When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

Can't the seeder boot ppl off of the torrent? Or at least limit the dl slots? I mean come on.

I'm almost sure it's not possible, you can ban IPs with some clients like Azureus, but that probably breaks the tracker rules or something.

Also there are better ways to increase the performance like super seeding.

that's what Super-seeding is for, it only seeds each piece once, until there's another seed

Yes, but if I'm not mistaken a lot of transfers still have to be going on because the pieces are still seeded at the same time.

Or what he could do is use commview, search for all the ips that are downloading off of him and find which one is downloading the most. Then he takes his firewall and bans a range of ips except for the one or two downloaders that he wants to download. :pirate2:

.......tonight!

green demon won't allow it. they have deleted all leopard torrents, even the old ones. Your best bet is to put it on a public space, like the "novas little brother" or the spy, something like that. the bay. one of those. but the demon will remove it. They aren't risking it.

It needs to go to a P 2 P community. Like DC ++

Please everyone we could save so much space by not begging in here for oink accounts.

No begging :thumbsup_anim::rolleyes::star_smile:

Begging: :):tomato:

Oh yes, and please stop asking for invites via PM to the wrong people.

I'm no member of Oink and I already received two requests. If you must beg make sure you're begging the right people first.

You are quite optimistic, has anyone checked on the edonkey network or on other p2p networks??

I just rechecked all the major torrent sites and I've been checking on Shareaza (Gnutella1 + Gnutella2 + eDonkey)... Nothing!

If I had a hash I could give it to shareaza for better searching.

Someone is probably downloading this at a much faster speed than all of you combined and will post it on the bay because he is our hero :thumbsup_anim:

You mean to say that this "hero" is defying the very way that BitTorrent works and is somehow downloading faster than the seeder's speed?

3.3% here...