APPLE.MAC.OSX.LEOPARD.V10.5.ISO-OSX

whoman421

36 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm currently using 10.4.10 on my Acer Aspire 5570z... [core duo 1.73 2gb ram]

right now I'm downloading Leopard from TPB, and was wondering if there is any info anywhere to install/upgrade.

The reason I ask is the DEMONOID torrent post suggested OSX86 people to come here for info.

I've been looking around but can't find any info.

Any ideas?

pcwiz-

That's the ISO of the retail Leopard disc, not one for osx86. Now our guys can start working on getting a 10.5 install disc ready for us, even before the thing hits retail!

For more info:

***link deleted***

Edited by lord_muad_dib
that page got a direct link to the torrent

Yes, since those side dock photos came out i figured it was around. What happens if you upgrade on osx86 machines? does it not boot due to the hardware restrictions or do we have to wait for a patch or should one go ahead and just install and it will work?

Hey everyone,

I'm currently using 10.4.10 on my Acer Aspire 5570z... [core duo 1.73 2gb ram]

right now I'm downloading Leopard from TPB, and was wondering if there is any info anywhere to install/upgrade.

The reason I ask is the DEMONOID torrent post suggested OSX86 people to come here for info.

I've been looking around but can't find any info.

Any ideas?

C'mon guys... JaS, Semthex, nv__ for the graphics... whoever :D

Sorry if i missed some1... Now that we have the raw product, u can begin the work on the next version :(

I only hope that we will not have to plug the dvi cable to our lcd screens after the system started

in order to use our 8800 gtx or ultra...

Hope that leo comes with updated drivers for our monsters :D

Bye and keep up the awesome work!!

If you want to install Leopard on a hackintosh you must do it manually using the cracked beta kernel. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the patch or install disc. Relax, Leopard isn't even out yet. People are working on these projects as we speak. You waited years for Leopard, you can wait a little longer.

If you want to install Leopard on a hackintosh you must do it manually using the cracked beta kernel. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the patch or install disc. Relax, Leopard isn't even out yet. People are working on these projects as we speak. You waited years for Leopard, you can wait a little longer.

I agree, if we want quality we need to wait. I can wait several months if need it, I have a great and wonderful tiger OSX86 system. I am not in the hurry to upgrade

Someone has made an amazing tuto for everyone who wants to play with leo and cant wait for a dvd installI strong recomend people reading the Brazilmac tuto and get their files to setup your installation, its nicely writen and very well done... I'd believe its has SSE3 kernel by mac.nub and by the way this is still a "intel only", sse2 orphans and amd people still have to wait someone build a solid and stable kernel or maybe get the 477 jas sse2 kernel to take a try and install it manualy by our selfs.For more infos and files, check out the osx86scene.com foruns on 10.5 section, there are the topic ready and waiting for every one with intel sse3.by the way, i believe the sse2 and amd support will be come sooner or laterits a mater of wait other devs build this for us.and also, the full install dvd should be released these days to come, take your chooice and have a happy playing with leo :)Someone has made an amazing tuto for everyone who wants to play with leo and cant wait for a dvd installI strong recomend people reading the Brazilmac tuto and get their files to setup your installation, its nicely writen and very well done... I'd believe its has SSE3 kernel by mac.nub and by the way this is still a "intel only", sse2 orphans and amd people still have to wait someone build a solid and stable kernel or maybe get the 477 jas sse2 kernel to take a try and install it manualy by our selfs.For more infos and files, check out the osx86scene.com foruns on 10.5 section, there are the topic ready and waiting for every one with intel sse3.by the way, i believe the sse2 and amd support will be come sooner or laterits a mater of wait other devs build this for us.and also, the full install dvd should be released these days to come, take your chooice and have a happy playing with leo :)Someone has made an amazing tuto for everyone who wants to play with leo and cant wait for a dvd installI strong recomend people reading the Brazilmac tuto and get their files to setup your installation, its nicely writen and very well done... I'd believe its has SSE3 kernel by mac.nub and by the way this is still a "intel only", sse2 orphans and amd people still have to wait someone build a solid and stable kernel or maybe get the 477 jas sse2 kernel to take a try and install it manualy by our selfs.For more infos and files, check out the osx86scene.com foruns on 10.5 section, there are the topic ready and waiting for every one with intel sse3.by the way, i believe the sse2 and amd support will be come sooner or laterits a mater of wait other devs build this for us.and also, the full install dvd should be released these days to come, take your chooice and have a happy playing with leo :D

Hopefully this 10.5 dvd brings a lot of new drivers for the hardware :D

i hope so...

Listen up guys... I got no competence for this so i'm asking to u... Can u look inside the official dvd of leo

to check if inside the drivers the device id of 8800 ultra is present as supported?