Maxxuss, just wondering

johan

16 posts in this topic

Maxxuss has done a lot for our community. I wonder, is he still working on osx?

What do you think?

I am sure Maxxuss is just hanging back waiting for 10.4.4. I have read veiled hints that it is already in the hands of those who need it. I am sure when win2osx.net gets back up Maxxuss might fill us all in on what he has been up to. Much of his work simply can not be discussed here. Besides that, lets face it Maxxuss, JaS, and several other have become true hereos to this effort, they have all put in WAY too much work to simply dissappear. When the time is right I am sure the guys (and girls, didn't forget you MacGirl) will pipe up with info for us all. Heck afterall, I think these folks have got free places to stay now around the world we are all so appreciative. I know if any of them are in Orlando, they have an open offer to crash at my place and would be more then happy to take them out to the parks here. They certainly deserve the R&R.

'Hi i am Steve with the super secret mac news.'

when did apple ship the new imacs? on 10.

when did maxxuss appeared last? take a look.

what would you do if you want to maximize your new product in a new milieu?

Put it to *lots* of attention, beginning with the absolute pros in the new area: hackers. hackers in the intel world.

such a great genius that maxxuss is, he had done things that need a whole team. *much* knowledge of *much* things.

Maxxuss maxxed attention to the great step apple would do and did. remember all the reports.

apple had done the step. publicity was maxxed before. maxxuss not only maxxed 'us' but 'them', too.

so - luckily, all the other hackers put their trust in his great abilities to hack a security feature that seems not to be there now - and/or is replaced by another. and no pro there - yet.

it seems that we now have to maxx US - by trying new ways and starting the whole way again. a new way.

10.4.3. and hacks were yesterday. maxxus maxxed the attention to that. and the switch itself.

10.4.4. started a new area in mac computing. On *Macs only*, by now.

10.4.5. will start in short time.

maybe we should try maxx OUR goals by ourselfes again?

maybe we should remember the situation when the first backup appeared half a year ago? many tried, until just little, little steps were made. irc-channels were on fire. until the maxxuss genius came.

maybe www.win2osx.net is gone.

maybe maxxus is gone.

maybe we have a task now - to maxx US - without maxxuss.

maybe we have to start over again.

a little story of the maybe. a great word put back to western minds by nietzsche - a word to make us think different.

I kinda considred that theory of yours. I must say i have thought of the same thing many many times. But it could just be

1) Hes just the secretive type, who doesnot like to share with other ppl wht hes doing

2) Its too advanced for most of us to figure it out anyway

3) Hes probably taking a break, i mean after 10.4.3 who can blame him

4) 10.4.4 to my knowledge still has to be properly leaked, so hes takin a brk

5) Actually that might not be a very bad idea of helping ourselves. I know a bit of C and C++, i could help i guess.

6) I am sure we have sum ppl who know assembly. Might not be that tough

OR if u r right, i guess this is it unless sum really talented assembly programmers dont come along.

:Bangs head against wall and starts sobbing:

:Looks for assembly book, its here somewhere:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH We r all doomed :)

:SIGH:

Edited by Unstable Connection

They killed Maxxuss and cut him up into a million peices. Now there's a small bit of Maxxuss in every Core Duo processor in each iMac. And Steve laughs at the thought that 10.4.4 has the best security yet: the fact that Maxxuss is gone. And ironically, his soul is forever trapped in a small white iMac case right next to EFI, which torments him forever.

And then one day, Maxxuss gains enough strength after being in hibernation for 5 months. His soul possesses each iMac, which come to life and begin to go on a rampage to seek Steve and destroy him.

In the year 2008... we see the shambles of the last Apple Store on Earth. Under a collapsed Genius Bar sign lies the remains of Steve, who types his last will on an old G3, one of the few computers not affected by Maxxuss's spirit. And just before he dies, "the application has unexpectedly quit."

They killed Maxxuss and cut him up into a million peices. Now there's a small bit of Maxxuss in every Core Duo processor in each iMac. And Steve laughs at the thought that 10.4.4 has the best security yet: the fact that Maxxuss is gone. And ironically, his soul is forever trapped in a small white iMac case right next to EFI, which torments him forever.

And then one day, Maxxuss gains enough strength after being in hibernation for 5 months. His soul possesses each iMac, which come to life and begin to go on a rampage to seek Steve and destroy him.

In the year 2008... we see the shambles of the last Apple Store on Earth. Under a collapsed Genius Bar sign lies the remains of Steve, who types his last will on an old G3, one of the few computers not affected by Maxxuss's spirit. And just before he dies, "the application has unexpectedly quit."

Who knew we were so far ahead with organic technology!

i guess the thing is apple is very happy that maxxuss spread out 10.4.3 for users like us to chat about the new fonctionnality of that os ported to INTEL computer and the fact is that right now MAXXUSS must be hidly wokring on 10.4.4 leak

"In other news, somewhere in Europe a man with a name that, when translated, sounds vaguely like Maxxuss, was seen dashing through the snow covered streets towards his computer shouting something like "Viva la x86! I must get to my hackintosh!"

I guess this proves us all wrong, if its true that is................

I belive u man, i believe ya.

:Calls mental asylum and reports Takuro:

Just remain calm..........calm down...........just chilll...........yes thats it

:Hurridely runs to door, finds its locked, Takuro rushes towards me MacBook in hand:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are all gonna die

I think i watch too much southpark