LS8v17 # Mac OS X 10.5.7 # GA-P35-DS4 # GA-EP45-DQ6

LS8

1,296 posts in this topic

Xbench almost same But Wakeup from sleep is now lighting Fast :)

At least someone pretty informative.

Thanks karaakeha1.

I was reading you before about the gfx string. Pretty one step forward.

Instantenous sounds good, better than good. :P

hi

i'm a newbie to the project and i found the idea very interesting cuz i'm tired of my xp and its problems

i'm planning on running leopard but my pc is a little old and i think it can hardly run vista...

pentium 4 2.4 ghz and i checked with cpuz and it's (sse2)

intel chipset 845 wn

768 mb ram (sdram)

ati radeon 9550 (256mb) running on AGP4x

60 gigs of HD (i don't think it's SATA)

so is this possible or i'm gonna have to run tiger?

also is it better if i do a clean installation for leopard then use bootcamp to install xp or do a dual boot keeping my xp

except deleting my whole data r there any risks of damage to my motherboard or BIOS?

i'm using a creative PCI modem for my DIAL UP connection would i have a problem with that?

i read much info and FAQs but i can't be sure about this...

i really appreciate ur help...

Then don't apply entire post-patch, try replacing kexts separately, backup your kexts first. You may be able to find what kext is responsible for your sleep problems.

Shutdown problem fixed with gfx-string !!!

You must be happy. With shut down now you are all working, because of my 8800GT I'm forced to use the 10.5.2 beta kexts. Performance and stability are an issue at the moment. Hopefully shouldn't have to wait much longer for the 10.5.2 final release. And with a bit of luck a gfx string for the 8800GT will surface too.

Do you have display problems after waked up from sleep? My NV7600GT will result in a half-res situation, i.e. the display is blurry since it should be 1680x1050 but actually doing a 840x1050.
No. My graphics works perfectly after wake from sleep.

So.. I think I've done something wrong coz the Resize image button is disabledexamplejl7.th.jpgThanks a lot four your help!
Click "Particiones" for editing / resizing your partitions.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new moboard and was planning to buy the Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P but then I saw this thread and was thinking to ask my question: "Is this DS4 better in compatibility than the DS3P?".

In the rev 2.0 of the DS3P it's easier to get everything recognized but with a rev 2.0 DS4 it's harder to get the same good results or not? rev 1.1 of the DS4 is almost sold out everywhere.

What would you do?

Have you got the sound (ALC889?) recognized as 5.1 (OUT) or just 2 channels as the most do?

Leo works fine with DS4 all revisions: 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. There's no difference.

Analog audio is probably stereo only, I don't care - I have only two speakers. Digital out is also detected.

audiobb9.th.png inputbc0.th.png

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new moboard and was planning to buy the Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P but then I saw this thread and was thinking to ask my question: "Is this DS4 better in compatibility than the DS3P?".

In the rev 2.0 of the DS3P it's easier to get everything recognized but with a rev 2.0 DS4 it's harder to get the same good results or not? rev 1.1 of the DS4 is almost sold out everywhere.

What would you do?

Have you got the sound (ALC889?) recognized as 5.1 (OUT) or just 2 channels as the most do?

Analog Input also recognized ;)

thanks for answering the sound question but what would you guys do if you could choose between the DS4 rev 2.0 and DS3P rev 2.0? I saw that they have the same options

EDIT: Saw that on the DS4 there are silent pipes and DTS sound and on the DS3P not.