When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

It will probably be out first at the pink place. Which sucks because I don't have an account I hope someone puts it out to a place a little more open like the green demon. But the earliest we are going to see it would be late tonight, if even that.

85.17.40.71 is oink's ip. their dns is broken right now. put that in your hosts file in a line like

85.17.40.71 oink.me.uk

your hosts file is on windows c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and /etc/hosts on *nix (including osx)

edit add this too:

85.17.40.69 tracker.oink.me.uk

85.17.40.71 is oink's ip. their dns is broken right now. put that in your hosts file in a line like
85.17.40.71 oink.me.uk

your hosts file is on windows c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and /etc/hosts on *nix (including osx)

Mind explaining?

I'm on 10.4.9 MacBook Pro

Don't you think people here are a tad impatient?

Just sit down and wait for a few days and inevitably Leopard would leak. It would even leak onto OSx86 if you wait long enough.

As of now, from the screenshots, I gather that Mail is still another colour, which means that Leopard still hasn't unified the themes of the windows yet.

And oh my, I like the new dock!

Oh an for the first time Apple isn't using an Aqua wallpaper! No, instead, they are using grass!

But then I guess

All features referenced in the Mac OS X Leopard website are subject to change

Well...hypothetically (:)) my Tiger install is f'd up and I can't even log into my account anymore so instead of reinstalling Tiger, I'm waiting for Leopard. Hypothetically.

Also, as a Cocoa dev, I'm very interested in Core Animation! Can I use it in normal apps?

I also love the new dock and it looks really cool. I don't know why a lot of people don't. Before Vista, Apple was known to be "the nice looking/flashy OS)

Don't you think people here are a tad impatient?

Just sit down and wait for a few days and inevitably Leopard would leak. It would even leak onto OSx86 if you wait long enough.

Wait? Wait? Why would I want to wait? I want it now!! The new dock is cool.. but I'm not so big on it reflecting stuff.. who cares. But that grouping of stuff it way cool.. That is going to make my desktop look really clean.

Damn it I want leopard!

http://developer.apple.com/products/premier.html

Well we someone can pay $2500 to become a premier developer and get a copy right now.. but that might be going a little overboard.

I've drank the kool-aide, no going back... and this leopard made me mess myself.

Jobs, you've found my weakness, reflecting stuff..... oh and the stacks too, me likey.

I need this leaked!