Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! My name is Ricardo and I have been following the Hackintosh communities since a long time ago, and recently I put up successfully my first Hackintosh that runs OS X 10.10. I started with Mavericks on VMware and then I went bare metal.

And came here too to receive some assistance with kexts and other doubts I might have.

Soo, hello InsanelyMac!

Hi everybody,

I'm reading this forum for quite some time and have now two hacks up and running. One Gigabyte Z390 with 6 core i5 and today I managed to hack a HP 800 EliteDesk G1 SFF 4 core haswell.

Both systems running oc 069 and BigSure 11.3.1

Started with clover but now I like OC a lot :-)

Hi everyone,

My name is Omar El Shorbagy (Recognized onthe web as CraftCoder-08), i'm (from Turin) Italian and i want to make the best hackintosh ever!!!

Nice to meet you everyone.

Ciao a tutti

Mi chiamo Omar El Shorbagy (Riconosciuto sul web come CraftCoder-08), sono (torinese) italiano e vorrei creare il miglior hackintosh della mia vita!!!

È un piacere conoscervi tutti.

Hi All, Key from Sweden. I hope to join this group to find tips and tricks for extending the lives of MacPros and other Macs. 

Best
Key

On 5/7/2021 at 2:25 PM, Ufux said:

Hi everybody,

I'm reading this forum for quite some time and have now two hacks up and running. One Gigabyte Z390 with 6 core i5 and today I managed to hack a HP 800 EliteDesk G1 SFF 4 core haswell.

Both systems running oc 069 and BigSure 11.3.1

Started with clover but now I like OC a lot :-)

On 5/8/2021 at 2:53 AM, Xqlusive said:

Hi,

I joined the community to learn OC, My first try will be the HP Prodesk 400 G4 mini.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:13 AM, CraftCoder-08 said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Omar El Shorbagy (Recognized onthe web as CraftCoder-08), i'm (from Turin) Italian and i want to make the best hackintosh ever!!!

Nice to meet you everyone.

Ciao a tutti

Mi chiamo Omar El Shorbagy (Riconosciuto sul web come CraftCoder-08), sono (torinese) italiano e vorrei creare il miglior hackintosh della mia vita!!!

È un piacere conoscervi tutti.

5 hours ago, Julian_mstfh said:

Hi..

just joined and gonna learn more here

4 hours ago, Keyman said:

Hi All, Key from Sweden. I hope to join this group to find tips and tricks for extending the lives of MacPros and other Macs. 

Best
Key

Hello to all of you guys!

Enjoy your stay at our community. To get a good start, please do the following steps:

First

Second

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone !

My name is Alex, i'm web/mobile developer. 

I'm using Hackintosh as the workstation in addition to my MacBook Pro because 8Gb RAM isn't always enough in my work ;)

I just upgraded to the new hardware, so i had a lot of issues/questions/etc

Unfortunately not all of them are solved yet ( 

I hope i could find the answers of the rest of the issues i have for now

I would wish you all the best. Thanks you for the good stuff you're doing, guys!

40 minutes ago, Cyberneticist said:

Hi everyone !

My name is Alex, i'm web/mobile developer. 

I'm using Hackintosh as the workstation in addition to my MacBook Pro because 8Gb RAM isn't always enough in my work ;)

I just upgraded to the new hardware, so i had a lot of issues/questions/etc

Unfortunately not all of them are solved yet ( 

I hope i could find the answers of the rest of the issues i have for now

I would wish you all the best. Thanks you for the good stuff you're doing, guys!

Hello Alex, be welcome to our Forum :)

Hi all! Really excited to join this community! I am not here as a Hackintosh user, but more to hopefully get answers to technical questions as I dive into OpenCore and Lilu technologies. Look forward to learning from everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...