When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

So, if I understand, we can figure out that all the Pink Palace members (not me :hysterical: ) will have a beautiful leo in 2 days. So maybe can I hope to have it in 5 or 6 days (unless a charitable soul could invite me :hysterical: )

as someone has already said, it's really not worth it if you're a new member.......if you don't mind being banned that is

OiNK has very strict ratio requirements, and this would be a huge blow to your ratio, and mods would have no problem banning you in a heartbeat.......

Just FYI

make sum sense of this please - we don't have to give you an invite wtf is that bout second theres enuff leechers on it as is to take weeks to finish - 3rd its a possible fake. it will be on public tracker soon think bout it 400+ leechers u dont think one of them will spread it rofl.

in response to earlgreylondon

This appears real. Of the few percent I've downloaded already, I see references to the build number:

(inside some shell script):

i386_playlist=${mountpoint}/${playlist_path}/Leopard9A466/BootCache.UserDVD.i386.playlist

i386_logfile=${mountpoint}/${playlist_path}/Leopard9A466/BootCache.UserDVD.i386.log

mkdir -p ${mountpoint}/${playlist_path}/Leopard9A466

mkdir -p ${mountpoint}/Leopard9A466-UserDVD.${caches_dir}

So this is the real deal...

Hmmmm... I see.

But then it wouldn't be available to the users of another ISP, would it?

Well, i don't know how it's arranged outside the netherlands .. what ISP's are doing..

Here in holland we are very free .. (we're even allowed to download everything without beiing illegal)

So the newsgroups are a way of getting news and freedom of speech and bla bla bla ... offtopic ..

But .. if i can get it from the newsgroups .. and maybe 100 other people, 1 of us makes a torrent .. upload it public somewhere .. we (all 100) can seed instantly ..

Well, i don't know how it's arranged outside the netherlands .. what ISP's are doing..

Here in holland we are very free .. (we're even allowed to download everything without beiing illegal)

So the newsgroups are a way of getting news and freedom of speech and bla bla bla ... offtopic ..

But .. if i can get it from the newsgroups .. and maybe 100 other people, 1 of us makes a torrent .. upload it public somewhere .. we (all 100) can seed instantly ..

Seems good to me, it's nice to hear there are free countries in the world too.

Not Possible...........Unless I'm blind.....

oink____details_for_torrent__mac_os_x_leopard_build_9a466_-_wwdc07_preview_-20070614-184929.png

But Azureus is shoing me this... :D 7.1 %, maybe he Loaded it twice after i've installed the Update, this can be... :D I had also once downloaded a File 105.5% until it started seeding... After I restarted Azureus, it shoed me 100%...

(It's not good to run a beta on a OS X, which is bombed)

bj99