Download AtherosE2200Ethernet 2.2.0
Key Features of the Driver
- Supports Qualcomm Atheros AR816x, AR817x, Killer E220x, Killer E2400 and Killer E2500.
- Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission.
- No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer.
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit).
- Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload.
- Makes use of the chip's TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO) feature with IPv4 and IPv6 in order to reduce CPU load while sending large amounts of data.
- Fully optimized for Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite (64bit architecture) but should work with Lion (only 64bit) too, provided you build from source with the 10.7 SDK.
- Wake on LAN support.
- VLAN support is implemented but untested as I have no need for it.
- The driver is published under GPLv2.
What's New in Version 2.2.0 (See full changelog)
- Added support for Killer E2500 and jumbo frames.
Other files you may be interested in ..
85 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
24 members, 59 guests, 2 anonymous users
zderep, spectator, jvan, xtc091157, LeonCreeperBoy, MadFace, ahudelson, Mariaride, simonasgildutis, anomadeus, rrss2009, volchan, eayrenk99, spidermoon, AndersPetrovi4, ramuragan, lamayo, JohnForReal, Schoebie700, Daniel2404, daisaku0725, xakoy, imwhoiam, CoErSu