Pandora's Box OS X installer r3.036
Download Pandora's Box OS X installer r3.036
Create the USB installer for macOS 10.12 Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion or Lion, Installs Enoch or Clover, edit/create/generate the config.plist or o.c.B.p, SMBios.plist and kernel.plist.
- Generate credible MLB & ROM, generate SMBIOSes (96 available) and its serials.
- Install kexts from a large selection or install your own in /S/L/E, /L/E, /Extra/Extensions or /EFI/CLOVER/kexts or OEM sub directories (also on EFI partition).
- FakeSMC.kext + plugins from both Slice or kozlek (latest) versions.
- AppleHDA patcher or voodoohda, Nvidia Web Driver Updater (download and installs latest version!!!!). Ethernet/Wifi kexts... more and more..
- Auto patcher for unsupported NVMe pci-ssd disks based on Pike R. Alpha's patches (lnfo inside Pandora)
- Create/update/upgrade the Recovery HD partition.
- Mount any ESP (EFI partition) you have in multiple disks.
- Embedded web broswer, Youtube videos.
- Embedded Clover WIKI.
- more? can speak... really.. in en, it, es, pt, fr and de (thx spakk for German)
Sunday 31 July 2016
Pandora's Box is able to update itself, the click counter from the Server indicate that 68% of users usually update through Pandora it-self instead of downloading again here (a lot of downloads ):
Well, for users with slow or mobile connection this is particularly important since you can save time or MBs to download it. In fact only newer bytes are downloaded instead of
the entire app, usually 1-2 MB.. and your Pandora will be up-to-date.
Furthermore, Pandora receive updates for Clover and Enoch when available, at the same time maintaining a stable release to rely on (the one contained by default in the app), plus some intermediate versions if already downloaded.
video by JahStories
video by Fljagd
"All in One" solution for pre and post OS X installation.
Code redone from scratch, two new apps called Ares and Webkintosh:
bootloaders configurator for both Enoch and Clover. Can edit the config.plist entirely with some facilities(as well for o.c.B.p, kernel.plist and SMBios.plist).
Clover WIKI is embedded in the config Editor to have quick access to the instructions and examples. Ability to update Enoch and Clover to latest revision available w/o update the entire app.
Ares can install the bootloader by targeting any ESP you have directly or in congiunction with the target Volume.
You can drag your config.plist directly into the Pandora's Box window, Ares will be automatically opened. What remain is to edit it and save where you like!
is now specialized in kexts installation from a large selection, but also permit you to drag your kexts (into the Pandora's interface) and let you decide where to install:
in any supported filesystems, in different volumes, but is also able to install in the target volume and its ESP at same time.
Support installation in
/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other - 10.X (and on all OEM sub directories),
...again at same time!
now produces two kind of installers, one with "restore" method, other with "createinstallmedia". Both are untouched installers (Vanilla), and no kexts are added, nor the bootloader.
a web browser to navigate hot Topics on insanelymac. Use YouTube API to show videos and users can make its own on "how to" do things using Pandora's Box.
More info here
What's New in Version r3.036 (See full changelog)
- Ares (Clover Installer): Clover updated to r4050.
- Ares (config editor): added KernelAndKextsPatches->DellSMBIOSPatch.
- Ares (Enoch Installer): Enoch updated to r2878 with new kernel and kexts patcher.
- Ares (Enoch Installer): added new FileNVRAM.dylib develop version.
- Zeus: FakeSMC.kext & Plugins updated to 6.25.1426.
- Zeus: Fixed a bug (introduced in previous version) that was causing Zeus to not repair permissions on hfs volumes (thanks smigol81).
59 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
21 members, 37 guests, 1 anonymous users
dinosaur2k, jeancrien, espanjolles, pumperking, jai_01, ClaudioDMB, xarakenios, piiggggg, vladp, joninter, calaveramortifera33, dl3er, hybridengine1, trantruong2007, XCX, nomadturk, sky-captain, ahmednabilkha, darkmen2, rasekasek, FoggyEye