Who is Mash?

Swad

140 posts in this topic

Arent u really Mr J. B. ???

And wasnt that established long ago in the thread, Introduce Yourself.

Unless of course JB is your secret identity, while you really are .......................... Batman

Could be James Bond too, but Batman is far cooler.

Edited by Unstable Connection

I just don't get it! What is the point to reveal your real identity, If it's not of main importance! Or you just want when people see you on the street to say "Hey, look that is Mash"! Well than! In a week I will reveal my real name! LOL! Can't wait to see what your real name is MASH!

Edited by MACulas

Why, Mash is so important, i got his picture take a look and u guys decide why his so important, http://www.labboshop.com.br/style/28/prods/tb627_1.jpg

Well, there we go :)

no, its more than that...

If he's not Maxxuss or Steve Jobs........Bill Gates !? What are you doing here !? :blink:

no way, bill gates created Vista to copy OS X, Mash created OS X 86, your mixing up the copies :wacko:

Haha... trust me, I'm nobody THAT important... and I'm fairly certain you've never heard of me. After all, I'm just a college student... :)

just a college student? JUST A COLLEGE STUDENT??? well, you were my hero...

i think hes the creator of that game! you know, MASH? http://www.dollarshort.org/mash/

that game where you decide your fate on a piece of paper?

------

well, im interested to see who he is

Edited by joseafus

i bet this is just to make members more active:

15 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

9 Members: joseafus, McSkywalker, goodtime, glopez007, chudpud, rollcage, skredii, JPL, Darwinian Dude

Edited by joseafus