- Make full service for MAC OS X kexts easily. -
Latest Kext Utility
for MAC OS X 10.5-10.9
Mac OS X "Mavericks" Super Speed Edition.
© cVad 2008-2014
Improved version utility from russian MAC community.
- Super speed repair permissions for all system folders: /System/Library/Extensions and /Library/Extensions;
- Starts a update (rebuild) system caches:
- Install multiple kext files simultaneously;
- Adds a record about the installed kexts in the AppleKextExcludeList.kext
- NEW! Patch msdosfs.kext Info.plist for add OSBundleRequired="Console". That provides access to an EFI partition in single user mode.
- Pack kext files to mkext cache file.
- UnPack mkext cache files.
The latest KU uses highly modified high-speed method of repair kexts. To all kexts granted the same rights (a little more liberal, than it is necessary). This saves a lot of time and nervous when installing and configuring the MAC OS X. On the system performance, is not affected. After installing and configuring the system, if there is free time, run "Disk Utility", and repair the kexts, according to their native permissions.
- Adapted for MAC OS X "Mavericks"
- Increased speed work (~ 2-3 times)
- Improved display information about the system.
- Fixed bugs of the program to the CPU without L3 cache.
- Some improvement repair permissions algorithm.
- NEW! Adds a record about the installing kexts in the AppleKextExcludeList.kext
- Font correcting.
- Global improvement the procedure of the updating records in the AppleKextExcludeList.kext, about the kexts are not digitally signed, installed in the system.
- Patch msdosfs.kext Info.plist for add OSBundleRequired="Console". That provides access to an EFI partition in single user mode.
Some thoughts on the repairing of the kexts permissions: