1 Screenshot

About This File

Key Features of the Driver

• Supports Qualcomm Atheros AR816x, AR817x, Killer E220x, Killer E2400 and Killer E2500.
  • Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission.
  • No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer.
  • TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit).
  • Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload.
  • Makes use of the chip's TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO) feature with IPv4 and IPv6 in order to reduce CPU load while sending large amounts of data.
  • Fully optimized for Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite (64bit architecture) but should work with Lion (only 64bit) too, provided you build from source with the 10.7 SDK.
  • Wake on LAN support.
  • VLAN support used to be broken in older versions but is working since version 2.3.2.
  • The driver is published under GPLv2.

What's New in Version 2.3.3   See changelog

Released

• Increased maximum interrupt rate to 7000.
  • Requires Mojave or above.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 9

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

works, but instantly reboots or KP constantly on Qualcomm Atheros AR8171 in yosemite 10.10.5
mobo: N68-GS4-FX

hi i have internet connexion drops. could it be linked to this kext? I use Sierra 10.12.2 on a GigaByte Z170MX Gaming 5.

Thanx

I use Sierra 10.12.2 on a GigaByte Z170MX Gaming 5, too. I had some sort of drops, too, but it got better last time. Unfortunately I don't know what I have changed ...

Still VLANs are not working on my MB. I see packets coming in, but no packets being sent out (Sniffer on port mirror on switch doesn't see any packet with vlan tags).

All others are working fine: bridge mode (for parallels), performance, stability.

Many thanks Mieze!

On my GigaByte Z170MX G5 i had some sort of drops too. it seems to be better but stlll my drops

Thanx Mieze

I cannot get any drivers to work on my MSI 97i Gaming AC mITX board running Atheros e2205 in Sierra. Only thing not fully functional on the entire build is the LAN driver. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know.