Leopard Perfect Install

Onetrack

1,041 posts in this topic

@anarchy_1024

Thanks for suggesting to try different DVD burners. :unsure: So far I did try three different burners. Two Samsungs (one new SATA and one IDE) and one NEC (one really really old IDE) burners. Same result all the time. ...

Have you also tried using different readers? Or are you using the burners to do the reading, also?

Have you also tried using different readers? Or are you using the burners to do the reading, also?

Hi anarchy_1024, thanks for your kind persistent concern. I do not have any DVD readers and never tried with one for this purpose. (I know why you suggest DVD readers. They seem, at least to me, to read always better than writers.) I am using DVD writers to read DVD discs. I don't know this helps at all but here are those DVD burners I tried so far.

• Samsung SH-S203B 20X DVD±RW burner, SATA (new. I just bought to make a Hackintosh.)
  • Samsung SH-S182D 18X DVD±RW burner, IDE (one year old)
  • NEC ND-3550A 16X DVD±RW burner, IDE (three years old)

I have a question for you anarchy_1024 and everyone else. If you see the BrzailMac patched Leopard ISO image on a Windows system, it only shows a few DOS files with file names like "BOOT.xxx" (although if you see it on Mac OS X, it shows a lot more than that), right? I just want a sanity check here. :) Thanks.

--S

Yes I was in my pen drive that contains alla files needed to patch Leopard.My command wascp -R dsmos.kext /Volumes/MacintoshHD/System/Library/Extensions/

Hi ayrton4_94,

I am sure that you are doing right but are you a superuser when you run the command? If you are not, the OS won't allow you to touch anything at the system directory. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you may want to try this:

sudo cp -R dsmos.kext /Volumes/MachintoshHD/System/Library/Extensions/

Then you are asked to give some password. Try what you used for creating the very first account during the installation.

Now if you know all about this superuser rubbish, you may want to quote or escape the destination directory. I cannot help but notice that it's not

/Volumes/Machintosh HD/System/Library/Extensions/

but rather

/Volumes/MachintoshHD/System/Library/Extensions/

The difference is one blank (they call it white space) between Machintosh and HD. I would check if the directory name is really MachintoshHD by typing:

ls /Volumes

See if there's no blank between Machintosh and HD. If there's a blank between them, your copy destination doesn't exist. Then it won't hurt to try this:

sudo cp -R dsmos.kext /Volumes/Machintosh\ HD/System/Library/Extensions/

There's one blank between back slash (\) and HD. Let me know how it goes by posting. Good luck. :)

--S

Hi anarchy_1024, thanks for your kind persistent concern. I do not have any DVD readers and never tried with one for this purpose. (I know why you suggest DVD readers. They seem, at least to me, to read always better than writers.) I am using DVD writers to read DVD discs. I don't know this helps at all but here are those DVD burners I tried so far.
  • Samsung SH-S203B 20X DVD±RW burner, SATA (new. I just bought to make a Hackintosh.)
  • Samsung SH-S182D 18X DVD±RW burner, IDE (one year old)
  • NEC ND-3550A 16X DVD±RW burner, IDE (three years old)

I have a question for you anarchy_1024 and everyone else. If you see the BrzailMac patched Leopard ISO image on a Windows system, it only shows a few DOS files with file names like "BOOT.xxx" (although if you see it on Mac OS X, it shows a lot more than that), right? I just want a sanity check here. :) Thanks.

--S

Hi ayrton4_94,

I am sure that you are doing right but are you a superuser when you run the command? If you are not, the OS won't allow you to touch anything at the system directory. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you may want to try this:

sudo cp -R dsmos.kext /Volumes/MachintoshHD/System/Library/Extensions/

Then you are asked to give some password. Try what you used for creating the very first account during the installation.

Now if you know all about this superuser rubbish, you may want to quote or escape the destination directory. I cannot help but notice that it's not

/Volumes/Machintosh HD/System/Library/Extensions/

but rather

/Volumes/MachintoshHD/System/Library/Extensions/

The difference is one blank between Machintosh and HD. It won't hurt to try this:

sudo cp -R dsmos.kext /Volumes/Machintosh\ HD/System/Library/Extensions/

There's one blank (or so called white space) between back slash (\) and HD. Let me know how it goes. Good luck. :)

--S

Thanks for help.

I've tried to write sudo cp -R.... and I tried su cp -R... but the System don't recognize the command.

I have a doubt.

I have follow the guide in the page 1.

1)Installed Kalyway prepare boot cd

2)Installed patched brazilian.

But. After the installation of the brazilian, I have restarted the machine, and I have booted with patched brazilian too. I have started the computer with the DVD.This is an error? I must boot with the Leopard installed in the step 2?

I'm italian, sorry for bad english

I Have a Toshiba A100-159(Notebook). There is anyone that have tested leopard with the same version (or another A100) of my laptop?

...I have a question for you anarchy_1024 and everyone else. If you see the BrzailMac patched Leopard ISO image on a Windows system, it only shows a few DOS files with file names like "BOOT.xxx" (although if you see it on Mac OS X, it shows a lot more than that), right? I just want a sanity check here. :) Thanks.

That is correct. The Leopard disc seems to have at least three different sections: the boot section, some form of CDFS section, and the OSX-readable section. Windows is only showing you the first section that it is able to read, which is that very small one. If you install software on your PC that allows you to read Mac discs (Macdrive?), it will allow you to select which section of the disc you want to view; the PC-compatible or the Mac-compatible.

Additionally, the error you are getting mentioned disk1s3, and System Profiler indicated that disk1 is your DVD. Therefore, the system had trouble with the third slice (section) of disk1. Whether that's trouble reading, mounting, or something else, I don't really know...

Thanks for help.

I've tried to write sudo cp -R.... and I tried su cp -R... but the System don't recognize the command.

I have a doubt.

I have follow the guide in the page 1.

1)Installed Kalyway prepare boot cd

2)Installed patched brazilian.

But. After the installation of the brazilian, I have restarted the machine, and I have booted with patched brazilian too. I have started the computer with the DVD.This is an error? I must boot with the Leopard installed in the step 2?...

That's what I did. After the installation, and after the reboot, I restarted from the BrazilMac disc again, and did the commands from within the Terminal on the disc. Booting from that disc takes f..o..r..e..v..e..r.. eh? (Even longer than Vista on a low-end laptop...barely).

It's weird that you're getting that error... I never got anything like that in the endless configurations/combinations of OSX86 and spare hardware littering my floor....

I Have a Toshiba A100-159(Notebook). There is anyone that have tested leopard with the same version (or another A100) of my laptop?

The Toshiba A100s came in many different flavours... Some had ATI XPRESS200 chipsets, others had Intel 915 chipsets... There are at least 30 different versions of the A100... What's the part number from the bottom of the system? (i.e. PSAA0C-LE600F or PSAAKC-VA104C). It's usually on the same sticker as the serial number, near the top of the label, and it will have the same form as the example part numbers.

That is correct. The Leopard disc seems to have at least three different sections: the boot section, some form of CDFS section, and the OSX-readable section. Windows is only showing you the first section that it is able to read, which is that very small one. If you install software on your PC that allows you to read Mac discs (Macdrive?), it will allow you to select which section of the disc you want to view; the PC-compatible or the Mac-compatible. Additionally, the error you are getting mentioned disk1s3, and System Profiler indicated that disk1 is your DVD. Therefore, the system had trouble with the third slice (section) of disk1. Whether that's trouble reading, mounting, or something else, I don't really know...
I really appreciate your try to figure out my problem, anarchy_1024. :)

Believe or not, I learned something from you. For that I thank you.

I have one more question for you. The "properly" BrazilMac patched DVD's volume name is "osx86dvd" not "Mac OS X Installation DVD" due to the bug in the BrazilMac patch (31 October 2007 version). Is that correct?

--S

Thanks for help.I've tried to write sudo cp -R.... and I tried su cp -R... but the System don't recognize the command.I have a doubt.I have follow the guide in the page 1. 1)Installed Kalyway prepare boot cd2)Installed patched brazilian.But. After the installation of the brazilian, I have restarted the machine, and I have booted with patched brazilian too. I have started the computer with the DVD.This is an error? I must boot with the Leopard installed in the step 2?I'm italian, sorry for bad englishI Have a Toshiba A100-159(Notebook). There is anyone that have tested leopard with the same version (or another A100) of my laptop?
Hey ayrton4_94,

Your English is just fine for me to understand. And I am not a native English speaker neither. (Nor Italian for that matter. Sorry if my "Stravaganza" gave you wrong impression.) You are in luck that you can actually install the Leopard. I cannot. And I paid bloody lots of money to buy this system. What the :) Excuse my french. I am feeling weird today.

Before moving to other topics, you better to fix the problem you are facing. The guide tells us that once you finish your Leopard installation, boot with your DVD again to fix some kexts files. So you are doing right. Let's back up a little. I wonder if you actually see the HDD and Pen drive of yours when you boot from DVD second time. I would make sure that they are mounted. If not, that's a serious problem. Otherwise, trivial matter, I think. Boot your laptop with BrazilMac DVD, plug in your Pen drive, and at the installation screen, choose Utilities and then Terminal. Run this command:

mount

And you should see your HDD (target of copy operation) and Pen drive (source of copy operation) are mounted. Check that first.

--S

I really appreciate your try to figure out my problem, anarchy_1024. :) Believe or not, I learned something from you. For that I thank you.I have one more question for you. The "properly" BrazilMac patched DVD's volume name is "osx86dvd" not "Mac OS X Installation DVD" due to the bug in the BrazilMac patch (31 October 2007 version). Is that correct?

You're welcome. :)

That's right. My BrazilMac DVD has 'osx86dvd' as the volume label, when viewed in Windows. Check out the attached file. This is the structure of the BrazilMac disc, as shown by IsoBuster. Very cool program, BTW.

You can see there are different sections in the disc. The first is ~500KB and is the standard ISO 9660 CDFS file system. The second is the boot partition, and that's what the system reads when booting from CD. Then that partition seems to load additional files from the CDFS partition, which is a guess based on the files in that section. The third uses the HFS+ file system, which is what Mac OS X uses by default for hard drives. You can also see the volume names of each partition, and that although the disc appears to be only ~500KB big, there is a lot more 'behind the scenes'.

post-141495-1196974013_thumb.png

You're welcome. :hysterical:

That's right. My BrazilMac DVD has 'osx86dvd' as the volume label, when viewed in Windows. Check out the attached file. This is the structure of the BrazilMac disc, as shown by IsoBuster. Very cool program, BTW.

You can see there are different sections in the disc. The first is ~500KB and is the standard ISO 9660 CDFS file system. The second is the boot partition, and that's what the system reads when booting from CD. Then that partition seems to load additional files from the CDFS partition, which is a guess based on the files in that section. The third uses the HFS+ file system, which is what Mac OS X uses by default for hard drives. You can also see the volume names of each partition, and that although the disc appears to be only ~500KB big, there is a lot more 'behind the scenes'.

You are very kind, anarchy_1024. :D I will download this IsoBuster and inspect my BrazilMac patched DVD at home later. Thank you very much for your time, effort, and concern. Especially thanks for your very *specific* description. I know it's not easy thing to do. :)

--S

I would like to dual boot my Hackintosh between Leopard (BrazilMac + PC EFI 5.2 from this guide) and Windows Vista (for gaming). I figure as long as I'm running an 8800 GTS I should put it to good use :) What's the best way to go around this without having to select a different hard drive in BIOS to boot from? Would the Grub bootloader work in this situation?

I would like to dual boot my Hackintosh between Leopard (BrazilMac + PC EFI 5.2 from this guide) and Windows Vista (for gaming). I figure as long as I'm running an 8800 GTS I should put it to good use :) What's the best way to go around this without having to select a different hard drive in BIOS to boot from? Would the Grub bootloader work in this situation?

I think using Parallels to run Vista inside Mac would be the easiest choice. No messing with boot loaders and no picking boot devices in Bios.

I'm using Parallels right now on my Tiger Hack to run XP for a couple of applications I cannot currently live without.

I think using Parallels to run Vista inside Mac would be the easiest choice. No messing with boot loaders and no picking boot devices in Bios.

I'm using Parallels right now on my Tiger Hack to run XP for a couple of applications I cannot currently live without.

Again the issue is gaming...I think both Parallels and VMware only support up to DirectX 8.1. If I can dual boot, then I can take full advantage of the 8800 GTS video card to play games like Crysis, Half-Life 2, FEAR, and so on. I can't do that in a virtual machine.

Hello, Asus P5W DH Deluxe with sapphire radeon 1950 xt is finally working with pc_efi_v8 and vanilla kernel (brazilmac)I´m glad to say it is working..sound needed patch (ALC882 AppleHDA v0.4b.mpkg)grafic adapter needed patch (X1950XT Drivers V 0.3 for leopard 10.5.1.pk)network and timemachine works.If you use "vanilla kernel" dont forget "dsmos.kext" must be in Extensions folder. Remove "AppleEFIRuntime.kext"If you have some questions I would like to help...Best wishes to all !GarySorry I forgot,I´m running Leopard 10.5.1My system is:Asus P5W DH DeluxeIntel Core Duo Quad 66004 GB RamSapphire Radeon 1950 XT Dual Display and Dual DVI2x 500 GB Samsung HDEverything working with Leopard 10.5.1

You are very kind, anarchy_1024. :D I will download this IsoBuster and inspect my BrazilMac patched DVD at home later. Thank you very much for your time, effort, and concern. Especially thanks for your very *specific* description. I know it's not easy thing to do. :unsure:

--S

You're welcome. It's not a problem. I figure I'll try to help the community where I can, as it has done a lot to help me :) .

One more thing... Have you tried installing and running Windows on that system? Have you run a memory (RAM) diagnostic program, like Memtest http://www.memtest86.com/, and a hard drive diagnostic program, like SeaTools (since you have a Seagate HDD) http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/support/downloads/seatools, just to make sure your hardware is okay? Although, if Windows is running fine on that system, then it should be okay.

Additionally, have you tried modifying BIOS settings, like changing whether your SATA controller operates in AHCI / ATA (Native / Legacy) mode? You can also try changing which SATA ports, on the motherboard, your hard drive is connected to. Unfortunately, I don't have access to that motherboard, nor any system based on anything similar, so I can't test it personally.

If you need suggestions on which BIOS setting to change, let me know. I can download the manual for your motherboard and check it out.

You can also try updating the BIOS on the motherboard (just remember to be cautious when doing so).

It's odd that your system doesn't work properly... The i945 chipset seems to be one of the most compatible platforms available.

You're welcome. It's not a problem. I figure I'll try to help the community where I can, as it has done a lot to help me :) .

One more thing... Have you tried installing and running Windows on that system? Have you run a memory (RAM) diagnostic program, like Memtest http://www.memtest86.com/, and a hard drive diagnostic program, like SeaTools (since you have a Seagate HDD) http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/support/downloads/seatools, just to make sure your hardware is okay? Although, if Windows is running fine on that system, then it should be okay.

Additionally, have you tried modifying BIOS settings, like changing whether your SATA controller operates in AHCI / ATA (Native / Legacy) mode? You can also try changing which SATA ports, on the motherboard, your hard drive is connected to. Unfortunately, I don't have access to that motherboard, nor any system based on anything similar, so I can't test it personally.

If you need suggestions on which BIOS setting to change, let me know. I can download the manual for your motherboard and check it out.

You can also try updating the BIOS on the motherboard (just remember to be cautious when doing so).

It's odd that your system doesn't work properly... The i945 chipset seems to be one of the most compatible platforms available.

Thanks for all the suggestions, again, anarchy_1024. :D Here are the answers to your questions.

• Yes, I did install Windows XP SP2 on the system successfully. Although most of devices on the motherboard are not recognized as they should be by Windows default drivers, I am sure if I install the drivers which come with the motherboard, every peripheral will be detected. One funny thing is that the Windows detects HDD and DVD beautifully, by default. Oh well. Speaking of irony.
  • Yes, I ran memtest86 on my new 2GB (2 x 1GB) memory sticks. I used Ubuntu CD to boot up and chose the last booting option, which just runs memtest86. The memory test result is good. One of the very first thing that I did.
  • Yes, I ran SeaTools to check my HDD. It doesn't complain about anything neither.
  • Yes, I tried all different combinations of SATA male/female connection. The motherboard has four connectors and I have two devices. Hence there are 12 combinations. I tried all of them in vain. :unsure: Learned a lot about patience. On top of that, I did IDE too.
  • Yes, I upgraded BIOS version and downgraded it too. The motherboard comes with BIOS v. F4. I upgraded to v. F5. Tried the installation in vain. Then downgraded to v. F4 back. Still nada. One of the very first thing I did.
  • Yes, I changed BIOS options. The thing that I regret the most about this board is that there's no option for ACHI. Duh. Even with Ctrl+F1 key stroke (Advance options show up. This is a key combination for Gigabyte motherboard.), there's no option for ACHI. No reason to buy this board, I realize. It's just yet another i945 board which requires you lots of luck to detect DVD, I think.

Well, I really have nothing left that I can think of at this point. I just hope I am missing something obvious. Thanks a lot for your thoughts, anarchy_1024. :D

--S

I installed...and followed all instructions, but when I reboot I have to use the install disk and boot with darwin using F8 and specifiying disk with rd=diskxsx.

If I take out the disk it just reboots over and over.

help please!!

Hello guys, will this method work on my notebook Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xi1554? It's intel core2duo - 2ghz, 2gb ram, 2x160 gb hdd/sata/via 6421 chipset, ati x1900 (1920x1200 display). I'm asking before I download "BrazilMac_patchedDVD.iso". I had problems to install JAS and UPHUCK releases before... Non of them could see my hard drive in disk utility, cos my chipset I think, so I'm just wondering, if I should try this "howto", if there is any different drivers for sata chipsets.

And I can't find any advanced settings in bios...

Thanks for ANY help.

Thanks for all the suggestions, again, anarchy_1024. :censored2: Here are the answers to your questions....Well, I really have nothing left that I can think of at this point. I just hope I am missing something obvious. Thanks a lot for your thoughts, anarchy_1024. :D

--S

LOL wow, looks like you tried practically everything I can think of for booting the DVD on your target computer....

Probably some of the last few things that you can try would be using another computer (i865 chipset or newer..maybe needs a 900-series) to do the DVD part of the installation. OSX does not seem to be as picky (as Windows NT+) when moving the HDD from one computer to another, so you can try to do all of the basics on another computer, and do the final steps (drivers, etc.) on the target computer, using Single User Mode.

I actually had to do that for a part of the installation for my laptop (i965-based Dell D630, the one in my sig... Setup would not see the HDD, AHCI or ATA; but the Setup loaded perfectly from DVD). I used an older i865-based P4 w/SSE2 system for that section, then transferred the HDD to the target computer for the final steps. That worked pretty well.

You might also be able to extract the DVD image on to a second partition of the HDD using another computer, and move the HDD to the target computer, and boot the installation from the partition on the HDD... No DVD required! That way, you can bypass the entire DVD-detection problem, and that *may* work. There is a guide somewhere in this forum for doing exactly that... I remember seeing it, but I forget where it was. All I remember is that the volume label has to be 'Leopard' and I think the partition has to be active. You would use Disk Utility to copy the image from the DVD to the secondary partiton. I think you can do this method from a Tiger boot disc, so if the Leopard disc doesn't work, boot from the Tiger disc, have Leopard in a secondary DVD drive, and do the image transfer from there.

Plus side is that Tiger boots perfectly on i845, i855 and i865 chipsets (in my experience), so it has higher compatibility with older systems... I was not able to get BrazilMac Leopard to boot on my i855 system (HPET errors). Similarily, I was not able to get any Tiger distribution (and I tried LOTS) to boot (reliably) on my i965-based Dell.

I forget if you tried this or not... but did you try booting the DVD with the various switches?

-s -x -f -v platform=ACPI ..or.. platform=X86PC cpus=1

I think there are others, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

Now, if you don't have another computer, I think a similar thing was tried from within VMWare, with the target HDD mounted in RAW mode. That way, the HDD is modified directly; not into a VMWare Disk file. Then you can do the things mentioned above from within the emulated environment. However, since VMWare emulates a 440BX chipset (the best chipset ever! IMHO), I'm not sure how well it'll work... But I think some people have had success with it.

Umm... I guess we'll take it from there. Let me know what happens with those.

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh Someone Help or my computer goes out the window.

I have a

945GCT-M / 1333

Core 2 Duo E6600 @2.4

1024 MB DDR2

300gig SATA HD

DVD+-RW IDE

I followed all the instructions and now I get to the grey apple screen but it just sits there forever any idea's. I was having a re-boot loop prior to this so disabled my "APCI Mode" in BIOS and now I get to the Grey apple screen but it just sits there forever. I need help someone please advise me . . . . . I begg for knowledge

I have a

945GCT-M / 1333

Core 2 Duo E6600 @2.4

1024 MB DDR2

300gig SATA HD

DVD+-RW IDE

I followed all the instructions and now I get to the grey apple screen but it just sits there forever any idea's. I was having a re-boot loop prior to this so disabled my "APCI Mode" in BIOS and now I get to the Grey apple screen but it just sits there forever. I need help someone please advise me . . . . . I begg for knowledge

First thing I would suggest is to calm down. It is highly probable that it's going to take a while, and a lot of trial-and-error until you get a perfect install. Some of us still don't have a perfect install...

Have you tried booting in Verbose mode? It writes the boot progress to the screen, and informs you of the last thing it was trying to do before it had an issue.

At boot-time, keep tapping F8 until you see the menu. Type -v and press [enter] and it should show what's happening 'behind the grey screen'. Let us know what the last several lines are, and we'll take it from there.

Thank you Anarchy_1024 It has been a long week 6 days straight of this I have tried the install on 2 different machines then finaly gave up and got the recomended motherboard and cpu I just can't wait to get it done

Lats 2 lines in -v say

MAC Framework successfully initialized

using 5242 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers

Thank you Anarchy_1024 It has been a long week 6 days straight of this I have tried the install on 2 different machines then finaly gave up and got the recomended motherboard and cpu I just can't wait to get it done

Lats 2 lines in -v say

MAC Framework successfully initialized

using 5242 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers

I remember seeing this before on one of my systems. Have you tried booting with combinations of the various boot options?

-x -f -v -s cpus=1 platform=ACPI ..or.. platform=X86PC

If I remember correctly:

-x = safe mode

-f = force kext cache rebuild

-v = verbose mode

-s = single user mode

cpus=1 disables the second core in a dual-core processor

Stravaganza,

Did you install tiger on your system? the uphack dvd did work for me, and after you install tiger we can try to patch a Leo9A581.dmg file so you`ll have your own dvd image. That worked for me. If you want to try this i´ll send you a file to start.

Anarchy_1024 Thanks again for the help I just tried all of those but stalls at the same point/ Any other idea's? Could it Maybe be something with my bios?

When you try each of them, make sure you keep the -v option, too. That way you can see if any of the options gets your farther.

In the BIOS, you can try changing the hard drive controller mode (AHCI or ATA; aka. Native or Legacy), you will most likely need to have ACPI enabled, as well as XD (eXecute Disable) enabled (aka. NX), Virtualization options disabled.

Where in the guide are you having problems? Was it able to load the DVD? After the installation, did you boot from the DVD again?

I installed kalyway then brazilmac dvd then powerd down booted in to the brazil mac dvd went to terminal

deleted the AppleSMBIOS from Volumes/Leopard/System/Library/Extensions

then I coppied the dsmos.kext , applesmbios.kext, nvinject.kext to the Volumes/Leopard/System/Library/Extensions

Then I chown root:wheel /Volumes/Leopard/System/Library/Extensions/ all three of those files

then I cd /Volumes[Volume Label]/System/Library/Extensions/

Then I chmod -R 755 dsmos.kext AppleSMBIOS.kext NVinject.kext

Then I rm -rf AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext

Next I went to disk utilities and unmounted "Leopard"

Then I went back in to Terminal and did the following

cd /Volumes/Patcher

./startupfiletool /dev/rdisk0s1 ./boot_v5

Then i went back to disk utilities re mounted "leopard"

Then I clicked the button to restore permissions

Then i restarted and I had an endless reboot so I went in to bios went to the advanced setup tab and changed the APCI mode from enabled to disabled and then I got a bit further and was able to get to the grey apple screen and that leaves me where I sit. I also can not find the AHCI or ATA; aka. Native or Legacy modes you speak of in my bios or the ACPI enabled, as well as XD (Execute Detection) enabled, Virtualization options disabled. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out on this stuff because I have no idea which direction to head. I also included a file with the kext's I listed above and used and the boot_v5 that I used as well I did not use the IONetworkingfamily.kext included in the file only the 3 that I listed above.

pc_efi_v52.zip