BEST BAND EVER

77 posts in this topic

Queen because they made really wonderful and unforgettable songs, and Freddie's voice is AND WILL EVER BE unsurpassed!!!!

God, how could I forget Queen.

They aren't my personal most favourite - but they are one of the best bands to walk the planet ever

yeah uptown girll was pretty {censored}. but i soiled my pants laughing when i saw hillsong united XD. come on, we just need someone to say West Life :), bunch of freaks

yeah uptown girll was pretty {censored}. but i soiled my pants laughing when i saw hillsong united XD. come on, we just need someone to say West Life :) , bunch of freaks

Really...u do have a right to your opinion.

I would have to debate between Metallica & Manson.

I like just about all types. Its sound to me, not the band / type of music.

If it sounds good. I like it. Mostly metal.

Hanson!

You like HANSON? OMG. You got issues.

Fu8cking imperial droids. They can't read {censored}. Guess they are running Windows.

Shouldd've used a Mac.

Wtf? Oryhara, you are ranting like crazy now... take a break from the forum for a while please...

LOL. I'm as drunk as a skunk.

I think the best band debate is quite personal depending on your taste in music your going to be pulled towards completely different bands. For me its Queen though. I think even removing personal tastes in music they accomplished so much and had a legion of fans which is still true to this day with no new releases. Freddie Mercury was is a music legend and deserves to be so. A real band for me must not only write their own music, but play instruments and have a real charisma on stage.

I think its down that The Beatles are supposed to be the best band in the universe but I cannot stand their music.

I think the best band debate is quite personal depending on your taste in music your going to be pulled towards completely different bands. For me its Queen though. I think even removing personal tastes in music they accomplished so much and had a legion of fans which is still true to this day with no new releases. Freddie Mercury was is a music legend and deserves to be so. A real band for me must not only write their own music, but play instruments and have a real charisma on stage.

I think its down that The Beatles are supposed to be the best band in the universe but I cannot stand their music.

Agreed. I have no real fav band. I like most anything, metal, country, rock, pop, rap, classical, opera, blue grass... just about anything that sounds good.

Wtf? Oryhara, you are ranting like crazy now... take a break from the forum for a while please...

I've been really, really, really angry lately. ^_^

I've been really, really, really angry lately. :thumbsup_anim:

It's cool Ory, honestly you should go listen to some music that makes you happy, that let's you think and reflect. Music that will open the window of your mind home and let you enjoy the life lillies in your happy yard. You know, Metallica and bourbon! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Official UK best band ever is the Queen.

The best bands ever for me are The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin.

The real music comes from UK.

I like also the Hinder and The Lostprophets but they are almost new bands.

• 2 weeks later...
i like the beatles, i just like the red hot chilli peppers better

I love Beatles, Queen and FOB.

Beatles made a rock revolution. Queen showed, that Rock is still allive. FOB, they just make me extremely happy.

I love Beatles, Queen and FOB.

Beatles made a rock revolution. Queen showed, that Rock is still allive. FOB, they just make me extremely happy.

does it?