Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hi!

I'm experimenting with iOS development and hit some walls along the lines of VMware and AMD CPUs.

While there are a lot of helpful answers in this community, the current situation looks rather bad. So I am looking forward to join discussions surrounding these problems.

18 hours ago, Luca1991 said:

Hi all! I'm Luca, I always was interested in the hackintosh world, and I had a couple of them back in 2010/2011! I'm coming back to this world with my recent purchase of a Chuwi CoreBox :)

Hello @Luca1991, welcome to our community! :)

15 hours ago, Mark321 said:

Hi!

I'm experimenting with iOS development and hit some walls along the lines of VMware and AMD CPUs.

While there are a lot of helpful answers in this community, the current situation looks rather bad. So I am looking forward to join discussions surrounding these problems.

Hi @Mark321, I hope that you find the answers for your questions. ^_^

15 minutes ago, exkova said:

Well, I already introduced myself but it seems that I need more posts here in order to post anywhere else... so here we go

Read here why you can't post anywhere: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/345368-about-just-joined-group/?tab=comments#comment-2739484

And please, read the Rules: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/333462-read-insanelymac-forum-rules/

Meaningless and useless posts may be removed at Moderator's discretion.

Hello, my name is Roury. I am a software developer and enjoy working on UI development. I live in the Midwest and love to hang out with my best friends and be out in nature and do urban exploring. I have a 2010 Mac Pro currently running macOS Big Sur and I primarily use it for software development, UI design, and light gaming.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:45 PM, Foxy Gekkerson said:

Foxy Gekkerson, at your service! I'm an artist, animator, and voice actor. I've been a Mac user since my college days back in 2007, and I've been hackintoshing since 2016. My first and current build is a powerhouse I affectionately call Balrog.

Hello Foxy! Fellow fur here!

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 5:50 PM, Allan said:

Read here why you can't post anywhere: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/345368-about-just-joined-group/?tab=comments#comment-2739484

And please, read the Rules: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/333462-read-insanelymac-forum-rules/

Meaningless and useless posts may be removed at Moderator's discretion.

Hi Allan, I've read that already, but thanks anyways.

I just don't know what to do since I have a very specific question I'd like to ask on a lenovo T420 Thinkpad thread and I don't think it would make any sense to ask here, right??? 

So, I guess I have to keep on chating here until I'm allowed to post on that thread... 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, razor7 said:

Hi! greetings from Argentina!

Hello and welcome! :)

On 11/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, roury said:

Hello, my name is Roury. I am a software developer and enjoy working on UI development. I live in the Midwest and love to hang out with my best friends and be out in nature and do urban exploring. I have a 2010 Mac Pro currently running macOS Big Sur and I primarily use it for software development, UI design, and light gaming.

Hello Foxy! Fellow fur here!

:welcomeani:

On 11/24/2020 at 4:51 AM, nnkn said:

hello everyone , i'm new to the forum ,and I like it very much

7 hours ago, exkova said:

I just don't know what to do since I have a very specific question I'd like to ask on a lenovo T420 Thinkpad thread and I don't think it would make any sense to ask here, right??? 

So, I guess I have to keep on chating here until I'm allowed to post on that thread...  

Yes we understand that.

But posting Meaningless and useless posts may be removed at Moderator's discretion.

We hope that you'll cooperate ^_^

12 hours ago, Alpha999 said:

Nice to meet you.
I live on an island called Hokkaido in Japan.

In fact, Mifjpn, who lives with me, is ill (depression).

He was a member here, but he got sick and his doctor restricted his use of computers and the internet.

So I decided to come here on his behalf.

People who enter for the first time cannot post immediately.

Mifjpn was probably Geek, so I'd be happy if I could write it early.

What should i do?

Will I be able to post over time?

Thank you.

10 hours ago, unknownharris said:

Harold, at your service! I am an iOS developer from Greece and I love Apple products!

I'm also a Space & videogames enthusiast. :D

26 minutes ago, Ancalagon said:

Hello, I'm also an iOS and Android developer.

:welcomeani:to all of you!

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2020 at 3:12 PM, McSonite said:

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and insanely into Macs. :)

Regards

McSonite

On 11/30/2020 at 7:08 AM, qosoliro said:

Hello! I´m new hier... and i love to use MAXOSX!!

1 hour ago, cenz92 said:

Hello hackintosh user,i'm cenz92, i have an old but useful hp 6000 sff c2d with a GT710 GPU and a fully worked big sur,but i'm going ti change It soon. 

:welcomeani: guys!

Hi everyone, my name is Sol, I am new to Hackintosh, I am stoked that I successfully built a Hackintosh Beast, but am frustrated that I cannot get Thunderbolt 3 to reliably work.  As all my work lives on an external TB3 Raid this is a problem.  I am hoping to find a solution before I am forced to sell my rig because TB3 is crucial for my workflow.

Here is my build:

1. Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Processor 18 Cores up to 4.4GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA2066 X299 Series 165W Processors (999AD1) - Skylake-X
  2. GIGABYTE X299 DESIGNARE EX Motherboard Socket: 2066, 
  3. Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 GPU
  4. Noctua NH-U14S, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A15 140mm Fan.
  5. EVGA 80+ GOLD 1000W Power Supply
  6. Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD 
  7. Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD 
  8. G.Skill 128GB DDR4 PC4-28800 3600MHz Ripjaws 
  9. Fractal Design Define R5 - Mid Tower Computer Case - ATX
  10. Fenvi Wireless Wi-Fi 802/11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz / 5GHz card - Plug & Play Hackintosh M.2 NGFF WLAN BCM94360NG 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi Card for PC Catalina mac OS
  11. 2 x SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III
  12. Sonnet Allegro 4-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C PCIe Card

2 hours ago, Bert1234 said:

Hi, I found a lot of useful information on this forum. Some stuff about me: Computer Science student from Germany. I am not a particular apple fan but I enjoy an interesting tinkering project.