good life long partner, is better then being with many, and discovering, oops, you picked up a disease, or an unwanted child. The world is over populated enough, isnt it? I have two close friends, who's lifes are forever changed, because they slept with someone with Herpes. I know people dont like thinking about such things, but it sucks when you have to everyday.

But since someone asked, what is the importance of being a virgin? In my opinion, having one good life long partner, is better then being with many, and discovering, oops, you picked up a disease, or an unwanted child.

How many of those (one good life long partnership) do you see in real life? I don't see many.

In another time and space, maybe... but on Earth, 21st Century...

How many of those (one good life long partnership) do you see in real life? I don't see many.

In another time and space, maybe... but on Earth, 21st Century...

Exactly. I'm not saying you should run around sleeping with every person can or just going through relationships for sex, but I do believe at a certain point in a relationship, sex is just one of those things that is like, a mutual love for each other, its inevitable.

• 3 weeks later...

man,after this :

Ok, here's a more important question:

Do guys like Mac users :(

and this :

Well, I'm 16, still a virgin.

I guess it's a bit more dificult to find guys, I guess... :(

i really don`t know what to think about you ?

are you {censored},wannabe {censored} or you are str8 and just fooling us around ??? :(

~R

• 4 weeks later...

halfway, got a head but than her brother came to MY HOUSE, don't know why, by the way this was with a 30 year old and I am 18, so hence I decided that im gonna wait for the love of my life...... have found her, should be anytime, but will wait aslong as it takes......

Peace,

yup i know.... but guys cant be raped unless in kindergarden, for ever since 1st grade all i ever wanted was a nice Mac and some nice loving, i thought it would be cool to experiment, it was horrifying even though she looked fine, though i've had normal aged gf's before, as in same age as mine or close by, had a couple of chances with a couple of 18 year olds after the "30 year old" but i had l that i want it to be special(bad idea if you want a friend circle which does not call you {censored}) , I am glad I am still a halfway virgin, till i found my baybeh, she is my age, now just waiting for the right time, not to get married, just the right time.......whenever that is... jus ask her... she knows not me ... i get up every morning with blue balls... lol........

Guest lord of the view

I'm stuck in this "friends with benefits" situation. But she's a nymph and has never had enough. My arms are tired. It feels like rape.

Lol, wasn't expecting to see threads like this on a Mac forum, it's like I'm at home on Totse or something :P

So to answer the question, no I'm not a virgin, not by a long shot. I lost it a LONG time ago, some might say when I was far too young, but I'm not sorry about that one little bit! -_-