• File Size: 160.55KB
  • Views: 49163
  • Downloads: 10,485

Previous Versions

• 12 Jul 2016 Download AGDPfix 1.3
  • 17 Jun 2015 Download AGDPfix 1.0

Download AGDPfix 1.3

Black Screen MacPro6 Web Driver nvidia iMac15 iMac17

This is a simple Applescript app that will back up the AppleGraphicsControl.kex to your desktop in a folder called KextBackUp. It will then patch the /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist and change "Config1" to "none" for the MacPro6,1 board ID. This ensures that your GPU will not be effected by the MacPro6,1's AMD FirePro device policy that causes your GPU not to send a signal to your monitor at boot. This app is only useful if you are using the MacPro6,1 system definition.

Credit to PikeRAlpha:
https://pikeralpha.w...d-13d55-seeded/

What's New in Version 1.3 (See full changelog)

• Added support for iMac15/17 (config2), SIP check and caches rebuild.

thanks! forgot to run this on rampagedev's guide, which fixed my gtx 480!

thanks! forgot to run this on rampagedev's guide, which fixed my gtx 480!

Open your RampageDev SSDT or DSDT in MaciASL. Search for GFX0. Replace GFX0 with GFX1. Then you won't even need this app any more.

Open your RampageDev SSDT or DSDT in MaciASL. Search for GFX0. Replace GFX0 with GFX1. Then you won't even need this app any more.

Thanks! can confirm this does work with gtx 480 on ga-x79s-up5-wifi and i7-3930k

That's what i did and it did work at the first reboot but since my GTX970 is no more recognized ...only one of my 2 monitor is working and under a glitchy resolution

any idea ?

Thank you, version 1.3 works well. :D 

Thanks bro !

hope update when 10.12 released

Works with 10.12, any way to patch it with clover?

Can't turn off sip to run this command. Requires recovery mode to do this and there is no way shown on internet to turn this {censored} sip mode off!

Set the proper options in clover's config.

51 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

15 members, 35 guests, 1 anonymous users

FriedGodz, rndfx, hlepme, 7lencia, REDAFATHI, sweex, Petr02010, ricktm, Swingbringer, xtran, igor.tlt, slava29, fxmaster, jarfas, holdxtrue

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy