• Please log in to reply
1483 replies to this topic

d00d

d00d

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Finally spent some time to get this going on my install and now have my EX58-UD5 working with sleep and nice low cpu temps etc.
I used d00ds premade dsdt and bios f92m with my i7 920 processor
A couple of questions:
I started with orangeiconfix, fakesmc,in extra and Realtek1000, and alc889a_v2 in extra system.
However I found I needed to add platformuuid to avoid uuid errors and KPs on wake from sleep.
I also needed to add openhaltrestart to get shutdown & restart.

I am using Chamelaon 2 rc 3 as a boot loader, do I need to use another bootloader to get rid of the two kexts above?

Also as I'm using the newer audio kext from aschar1 can I just install the mac pro audio update?

Cheers
Jon

Most of these questions are answered in post 1, or aschar1's post referenced in Links.
C2RC4 doesn't need PlatformUUID.kext, see 18.
See 16 for shutdown and restart.
ALC889a.kext isn't broken by the update.
You don't have a signature to see what your configuration is, but some third party kexts can KP after wake using 32 bit boot.

d00d

d00d

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
Updated post 1;

14. Audio options A through D for the Realtek ALC889A used in the GA-EX58-UD4P, GA-EX58-UD5 and GA-EX58-EXTREME.
Not applicable to the Realtek ALC888 used in the GA-EX58-UD3R, GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI, GA-EX58-UD4 and GA-EX58-DS4, or the Realtek ALC889 used in the GA-X58A models.
A outputs analog 2.0.
B outputs analog 2.0 and digital 5.1.
C outputs analog and digital 5.1.
D outputs analog 7.1
There are less sound assertion messages in kernel.log with B and C, and none with D.
D. Thanks to x.di for the 7.1 LegacyHDA.kext (post 511);
http://www.insanelym...p...6771&st=510
To have audio with the LegacyHDA.kext, make modifications to the `Method (_L0D, 0, NotSerialized)' section and the `Device (AZAL)' section.

original:
Method (_L0D, 0, NotSerialized)        {            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USBE, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USE2, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PWRB, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.AZAL, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.IGBE, 0x02)        }
modified:
Method (_L0D, 0, NotSerialized)        {            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USBE, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USE2, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PWRB, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.HDEF, 0x02)            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.IGBE, 0x02)        }
and
original:
Device (AZAL)            {                Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)                Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    Return (Package (0x02)                    {                        0x0D,                         0x05                    })                }            }
modified:
Device (HDEF)            {                Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)                Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)                {                    Return (Package (0x02)                    {                        0x0D,                         0x05                    })                }                Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)                {                    Store (Package (0x04)                        {                            "layout-id",                             Buffer (0x04)                            {                                0x75, 0x03, 0x00, 0x00                            },                            "PinConfigurations",                            Buffer (Zero) {}                        }, Local0)                    DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))                    Return (Local0)                }            }

d00d

d00d

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
FYI;

I couldn't login after testing a 4.4 GHz over clock that KPd on boot, because of a weird looping condition before the login windoid;
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 /System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow[449]: Login Window Application Started
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 loginwindow[449]: Login Window Started Security Agent
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 loginwindow[449]: Login Window - Returned from Security Agent
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 loginwindow[449]: AuthorizationRef returned errAuthorizationDenied. Exiting.
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 com.apple.loginwindow[449]: AuthorizationRef returned errAuthorizationDenied. Exiting.
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.loginwindow): Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds

This was the first problem I've had that I wasn't able to find a solution for on the internet, although a person posting to a German language site had an additional system.log message which was a good hint.

My /private/etc/authorization data file had become corrupted, and after SSHing in and replacing it with authorization~previous I was able to login.

kdawg

kdawg

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 508 posts
@d00d

d00d I just have to compliment you on a great thread (especially post #1). If I ever decide to go with an i7 x58 rig this will be the thread I'll be referencing. Any n00b and can't get their setup running after reading this thread should just stick with Windows. Kudos to you!

I was wondering if you've done anything with Firewire. Looks as though your DSDT omits Firewire.

MasterLen

MasterLen

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

I was wondering if you've done anything with Firewire. Looks as though your DSDT omits Firewire.

I am still searching for a fix for this:
FireWire runtime power conservation disabled. (2)

Do you have an idea dood?

kdawg

kdawg

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 508 posts

Do you have an idea dood?

I don't have a X58 mobo but it would be something like this:

Add this to HUB0
Device (FRWR) {
					Name (_ADR, 0x00070000)
					Name (_GPE, 0x1A)
					Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized){
						Store (Package (0x02){
							"built-in",  Buffer (One){0x01},
						}, Local0)
						DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
						Return (Local0)
					}
				}

Add this to _GPE:
Method (_L1A, 0, NotSerialized) {
			Notify (\_SB.PCI0.HUB0.FRWR, Zero)
			Notify (\_SB.PWRB, 0x02)
		}

Note that this will not fix hotplug issues. To mount a Firewire drive you'll have to either boot with the drive plugged in and turned on. Or sleep/wake your rig with the Firewire drive plugged in.

ryansimms

ryansimms

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

I get that error too, but it doesn't seem to affect my firewire usage. I use multiple firewire drives all the time, and they hot swap properly for me too. Are others with GA-EX58 boards having hotplug issues?

Ryan!

kdawg

kdawg

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 508 posts

I get that error too, but it doesn't seem to affect my firewire usage. I use multiple firewire drives all the time, and they hot swap properly for me too. Are others with GA-EX58 boards having hotplug issues?

Ryan!

The above DSDT additions should fix that error then. Hotplug has been an issue for most P35 and P45 motherboards.

d00d

d00d

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

@d00d

d00d I just have to compliment you on a great thread (especially post #1). If I ever decide to go with an i7 x58 rig this will be the thread I'll be referencing. Any n00b and can't get their setup running after reading this thread should just stick with Windows. Kudos to you!

Thanks, I was following your FW topic at http://www.insanelym...howtopic=196359 and tried a few things in the DSDT to not have the `FireWire runtime power conservation disabled. (2)' message, but I was never able to retain FW hot swap.

kdawg

kdawg

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 508 posts

Thanks, I was following your FW topic at http://www.insanelym...howtopic=196359 and tried a few things in the DSDT to not have the `FireWire runtime power conservation disabled. (2)' message, but I was never able to retain FW hot swap.

So with the suggested DSDT patches you actually loose hot swap? Hmmm.

x.di

x.di

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

I don't have a X58 mobo but it would be something like this:

Add this to HUB0

Device (FRWR) {
					Name (_ADR, 0x00070000)
					Name (_GPE, 0x1A)
					Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized){
						Store (Package (0x02){
							"built-in",  Buffer (One){0x01},
						}, Local0)
						DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
						Return (Local0)
					}
				}

Add this to _GPE:
Method (_L1A, 0, NotSerialized) {
			Notify (\_SB.PCI0.HUB0.FRWR, Zero)
			Notify (\_SB.PWRB, 0x02)
		}

Note that this will not fix hotplug issues. To mount a Firewire drive you'll have to either boot with the drive plugged in and turned on. Or sleep/wake your rig with the Firewire drive plugged in.

I,ve managed to fix hotplug issues with Firewire it was F...ING brain damage.
Now my firewire ALWAYS Hot Plug :D
This is a temporary solution .
There are the problem with IRQ routing in bios on EVERY Gigabyte board ... and it is not easy to fix with DSDT "IRQ routing override"

For X58 boards Intel Corporation X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port [8086:3405] causing lag !
On boot for some unknown reason "ESI" gets IRQ from APIC and the same IRQ uses
USB Highspeed bus (0x001D0007) -> USB2 EHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a3a] and also
USB 1.0 bus (0x001D0001) -> USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34] and also
Firewire gets the same IRQ

In normal conditions "ESI" MUST NOT HAVE shared IRQ !
because of that it steals "IRQ" from USB2 EHCI Controller #1
make LSPCI on boot and you will see that USB2 EHCI does not have IRQ assigned !!!
and "ESI" have IRQ !
BUT IOREG shows that USB2 EHCI HAVE IRQ !!! :)
system goes to strange infinite loop between USB2 EHCI - USB UHCI - ESI -firewire...
and just IGNORES any events from FIREWIRE !
If you sleep and wake your PC and looks in ioreg it will show you that nothing changed BUT
if you make LSPCI you will see that USB2 EHCI now HAVE IRQ
and "ESI" loose his IRQ !
Now SYSTEM can see events from FIREWIRE BUT you will get another LAG
Video card output gets jitter ! It's clearly noticable when you move window or play QT movie...
because of that loop between USB2 EHCI - USB UHCI - ESI -firewire
Solution would be to deny "ESI" to get IRQ on boot BUT i did not found how to make it...
Sad BUT...
I decided to DISABLE USB2 EHCI that system don't see it at all!
and it WORKS!
side effect you will lose one EHCI bus but that not so important becase it is FRONT BUS (on gigabyte boards) and usually all people put they USB 2 Highspeed devices on back panel and they are rooted by system to
USB Highspeed bus (0x001A0007) -> USB2 EHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a3c]
And on real Macs Front panel is USB2 normal speed bus
So not so big loss !
The procedure of disabling
USB Highspeed bus (0x001D0007) -> USB2 EHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a3a]
is very simple!
"THe KiNG" wrote about it here :
Fd—function Disable Register, How to use Function Disable Register
http://www.projectos...p?showtopic=851
P.S.1
Name (_ADR, 0x000X0000)
must be like you see it in IOREG where X is number
for me it Name (_ADR, 0x00060000)
and in HUB0 in method _PRT must be corresponding IRQ entry for this adress or you will see message in
System Profiler in tab FireWire -> FireWire Bus: Warning: Unable to list FireWire devices
P.S.2
I will post CODE (for disabling USB2 EHCI Controller #1 ) a bit later because my dsdt now is a real mess!!!
and I want to upgrade my board bios to F11 version (GA-EX58-EXTREME)
P.S.3
REMEMBER this is a temporary solution .
And sorry for my English :P
:)

kdawg

kdawg

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 508 posts

Now my firewire ALWAYS Hot Plug :D
There are the problem with IRQ routing in bios on EVERY Gigabyte board ... and it is not easy to fix with DSDT "IRQ routing override"

For X58 boards Intel Corporation X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port [8086:3405] causing lag !
USB 1.0 bus (0x001D0001) -> USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34]

In normal conditions "ESI" MUST NOT HAVE apic IRQ !
make LSPCI on boot and you will see that USB2 EHCI does not have IRQ assigned !!!
and "ESI" have IRQ !
system goes to strange infinite loop between USB2 EHCI - USB UHCI - ESI ...
If you sleep and wake your PC and looks in ioreg it will show you that nothing changed BUT
Video card output gets jitter ! It's clearly noticable when you move window or play QT movie...
because of that loop between USB2 EHCI - USB UHCI - ESI
Solution would be to deny "ESI" to get IRQ on boot BUT i did not found how to make it...
Sad BUT...
and it WORKS!
side effect you will lose one EHCI bus but that not so important becase it is FRONT BUS (on gigabyte boards) and usually all people put they USB 2 Highspeed devices on back panel and they are rooted by system to
So not so big loss !
is very simple!
P.S.1
Name (_ADR, 0x000X0000)
and in HUB0 in method _PRT must be corresponding IRQ entry for this adress or you will see message in
System Profiler in tab FireWire -> FireWire Bus: Warning: Unable to list FireWire devices
P.S.2
I will post CODE (for disabling USB2 EHCI Controller #1 ) a bit later because my dsdt now is a real mess!!!
P.S.3

Well that helps shed some light as to why everyone has been having problems. At least there's a little progress there.

d00d

d00d

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Now my firewire ALWAYS Hot Plug :)

USB 1.0 bus (0x001D0001) -> USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34]

In normal conditions "ESI" MUST NOT HAVE apic IRQ !
and "ESI" have IRQ !
system goes to strange infinite loop between USB2 EHCI - USB UHCI - ESI ...
because of that loop between USB2 EHCI - USB UHCI - ESI
Sad BUT...
and it WORKS!
So not so big loss !
is very simple!
P.S.1
Name (_ADR, 0x000X0000)
P.S.2
P.S.3

My IRQs don't jump around, perhaps because I removed the IRQ from the PIC device in step 11 of post 1?

From lspci;
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation QuickPath Architecture I/O Hub to ESI Port [8086:3405] (rev 12)
00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 [8086:3a37]
00:1a.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 [8086:3a38]
00:1a.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 [8086:3a39]
00:1a.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a3c]
00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34]
00:1d.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a35]
00:1d.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 [8086:3a36]
00:1d.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a3a]

IRQs seen in ioreg, which are the same after resume from S3;
io-apic (00:00.0) 0
USB3 (00:1a.0) 10
USB4 (00:1a.1) 15
USB5 (00:1a.2) 12
USE2 (00:1a.7) 12
USB0 (00:1d.0) 17
USB1 (00:1d.1) 13
USB2 (00:1d.2) 12
USBE (00:1d.7) 17

x.di

x.di

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

My IRQs don't jump around, perhaps because I removed the IRQ from the PIC device in step 11 of post 1?

IRQs must be seen in LSPCI ! in Ioreg nothing changes :wacko:
lspci -nnnvvvb
compare before and after sleep

Godzillar

Godzillar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I did a diff before and after sleep using lspci. Nothing changes.

IRQs must be seen in LSPCI ! in Ioreg nothing changes :P
lspci -nnnvvvb

d00d

d00d

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

IRQs must be seen in LSPCI ! in Ioreg nothing changes :(
lspci -nnnvvvb

For me the only change is ESI looses it's IRQ after resume from S3, and in both cases FW hot plug works.
I haven't modified my DSDT with respect to FW.

Running `/usr/bin/lspci -nnnvvvb' after restart;
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port [8086:3405] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 [8086:3a37] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
00:1a.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 [8086:3a38] Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 21
00:1a.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 [8086:3a39] Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
00:1a.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a3c] Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
00:1d.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a35] Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 19
00:1d.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 [8086:3a36] Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
00:1d.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a3a] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
08:06.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394) [0c00]: Texas Instruments TSB43AB23 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) [104c:8024] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18

Running `/usr/bin/lspci -nnnvvvb' after resume from S3;
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port [8086:3405] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 0
00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 [8086:3a37] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
00:1a.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 [8086:3a38] Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 21
00:1a.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 [8086:3a39] Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
00:1a.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a3c] Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a34] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
00:1d.1 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 [8086:3a35] Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 19
00:1d.2 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 [8086:3a36] Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
00:1d.7 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 [8086:3a3a] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
08:06.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394) [0c00]: Texas Instruments TSB43AB23 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) [104c:8024] Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18

CruiSAr

CruiSAr

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

FYI;

I couldn't login after testing a 4.4 GHz over clock that KPd on boot, because of a weird looping condition before the login windoid;
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 /System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow[449]: Login Window Application Started
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 loginwindow[449]: Login Window Started Security Agent
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 loginwindow[449]: Login Window - Returned from Security Agent
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 loginwindow[449]: AuthorizationRef returned errAuthorizationDenied. Exiting.
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 com.apple.loginwindow[449]: AuthorizationRef returned errAuthorizationDenied. Exiting.
Feb 28 23:23:48 mac05 com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.loginwindow): Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds

This was the first problem I've had that I wasn't able to find a solution for on the internet, although a person posting to a German language site had an additional system.log message which was a good hint.

My /private/etc/authorization data file had become corrupted, and after SSHing in and replacing it with authorization~previous I was able to login.

Thanks for the tip d00d, I had this problem sometime back and I couldnt figure it out so I had to reinstall.... :D ...bummer. At least now I know how to fix it when it crops up again

x.di

x.di

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

For me the only change is ESI looses it's IRQ after resume from S3, and in both cases FW hot plug works.
I haven't modified my DSDT with respect to FW.

Then you are lucky :(
for me FW hot plug begin to works when i rewroute IRQs in DSDT. :)

FUT1L1TY

FUT1L1TY

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I just stumbled across something strange. I wonder if anyone has noticed this as well. I just installed Apple Mac Pro Audio Update 1.0 so I knew that I need to update the MacPro4_1.plist inside of IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext with the section from MacPro3_1.plist.

Anyway, I did that without any noticeable problems. I then ran the 32-bit version of Geekbench and got a score of 6137. I didn't believe it so I rebooted and ran it again. No change. I ran it several more times with no significant change.

I then restored the MacPro4_1.plist to its original form. Ran Geekbench again and got a score of 10340 which is my usual score.

I've attached my screenshots of my results as well. I hope this information is of use to someone. Thanks again for all your help.

Attached Files

callumj09

callumj09

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I just stumbled across something strange. I wonder if anyone has noticed this as well. I just installed Apple Mac Pro Audio Update 1.0 so I knew that I need to update the MacPro4_1.plist inside of IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext with the section from MacPro3_1.plist.

Anyway, I did that without any noticeable problems. I then ran the 32-bit version of Geekbench and got a score of 6137. I didn't believe it so I rebooted and ran it again. No change. I ran it several more times with no significant change.

I then restored the MacPro4_1.plist to its original form. Ran Geekbench again and got a score of 10340 which is my usual score.

I've attached my screenshots of my results as well. I hope this information is of use to someone. Thanks again for all your help.

I doubt that identifying your system differently could physically effect your hardware. I can only assume it's got something to do with how Geekbench is coded. Geekbench scores are based largely on the CPU, if I remember correctly. Probably gets confused or something, since the older Mac Pros didn't have Nehalem CPUs.

Just a guess though. I wouldn't worry about it unless your system is noticeably slower (which, again, I doubt).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy