Ugliest Products in Tech History

~pcwiz

15 posts in this topic

Zune? Well the interface kinda looks weird but how can you call something like this ugly:ZuneDeviceFamily_main.jpgThe design looks pretty good in that image.

i like the flower powerz. they are rare tho
Yeah they are pretty rare. I looked on eBay and I can NOT find a single one, and thats saying something.

Here is a pic of the first gen Zune:

img413_1452.jpg

I personally don't think its TOO ugly but the new ones definitely look better

P.S. erei33

That site in your sig "Syco Blue Hosting" is screwed. Most pages are "coming soon", and tons of spelling mistakes, and when I click "Log in to cpanel" Firefox gives me an error saying it doesn't know how to open the file

P.S. erei33

That site in your sig "Syco Blue Hosting" is screwed. Most pages are "coming soon", and tons of spelling mistakes, and when I click "Log in to cpanel" Firefox gives me an error saying it doesn't know how to open the file

An online friend of mine has been selling hosting for a while. The site is still in development and should be finished soon. I just told him about the errors you're finding.

A couple more problems:

When I click "Login to webmail" the same error comes up that comes when you click "Log into cpanel". And another thing: in the "Hosting" section I clicked a package to sign up for (you know, just to test) and there was this really long license agreement and at the bottom it said "I agree // I DO NOT agree" but I couldn't click neither, it is just plain text.