Jump to content
4,878 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 2:24 AM, PhamDat said:

Hi,

My name is Dat

I'm new to the forum

Thanks!

Hello, and welcome to InsanelyMac. 😃

 

 

1 hour ago, meteofuno said:

Great community, too bad that soon all this will end...

Welcome to InsanelyMac! 🖖

 

Or, instead an end, may are we in the early days of a new beginning...? 🤔

  • Like 2
On 6/13/2021 at 5:31 AM, badbrain said:

Hello,

i'd like to be a member of this community.

 

Thanks

badbrain

 

21 minutes ago, leobas said:

Hi, I'm Leo, been reading your forum for years and it's been great help!

 

Welcome guys, is a pleasure to have you as our members 😃

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm Bart,

got one build behid me on clover like 5 years ago but it looks i need to start learning again with open core and 'lost' knowledge.

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone,

 

My name is Alex, I'm from Granollers (Barcelona) Spain, running hacks since 2013. I think I jumped into the hackintosh scene just when the new OSX´s appeared on the Intel Platform back on Tiger I think. Eight years ago decided to switch to OSX all my home and office computers leaving just one machine with dual boot due to some Autodesk applications not being navitely ported under OSX.

 

Using several configs, most of them HP computers ( Z420 / Z600 / Z620 / ELITEDESK 800 / ELITEBOK 840 G1 & G2 )

 

Follower of this comunity since then.

 

Cheers!!

On 6/30/2021 at 5:39 AM, shafla said:

Hi I'm Bart,

got one build behid me on clover like 5 years ago but it looks i need to start learning again with open core and 'lost' knowledge.

Hi Everyone!

 

On 6/30/2021 at 2:00 PM, valvator said:

Hi I'm Vlavator, I'm here to help and be helped, in Hackintosh for 15 years.

 

On 7/1/2021 at 9:50 AM, notobo said:

hi m8s
great community to the best of my knowledge

notobo

 

On 7/2/2021 at 5:53 AM, theoriginalmagneto said:

Hi, my name is Marián, i’m from slovakia, running a hack since 2017, now on my second iteration KBL i7700 with Vega 56. Using OC since 2020 and having fun 😬 

 

On 7/3/2021 at 3:19 AM, Alex Andreu said:

Hi everyone,

 

My name is Alex, I'm from Granollers (Barcelona) Spain, running hacks since 2013. I think I jumped into the hackintosh scene just when the new OSX´s appeared on the Intel Platform back on Tiger I think. Eight years ago decided to switch to OSX all my home and office computers leaving just one machine with dual boot due to some Autodesk applications not being navitely ported under OSX.

 

Using several configs, most of them HP computers ( Z420 / Z600 / Z620 / ELITEDESK 800 / ELITEBOK 840 G1 & G2 )

 

Follower of this comunity since then.

 

Cheers!!

 

Hello guys! :welcomeani:

  • 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Shanghaidaddy said:

Hi, I am a big fan of this site. Very informative.

Hello, and welcome to InsanelyMac!

 

To start, please read all our Forum Rules and do the following:

 

Hi all, I have been using your site since 2014. My name is Mossydog. I live in California.I have 4 hackintoshs running osx10.9 to 10.15. My main computer is a z97mx-gaming5, i7-4770, Power color Radeon Rx580, G.skill 16GB 1866c9d ram. Running osx 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, win 7, & win10.

17 minutes ago, Mossydog said:

Hi all, I have been using your site since 2014. My name is Mossydog. I live in California.I have 4 hackintoshs running osx10.9 to 10.15. My main computer is a z97mx-gaming5, i7-4770, Power color Radeon Rx580, G.skill 16GB 1866c9d ram. Running osx 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, win 7, & win10.

Welcome to InsanelyMac! 😄

 

To get the proper help, create your signature:

 

Hii, This is Naveen Prashanth. Looking forward to contribute to this forum in a productive way.

 

I like hackintoshing and actively working with developers to help develop better versions of kexts

On 8/9/2021 at 4:14 AM, ndoo said:

Hello! I'm here to figure out AppleALC :)

 

1 hour ago, mswgen said:

Hi. enjoying my desktop hackintosh and came for laptop hackintosh and some help. Looks like a good forum. Thanks.

Welcome guys! 😄

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...