Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,237 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, KrustyKrab said:

Hi,

I'm new here too! Been a Mac user for years for music production and creative work. Have decided to give Hackintosh a go as the demanding specs I need for my work far exceeds a reasonal budget (if you know what I mean).

:welcomeani:

Hi, even my account was created last year but I'm still new here, and this is the first time I post sth xD

I'm from Vietnam, been a Hackintosher for 8 months. I can stay at home all day for researching about Hackintosh because it's better than playing video games lol xD

22 hours ago, tekun0lxrd said:

Hi, even my account was created last year but I'm still new here, and this is the first time I post sth xD

I'm from Vietnam, been a Hackintosher for 8 months. I can stay at home all day for researching about Hackintosh because it's better than playing video games lol xD

17 hours ago, colix said:

Hello from Switzerland. I'm a long time osx user and got interested few months back on this Hackintosh Topic. Now i wanna see how frustrated i can get on this Hackintosh journey ;)

Welcome guys! :)

6 minutes ago, jeroenplayak said:

Have been building Hacs since 2014. Had an account here earlier, but lost it somehow (been inactive for a while - maybe that's why). Anyway, happy to be back!

Hello buddy, and welcome back :)

Hello All,

I am new to forum. I have been running Hackintosh since end of 2018 with clover. Have just made the change to OpenCore making my own EFI from Guide. All went well after a few teething problems. Currently still using Mojave but my move to OpenCore is a interest in updating to Big Sur.

I am in the process of making some hardware layout additions and changes and hope to get help in this respect. 

My location is UK 

Regards

9 hours ago, 16jvl said:

Hello All,

I am new to forum. I have been running Hackintosh since end of 2018 with clover. Have just made the change to OpenCore making my own EFI from Guide. All went well after a few teething problems. Currently still using Mojave but my move to OpenCore is a interest in updating to Big Sur.

I am in the process of making some hardware layout additions and changes and hope to get help in this respect. 

My location is UK 

Regards

10 hours ago, Trong Tran said:

Hi,

I'm not new to this forum, been reading since 2013, but only register an account now.

Most of the time I can find what I look for in someone else's post, so I have never created an account, until now ...

Hi guys, this is Anh. I have known this place since 2013 when I intended to install Hackintosh on my (then) new laptop. Unluckily, it was not fully supported then (I think) so I did not started my Hackintosh. Recently, I found an old laptop of my dad with broken HDD, broken screen hinge, and unresponsive keyboard so I'm working on reviving it and turning it into a Mac Mini

Hi there! It's about time for me to say hello and post something after a few years of benefiting from the dedication of the amazing people here and elsewhere in the OSx86 community.

I've been a longtime Mac user (20+ and counting) and have been enjoying the added benefits of my Hackintosh X99-based desktop machine since 2015. 

Greetings all, mainly a lurker here learning about Hakintosh.  I actually have the "better mac mini" (memory isn't soldered in) sitting on my desk, but I more routinely use my Mac in VMWare Workstation.  Long time Unix, Windows and embedded developer, and I wanted to get some experience on the mac.  I've found that VMWare Workstation doesn't play nice all the time :).

Charlie

Hello my name is Rich and I am a Graphic Designer. Hope to learn more about what my computer is trying to tell me.
We are in the US and work doing car wraps. It is a fun job until your computer starts to work against you. I

think there are some superheroes here that might just be able to help. I hope to use this site effectively and find some helpful people.

Simple goals, learn how to fix my issues and stay out of trouble lol

On 12/18/2020 at 7:41 AM, nikos83 said:

Hello everyone,

Hope you all having great day in this hard time. 
My name is Niko. I love OSx.

Thanks!:thumbsup_anim:

On 12/19/2020 at 12:58 PM, comcanhchaopho said:

Hi guys, this is Anh. I have known this place since 2013 when I intended to install Hackintosh on my (then) new laptop. Unluckily, it was not fully supported then (I think) so I did not started my Hackintosh. Recently, I found an old laptop of my dad with broken HDD, broken screen hinge, and unresponsive keyboard so I'm working on reviving it and turning it into a Mac Mini

On 12/20/2020 at 11:57 PM, wusir said:

Hi, everybody

Not mind my poor english,please

I had install Big SUR in my computer, I very glad to join the forum to learn more technology about Hackintosh.

Thanks!

On 12/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, BossPiranha said:

Hi @all I finally found time to try Hackintosh, unfortunately I came across some problems and I was told that this is the right place to ask for help. Usually I am a Linux user.

On 12/21/2020 at 2:11 PM, ro8ko8 said:

Hi there! It's about time for me to say hello and post something after a few years of benefiting from the dedication of the amazing people here and elsewhere in the OSx86 community.

I've been a longtime Mac user (20+ and counting) and have been enjoying the added benefits of my Hackintosh X99-based desktop machine since 2015. 

On 12/22/2020 at 3:38 AM, yupunuko said:

hi...i'm kifni

im indonesian...

Nice to meet you all, in this great forum...

Thanks

On 12/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, cgilley said:

Greetings all, mainly a lurker here learning about Hakintosh.  I actually have the "better mac mini" (memory isn't soldered in) sitting on my desk, but I more routinely use my Mac in VMWare Workstation.  Long time Unix, Windows and embedded developer, and I wanted to get some experience on the mac.  I've found that VMWare Workstation doesn't play nice all the time :).

Charlie

On 12/22/2020 at 2:09 PM, Rich86941872 said:

Hello my name is Rich and I am a Graphic Designer. Hope to learn more about what my computer is trying to tell me.
We are in the US and work doing car wraps. It is a fun job until your computer starts to work against you. I

think there are some superheroes here that might just be able to help. I hope to use this site effectively and find some helpful people.

Simple goals, learn how to fix my issues and stay out of trouble lol

On 12/23/2020 at 2:20 AM, Drawbridge said:

Hello,

Drawbridge is my username.  

Have 2012 Mac 3.46 GHz 12-core, with 4 internal 2TB SSDs, RX580 Graphics.  Running Catalina (unsupported.)

Nice to find this forum.  Happy holidays to all.

On 12/23/2020 at 2:48 AM, α~ω said:

Hello!

On 12/23/2020 at 8:13 AM, luckas said:

Hello,

I'm Luckas and I want to learn about hackintoshes.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:46 AM, archangeliques said:

Hi there! 4 year hackintosher here. Just switched from Clover to OpenCore so it's better to write here and Reddit sub.

Big welcome to all of you guys! :thumbsup_anim: