• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

rxstream

rxstream

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Couldn't get the installer to work. I followed all the steps exactly, and managed to boot the Surface (with -v) to a flickering gray screen with a beachball. I've let it sit there for 40 minutes, and it just hangs on that screen. I can't get it to boot with -x, and disabling InjectIntel doesn't stop the flickering. i5 128GB model.

Edit: This DSDT.aml is broken and doesn't let the machine boot. The ones present in the El Capitan thread work. Still can't reliably get the white halo to not show, it usually takes a couple of restarts to get a fully working display.

xflier

xflier

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

anybody knows how to make location works like in maps? Thanks !

Bladestar

Bladestar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello guys.

This guide is very good. My Surface Pro runs very well.

The only problem is the Bluetooth. The internal Hardware is recognized with the DSDT from the El Capitan thread.

Searching for devices works without problems.

But when I want to connect it says "It was not possible to establish a connection" (in german).

I tried a Bluetooth mouse and my iPhone 6s.

Any advice what to try next?

xchrisfox28

xchrisfox28

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

My Surface Pro 2 (SP2) can initialize can the setup part but can't complete it and I'm not sure if this guide would work with SP2. I hope that I can find a way to get it work soon and then I can test those files.

Update: I used different guide and worked with my SP2! I tested and confirmed that AastarFWLoader kext and Kext Drop works on SP2. I will test two other kexts soon.

Would you happen to have a link to the working guide? Struggling to get the sp2 to load into the installer.

omega_xl

omega_xl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

hi all

any new files for macos high sierra 10.13 yet ? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy