• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

dealt

dealt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Great news? Will this install on a (hardware) RAID 0 array?

zmassy

zmassy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Hello I would like to install iATKOS on Acer 5920g in L1 signature, I downloaded the iso image is burned, but when I try to boot does not start, there is another method to install on my pc lion? hope someone help me thanks

Curtis7990

Curtis7990

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i got a problem with installation, it shows me message "fakeSMCDevice: successfully initialized" then it stops...i wait for 20 minutes but nothing happens. what's the cause?

i've already install s3 v2 and it works perfectly

PS: i got this problem with both usb and dvd

Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
Thanks for this release. Made my machine a Lion device in around an hour. Everything worked OOTB. Never had a disc this easy to use before. Very cool.

Shunnabunich

Shunnabunich

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I'm no closer to finding a solution to my problem, and now there's a new wrinkle: I can't back up my Snow Leopard partition (in order to install Lion in its place and hopefully replace my current Chameleon setup with that of iAtkos L1) because fsck finds something wrong — an "invalid sibling link" — and now it finds that same thing wrong every time I boot. It now takes upwards of five minutes, and often multiple stalls and restarts, to boot into SL.

I'm mainly worried that if I make a simple, non-bootable Time Machine backup to the partition I've set aside for said backup, and take the plunge, erasing my SL install and setting up iAtkos L1 in its place, I'll be left with zero working installations of OS X. It took forever just to get Snow Leopard working on this machine, and half of that (wi-fi and graphics cards) was sheer luck. Getting more suitable hardware is sadly not an option I can afford anymore. I'm just frustrated with this whole thing, I guess.

HoMeBoYerik

HoMeBoYerik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everybody. I'm trying to install iAtkos L1 on my Acer 5920G (Intel Core 2 Duo T7300, 2GB Ram, Nvidia 8600GT) booting from a DVD written with TransMac. I boot with -v -f npci=0x2000 arch=i386 BusRatio = 10 PciRoot = 1
It freeze when reaching [PCI Configuration]. Any hint?

I already read a lot of this forum and tryied a lot of other methods too to get a OSX working on my pc (thought it was easy seeing a lot of people with my same pc using it): Lion and snowleopard from a usb stick, booting with Empire EFI, Camaleon and Chimera (easy beast). In all those manners I couldn't get networking working.

someone with my same pc could tell me the right method to get at least a snow leopard 10.6.6 working? thanks

Deztrucktor

Deztrucktor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello everybody. I'm trying to install iAtkos L1 on my Acer 5920G (Intel Core 2 Duo T7300, 2GB Ram, Nvidia 8600GT) booting from a DVD written with TransMac. I boot with -v -f npci=0x2000 arch=i386 BusRatio = 10 PciRoot = 1
It freeze when reaching [PCI Configuration]. Any hint?

I already read a lot of this forum and tryied a lot of other methods too to get a OSX working on my pc (thought it was easy seeing a lot of people with my same pc using it): Lion and snowleopard from a usb stick, booting with Empire EFI, Camaleon and Chimera (easy beast). In all those manners I couldn't get networking working.

someone with my same pc could tell me the right method to get at least a snow leopard 10.6.6 working? thanks

I have the same problem as you. I already have OSX 10.6.2 installed long ago using iAtkos. Everything works, except ethernet and wifi. The only problem is that it sometimes fails to boot (get stuck on the white screen with the Apple logo).

I've tried installing Lion using iAtkos L2, but get stuck after [PCI Configuration end].

My goal is to get at least 10.6.6 working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy