draexo

draexo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:eating, sleeping
Hello.
I passed the test and I am now allowed to post! I am here to learn how to make a hackintosh. My son wants to build one, so it will be a father-son project. I have built a few dozen computers from scratch in the last 20-30 years. I currently dual boot my own machine with Windows 7 & Ubuntu Studio.
I am looking for an "Idiots Guide to building a hackintosh". Just get the parts, assemble, and install away! LOL I am not sure if there IS such a thing.
Thanks for your time!

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,301 posts
Welcome guys :)

Mastorer

Mastorer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi my name is Alex, aka Teh Mastorer. I work almost everyday of the week but when i do have spare time I like to spend it further educating my self in the wonder realm of computers (a$$ kiss i know) But seriously, my thirst for knowledge has brought me back to the hackintosh scene to finally complete the rig i tried to 2 years ago. My have the times changed and it seems like there are a lot more friendly people willing to help, and that is why i hope to help when possible and soak up as much information when I can. TEXAS!

BytecodeX

BytecodeX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello everyone! I am BytecodeX,a 14 years old Android developer :). I live in Italy,I'm at the first year of high school and I'm a very good student. I must say,I think this forum is very sweet. The layouts are really cool,and people here are very nice,as I can see. I'm sure I'll enjoy my staying here. :)

Naos

Naos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
hi I am Naos!
I have installed on my notebook osx86 and I want to thank all of you!!

smudger1767

smudger1767

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi to all hackintosh users

I just got started on building my first hackintosh after being introduced by a friend, and now I can't stop.
Its totally addictive.

cyaneo

cyaneo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi.
I am cyaneo and I'm from Austria.

A few month ago I managed my first CusoMac with OSX 10.7, since a few weeks it runs on OS X 10.8.2 via Tonymac's #####:
Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad Q6600
Motherboard: GA-EP35-DS3
RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD5770

My next Project will be a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad T61 or T500.

To realize this that's why I'm here on this site.

Thank you & regards!

lawred2

lawred2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi

I'm Dave and I'm from Ireland. I have an xps 8600 with an Intel i7 with 12G ram. Recently upgraded to W8.

Had Mac OSX lion running within VMware on W7 machine but upgrading to W8 has broke that. Now having a little difficulty running VMware unlocker under W8...

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,301 posts
Welcome everybody :)

dArtery

dArtery

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi this is dArtery. I'm a musician/mac aficionado of sorts. Long time mac user and very familiar with the innards of the mac and laptops. Built a few hackintoshes and looking forward to collaborating with you chaps. If you have questions you can always pm me.

-dArtery

Hi this is dArtery. I'm a musician/mac aficionado of sorts. Long time mac user and very familiar with the innards of the mac and laptops. Built a few hackintoshes and looking forward to collaborating with you chaps. If you have questions you can always pm me. I am in the US and I live in Tampa, FL

-dArtery

kashnoir

kashnoir

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I'm the first time here. I hope to learn and help. Thanks

bb2k10

bb2k10

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:GSX-R 1000
    Apple / Mac
    B16
Hello,

I'm Björn and I live in the Netherlands. I've been reading this forum for a several weeks and I just started to build an Hackintosh in a G5 case.

Already have a G5 case and taking it apart, now i am searching for the good components for the build.

0ntarioS

0ntarioS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello, I'm a 15-yo student from Finland, I built my 1st hackintosh in january, but windows {censored}ed it up :(

Now, after torturing myself with a windows PC for almost 6 months (the OSX worked for couple months) I'm thinking of building a new one (perhaps gettin ML to it)

Cheers

hainguyen178

hainguyen178

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm new here. I have toughly passed the quiz. so difficult. Anyway, nice to meet you all!

w4rh4wk

w4rh4wk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Everyone,
Just saying hello! I think its great that the hackintosh community has exploded as well as it did. So far im on my 3rd hackie. :thumbsup_anim:

Hackintosh #1
Intel i7 2600 + COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO; GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3; Geforce GTX 480;16gb Ram;480GB SSD;128GB SSD, 1.5TB Seagate; Mac OS 10.6.8

Hackintosh #2
Dell Precision T3400; Intel Q8300; Geforce 7300 GT; 8 GBRam; 128 SSD; 1TB Seagate; Mac OS 10.6.8

Hackintosh #3
IBM Lenovo B570 Laptop; 128 SSD; BROADCOM BCM94322HM8L wifi; Mac OS 10.8.2

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,647 posts
:welcomeani:

tbplayer

tbplayer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
I'm a new member here, although this is one of the forums I've been using for help in the past couple of years of Hackintoshing. :)

I have Mountain Lion 10.8.2 running on a Dell Inspiron 520, working pretty well.

hainguyen178

hainguyen178

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hey all,
I'm new to this forum, I'm from Vietnam. anyone here from Vietnam?

miguel89

miguel89

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi boy, I'm Michele from Italy, nice to meet you!

lolo69100

lolo69100

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I am laurent, from France. I am really finding here some great support in each hackintosh I built. I started with asus 1001HA and DELL 1012, but since atom is no longer supported by last OSX's, I then stepped forward to build my desktop hackintosh. I suceeded with 2 gears based on gigabyte mobos and intel core i3 or i7 cpus, both with nvidia gtx 560 and 660ti. Everything is fine, except sleep (working on that), but I have everything I need except sleep. I moded an apple bluetooth thanks to a great topic in insanelymac.

Talk to you.

Loloxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy