Chameleon Wizard - Utility for Chameleon.

janek202

681 posts in this topic

Thank you!

My pleasure !  you working hard for the community .

I receive donate on my Hackintosh forum and I give donate  here  :)

Its give and take  :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New version 4.4.0 released.

Kernel flags module was rewritten. Now it won't remove unknown flags, and supports auto-update for new ones.

Also support for PrivateData was added.

If any flags are missing, please let me know.

• Like 2

If any flags are missing, please let me know.

Hi Janek!

Probably is not present (not checked if is present in your app)

but the bool NvidiaGeneric is useful to enable/disable the subvendor for nvidia card into SysProf... (disabled by default)

see boot.h (line151) and nvidia.c (line 1680)

Also a lot of smbios keys was added and renamed.

Cordially

ErmaC

thanks.

i got probook 4530s with standard screen. when i boot up i can only boot in 1024X768. is there a way to boot up in 1366X768?

when i use the wizard, i set the screen solution @ 1366X768 but always boot up 1024X768.

Hello

I noted i problem in this new verions 4.4.0... when i try select a box to add directory of my SMbios, the window with directories don't open...

In old versions i just press with mouse in box and a windows opnen allowing me to choose my SMbios and declare it in org.chameleon... but in this new version i can't make this...

Thanks since now janek202

thanks.

i got probook 4530s with standard screen. when i boot up i can only boot in 1024X768. is there a way to boot up in 1366X768?

when i use the wizard, i set the screen solution @ 1366X768 but always boot up 1024X768.

What's the bootloader? is a branch or a Chameleon trunk?.. and where is your Extra folder?

I ask this because the latest Chameleon/Enoch (available in the download section) boot reading/searching for the Extra folder inside the Volume you want to boot.

It possible that you need an /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist repeated for each partition containing OSX. (the same for other files as dsdt.aml, ssdt.aml, modules etc., but not for the Themes)

Otherwise I do not know what is the problem  :)

Hello

I noted i problem in this new verions 4.4.0... when i try select a box to add directory of my SMbios, the window with directories don't open...

In old versions i just press with mouse in box and a windows opnen allowing me to choose my SMbios and declare it in org.chameleon... but in this new version i can't make this...

Thanks since now janek202

Fixed in 4.4.1.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all. I made a new utility for Chameleon. It helps to install, update and download latests revs of this bootloader.ss_cw_en.PNGss_cw_dsdt_en.PNG

ss_cw_org_en.PNGss_cw_smb_en.PNGss_cw_en_mods_en.PNG

You should try to make a kernel wizard! your wizards are great! :yes: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

When I try to create a SMBios.plist by selecting a premade one and clicking "save as" nothing happens (no file is saved anyway) and I get the following in the console:

DlqbVd5.png

I only have access to a Mac running Yosemite at the moment. Could that be causing it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know, that work on this app will be even slower now.

I switched to Clover on all my PCs and I don't use Chameleon any more.

I may add new switches for new options in the future, if you need that.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Is there a guide to "how to use "Chameleon"? If there is can someone point me to it?

I have a mac Mini modified to run OSX 10.9, now I'd like to try to install Windows 7 x64. I am trying to run Kodi ( kodi.tv ). My mini also have the Broadcom crystal HD card, and I'm just wanting to see if the windows x64 drivers will work.

Beside looking for the guide on how to install Chameleon on a real mac, does anyone know if this will work?

Thank you in advance.- cheers