When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

What are you talking about floam? I've already provided 10 or so people with it. I'm limiting it to 10 users at a time for performance reasons. If everyone starts downloading at once, the server won't be giving out the files at optimum speeds and I don't want my server to go down like insanelymac is down right now.

Ah, cut the {censored}. Either you're lying or you've got some very strange social issues in IM-land.

Anyways, it's really easy to prove. Either one of the ten people who are downloading it reply saying they are, or you are able to produce an md5sum of the disk image, a screenshot, directory listing, or something of that matter. You'll probably have a good reason why none of that is possible though.

What are you talking about floam? I've already provided 10 or so people with it. I'm limiting it to 10 users at a time for performance reasons. If everyone starts downloading at once, the server won't be giving out the files at optimum speeds and I don't want my server to go down like insanelymac is down right now.
Wouldn't BitTorrent be a better way of distributing these files?

And yes: MD5 sums, screenshots and/or directory listings would settle this case once and for all.

Somebody had a torrent of Leopard beta already and can somebod send me the link in a PM?

Thanks!

Yeah, someone prior to amdprophet said it was out on the internets, if one knew where to look. Any hints?

This is insane.. why is it taking so long for someone to send out the file. Its not like its that long of a process to bootleg a DVD. This is taking way to long. Yes I know I'm being impatient.. but I don't care. I want it. I wanted it 5 minutes after they gave out the DVDs.

Doesn't anyone here know a developer that has access to it..

This is insane.. why is it taking so long for someone to send out the file. Its not like its that long of a process to bootleg a DVD. This is taking way to long. Yes I know I'm being impatient.. but I don't care. I want it. I wanted it 5 minutes after they gave out the DVDs.

Doesn't anyone here know a developer that has access to it..

You have to consider first that a large portion of the developers there do not live around the convention and therefore are staying in a hotel. And since most hotels block torrent access they cannot seed from the hotel so they would either have to upload it to server at home or some other location then seed from there. But again that idea is not very realistic considering the speeds of most hotel connections to upload a full DVD image. Even though I hate to say it if I were in that position I would probably just enjoy the convention and wait until I got home to upload.