Apple Red theme release

281 posts in this topic

Picky aren't you? A wallpaper is a non-volatile part of a theme as a whole as it can change day to day. Whenever you create any wallpaper, sig, avatar, or whatever, there needs to be a focal point in the design. The textured blue orb in the center is the focal point.

I wasn't asking for your advice on designing, just throwing it out for everyone to see. Now stop wasting my time with trivial comments and picking my work apart.

ok i have go to ask for the people who have the white clock i know to use the iStat clock for it but how do i get it to be in the right clock spot left of the spotlight icon and right of the volume icon

Hold control (the apple key) while you click and drag the clock or any other menubar item

or windows key if you using a pc keyboard :(

Really love this mod! Thanks for the files and explanations, I simply followed the instructions and everything set up very cleanly!

My contribution: white icons for caffeine.

Image2.png

Image1.png

Download the archive, uncompress and place png files into resources directory of Caffeine.app

Caffeine.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Bild2.png

hey, i need this files black again. i have changed the modded sart and extr files with the original, but it´s still white. and i have lost the black spotlight.

can someone help me and post the original spotlight pdf and tell me what i am supposed to do with the menubar?

thanks

ok i have go to ask for the people who have the white clock i know to use the iStat clock for it but how do i get it to be in the right clock spot left of the spotlight icon and right of the volume icon

Hi All!

@laxattack, sorry for the Delay M8!

In order to Re-position any icon / Item in the Menu Bar, use the Command key.  :rolleyes:

Hold it down & use the mouse to reposition it.  ;)

If you pull it out of the menu bar (downwards) it will vanish with a Puff as icons from the dock!  :P

EDIT >

:D Din't notice that Chekkz had answered it already.. :poster_oops:

• 4 weeks later...

I replaced the .menu files... now my menu bar is blinking, and the only menu bar that I can click on is spotlight, the other ones just blink in and out.. i've tried putting the original .menu items back, but now they are just dark blinking icons, please help!? :D

• 2 weeks later...
so heres what i got.. how do i turn off the bold on the fonts on the bar??

I've got the same problem.. I think you and me got ourselves the "wrong" Extras2.rsrc file.

Could anyone be so kind to up one where the text ain't bold, and not so bright?

does anyone know why my highlight is blue and not black (but i dont have that bold font)

http://localhostr.com/files/983b89/Picture%201.png

Go to System Preferences-Appearance then change your appearance and highlight color to graphite...or whatever you like to fit the theme

Picture1-15.png

Transparent Dark Menu Bar

Picture1-1.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aotjmm

For everyone asking about the non-bold menu bar, I think this is the one you are after. At least it's the one I am using and mine is not bold...it depends on specific theme you are applying.