Rate the sig and avatar of the person above you.

Dellius

614 posts in this topic

Too much outer glow, it's not even square. The window title has too much punctuation in a non-fixed-width font, so the colon and period are too close. Plus I just don't like the whole HUD craze...

Signature: 5/10

Same deal - too much outer glow, odd looking title, HUD... also the shadows appear to be cut off. The outer glow is so strong it almost looks like a Stroke, so it's either too opaque or has too much fill percentage. It would look better if you only included one "window" instead of two, or join them together if you want to represent both still. The orange text is also harsh on white.

Question: do you know any programming languages? Based on your "Location," I'd guess that you do, if so, which ones?

Answer to question :( :

I am in the process of learning Java now. I am only 13 so, I guess it was right to start early. I started with Ruby to learn my way around here and there and Java seemed like the next step. I'm not a complete language n00b because I know how to find my way about code but don't know how to "code" it. So, partially

Since it is pure personal opinion.

What is "MC" with outer glow in blue... ... ... Midnight Commander! :( Sry, pal =))

Sig: 5/10

It's nice look, but i hate two things:

1) Purple glow - it reminds me of default java system commands invocation color (so it reminds me of java)

2) I don't like the system details, where is no motherboard and no GPU. As if you had CPU, RAM and HDD connected to the case itself and it worked. ;-)

Av > 8/10

It works.

Sig > 6/10

I don't like long sigs. Nor do I like bland ones.

Some color? Some graphics?

Maybe a dancing banana singing "It's peanut butter jelly time!"

(I really think someone needs ^^ )

ironicall: Since Think Mark was pissed I'll give you my opinion of your sig + avatar:

AV: 7/10 (Put the nVidia branding on top and lessen the transparency a little more.)

Sig: 10/10 (Beautiful, just beautiful! I think I've seen you many times at JoeJoe :angel:)

Think Mark's evaluation

Avatar: 2/10 (It's just not working for you man, sorry. It's very distorted too)

Sig: 3/10 (Again, not fancy and a little greedy)