6 Minute Video of iPhone Firmware 1.2

23 posts in this topic

We've had it with all these crappy 30 second videos and pictures of the new firmware! We want something new, and after King Chronic said "enough" to Google Video, he decided that torrenting was the correct method to download the admittedly large 1.2GB 6 minute video. The video highlights many of the features that aren't showed off in either of the two other videos.

He shows of a lot of the new features that are included in the new Preferences.app, shows the new Calculator buttons, Parental Controls, Microsoft Exchange, and more. I'm probably missing something, but you can download the video and find out what those things are. Once everyone is done downloading, there will be more than one seeder.

The Not Illegal Torrent

20080316-dn874tegh8rp26tf138ptsn27r.jpg

For everyone who isn't happy with the large video (understandable) I will upload to YouTube. Once i've downloaded, re-encoded and uploaded I will let you all know unless of course some one else does it b4 me...!

I have uploaded the video to YouTube and it can be found here.

The reason the original was so large is because it was in DV format at 720 x 480 (or so QuickTime Player leads me to believe).

I have not edited the video in any way (unless you count compressing with a new codec :-P )

No probs guys I can also upload the 43mb iPhone formatted m4v if anyone wants and if they can suggest a good place to do so.

@~pcwiz: I just read your sig we have the same monitor lol

A naked one at that.

lol as entertaining as that would be, those who haven't seen this video and are looking for nudity shouldn't get there hopes up, unless all you're after is naked hands...

That amounts to about $270 Canadian dollars, which is about the same as what I got it for. I didn't notice that it was in your avatar :) Yeah, its a great monitor. Had some problems with it in Windows XP, after I would switch to 1440x900 and go full screen and restart, the screen would be totally garbled. But its fixed in Vista with the latest nVidia drivers and Samsung monitor drivers :)

Anyway, enough off topic stuff :)