Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hi All,  I successfully installed Mojave last year following the OC guide, everything has been working perfectly but recently discovered a display issue that I had not previously noticed. Introducing myself to the forums to say Hi, and ask for a small amount of help!

Best regards

Edited by dazzlaa
duplicate

On 10/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, superpantoufle said:

Hi there,

First post here, but I've been lurking for a long time. My current rig is a "PowerHack G5", since I also collect vintage Macintoshes and Apple gear as a hobby. I've been using it as my main computer for the last 2 years, running High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina using Clover. I'm currently trying to learn my way with OpenCore, and I intend to do a clean install of Big Sur using OC when it gets out of Beta. 

On 10/24/2020 at 9:48 AM, aschwabe said:

Hey all, i've been a member for a little while, but busy with life and school, so don't come very often.

Been using Macs since the mac plus in high school.  Been doing some lite hacking in the last few years.  Grooving on the new opencore vanilla stuff.

On 10/25/2020 at 8:58 AM, scotkohr said:

Hello, Insanelymac !!

I was attracted to the great charm of Big Sur, so I joined this forum.

Nice to meet you. ^^

2 hours ago, dazzlaa said:

Hi All,  I successfully installed Mojave last year following the OC guide, everything has been working perfectly but recently discovered a display issue that I had not previously noticed. Introducing myself to the forums to say Hi, and ask for a small amount of help!

Best regards

31 minutes ago, driversat said:

hi everyone, I am from Morocco and new to the forum, i hope i can help / get helped.

Hello fellas! 

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. :D

There's a lot of good guides, topics and etc that will help you to got a good Hack :wink_anim:

Hi!

I'm Lennart and I'm fairly new to the whole Hackintosh Topic.

Until a few month ago I've used a MacBook Air from 2012. Sadly it died with a RAM issue. Since it's quite old replacing the motherboard isn't worth it.

I've bought a used Lenovo V520S (a small form factor Desktop) for cheap with the intention to run Linux or Windows.

Since I was curious and had some time to spend I followed Dortania's OpenCore Install Guide and was amazed how smooth everything went.

Got some upgrades including RAM, Dell Wifi/BT card, some Antennas and a Nvidia K600.

Now nearly everything is working. iMessage, Handoff, Airdrop, Sleep and Sound (kind of).

Since my system isn't the usual suspect for Hackintoshing, there is no AppleALC Layout wich fully matches my needs.

The System has an integrated Speaker that I would like to use when nothing is connected and the Front Headphone and Microphone ports should work.

There is a layout for some thinkcentre which makes the speaker and front Headphone jack work, but sadly only the rear mic jack is working.

I've spent the last two days trying to create the missing layout - without success.

Now I've joined this Forum to ask in the AppleALC thread if someone is willing to help me. But to be able to post there I have to write some post, as you all might know ;)

Hello,

New here obviously. I recently built a system with OpenCore and I am quite impressed with how well it works for the most part. Tried clover a long time ago and it didn't work out that well and I didn't have the time tinker with it. How do I post in established topics? This is the first place I've found where I can do anything.

thanks

Hi there,

Swanduron is my nick name. I am network engineer. My peoples and I link macOS system very much, but mostly the hardware configuration of Mac can not match our requirement, for example we need 128G RAM or crazy SSD RAID.

I have much experience of Hackintosh and hope to meet new friends in insanelymac. BTW, I am Chinese.

At the last, dear administrator, doesn't forget me~~

Regards

Edited by swanduron

4 hours ago, swanduron said:

Hi there,

Swanduron is my nick name. I am network engineer. My peoples and I link macOS system very much, but mostly the hardware configuration of Mac can not match our requirement, for example we need 128G RAM or crazy SSD RAID.

I have much experience of Hackintosh and hope to meet new friends in insanelymac. BTW, I am Chinese.

At the last, dear administrator, doesn't forget me~~

Regards

Hi, Welcome aboard sir, enjoy your stay :)

hello, my name is Vincenzo, my first hackintosh was a C2Q Q8200 and now I have a Ryzen 1600 Hackintosh and an Arrandale Laptop hackintosh, for now it's a pentium p6200 but I've ordered an i3 370M for it so that I can install Catalina! 

Foxy Gekkerson, at your service! I'm an artist, animator, and voice actor. I've been a Mac user since my college days back in 2007, and I've been hackintoshing since 2016. My first and current build is a powerhouse I affectionately call Balrog.