3216 replies to this topic

RootEtcNiels

RootEtcNiels

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello from Holland,

I have a MacbookPro mid 2012 and yesterday I ordered the components for my first Hackintosh.

Niels

PS.

The fact you have to pass a quiz to post is new to me and I like it but that's probably only because I passed them both :)

miloh

miloh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hey guys.  my name's milo.  i've built computers, spliced together laptops at work, and currently repair computers (where I get to have access to tech fun).  nice to meet you all.

I have a 17" 2011 MBP with a data doubler, sshd, hd, 8gb and 10.9/mint dual boot.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts

Welcome guys :)

Aigors

Aigors

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:RC Model, pc, networking, mechanic electronic

Hi, my name is antonio, i choose Aigors because i love Young Frankenstein movie :D i'm from italy, i'm a system manager, play with severa Os and things like SAN backup and so on 

igiu83

igiu83

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello to this great forum!!!
My name is Andrea, i'm from italy!!!

cybersa

cybersa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,

This is Satheesh from India.

eʍwe

eʍwe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Respect to the others

Hi.. i am Koentji, from Indonesia. glad to join here.. great sharing board. :thumbsup_anim:

l3acon

l3acon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey all, I'm Bacon. Graphic designer and student. Living on the West Coast. Love Macs, been using one for about four years now. Looking to build a Hackintosh pretty soon. Nice to find another community of mac lovers. 

bax89

bax89

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi! My name is Marco and i'm from Italy!!! :)

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,823 posts

welcome guys/girls

:welcomeani:

pete123

pete123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

welcome i'm also new to this forum i'm pete and i read :)

michele

michele

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Electronix

Hi to all!!! My name is Michele i come from venice, italy! It's a pleasure to be here!

Have a nice hack!!!  :drool:

carbo178

carbo178

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Local Moderators
  • 6,310 posts

Welcome to all new members, from any country you came from :thumbsup_anim:

GTX9000

GTX9000

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello from Romania !  Hello to Freedom , to OS X !

Dan1961

Dan1961

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My name is Dan, I'm in Austin, TX. Y'all.

I picked up a 2004 Power Mac, dual 1.8, 1Gb RAM, 80 Gb HDD.

Paid $29 for it,  came with a one year warranty.

It will become my Mavericks Hackintosh.

Mackjoe

Mackjoe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Pc's, Os Mac/windows/linux, Music/guitar, girls and all the good thing in this world

Hi, nice people,i forgot,,i did this after posting,,no problem,,my name is Luis, i'm from Portugal, but not there anymore,, i speak portuguese, french, some inglish and some spanish, i can understand a little Italian too,lollll "almost perfect", i love music and Os,,all kind's, Mac, Linux , Windows and phones too,,lollllll ,,, i'm very happy because, thanks to someone one this webpage, that had give me a tip about how to install Mavericks. Now 6 days later, i'm enjoying my second macmachine,,yes, i've done already one with old laptop Dell D620 Intel Duo 2 Core 2.17GHz/2 Gb Ram/ Intel GM950( the same as GMA950), but, i had SL 10.6.8,,is running hyper cool for about 1 year, no bugs, no issues, now, i got Assus P5QKL-AM Intel Duo 2 Core 2.93GHz/4Gb Ram/NVidia 620GT( 1Gb ),, and i get Mavericks 10.9.1 running hyper cool, is fantastic. Note: I've done the easiest install i've ever done,,with mavericks,,all process, between create uninstall and install on Pc, would say about 50 minutes,,can't precise this, cause my motherboard is old,,,maybe, and if someone want's to know how i did it, probably i'll post complete guide, little thing, but, for now,,it's all,,peace and thanks,,

P.s. - I'll leave this screenshots to you guys,,you can see some f specifications and even my usb install mavericks 10.9Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 23.20.01.png   686.53KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 14.22.00.png   607.67KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 14.27.33.png   829.85KB   2 downloads.1

robert1967

robert1967

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello,

my name is Robert Im russian from Germany and i don't want to have windows anymore. I used google for reading and learning building a hackintosh and found a lot on this forum very usefull. I hope with your help i'll get my hackintosh working. Maybe in a few years i can explain a few problems and how to fix them. I'm surprised that I found this forum and I'm going to learn more about hackintoshing. It's fantastic to work together in a large community with capable developers. 

Voskot

Voskot

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hello,

I'm Diego, from Italy! :D

Luigi Tanzi

Luigi Tanzi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

HELLO TO ALL USERS TO INSANELYMAC!!! I have the following problem: "ERROR: no boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed" tihis happens after i installed the iATKOS ML3U, (I installed it from the usb without the UEFI enabled, otherwise it gave me an error type violation...) the fact is that by inserting the usb with a copy of iATKOS ML3U with UEFI disabled, I read the hard disk and from there I do leave, practically part of the system is installed, but only with the usb... Thanks!!!

akg3.jpg

jdhc.png

carbo178

carbo178

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Local Moderators
  • 6,310 posts

HELLO TO ALL USERS TO INSANELYMAC!!! I have the following problem: "ERROR: no boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed" tihis happens after i installed the iATKOS ML3U, (I installed it from the usb without the UEFI enabled, otherwise it gave me an error type violation...) the fact is that by inserting the usb with a copy of iATKOS ML3U with UEFI disabled, I read the hard disk and from there I do leave, practically part of the system is installed, but only with the usb... Thanks!!!

Welcome, open a topic in Italian section; describe your hardware.

You can boot in UEFI mode, but you should disable secure boot in bios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy