• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

archi386

archi386

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
the latest version binary is dated November 9 (DeerPark.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin)

when I try to run the DeerPark.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox script in Terminal (or the firefox-bin binary directly) on my 10.4.1 system it says "Bad executable (or shared library)".

I assume it is for 10.4.3 since the binary format changed.

Is there a way to get the older binaries compiled for 10.4.1?

urig-herb

urig-herb

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
The version from pu7o doesn't work with 10.4.3, the "official" verson from moziall.orgthe "official" verson from moziall.org crashes a lot on my system. Is there a better version available anywhere?

bebox

bebox

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

The version from pu7o doesn't work with 10.4.3, the "official" verson from moziall.orgthe "official" verson from moziall.org crashes a lot on my system. Is there a better version available anywhere?

the reason why your firefox crash is : flash

use addblock plugin and add *.swf in filter you will block all flash but still no more crashes

JaS

JaS

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 1,487 posts
thanks I wil ltry that and see.Sounds like it will work

Acid_Burn

Acid_Burn

Crash&Burn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:Hack the Planet!
My FF works without Flash (Noscript forbid Flash) without crashs, very fast. Its in german and with the orig. FF Icon, not Icon in blue. :) and i have rename in Firefox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy