Rosetta and Driver Upgrades; New Build is Leaked

Swad

206 posts in this topic

Now we need Classic support as well. There is a lot of legacy data and programs which will never get upgraded because the vendors went out of business.

Classic?, nobody on the mac side uses classic apps anymore (and I have a real mac)

ok, i dont know if the TOS of the website says i can post torrents so... i have the torrent hosted on my website at http://arlobanks.org/osx86

the website is hosted on my computer so lets not try and hit 100% cpu usage! anyway... have fun.

EDIT: I just uploaded the torrent to TPB so you are no longer restrained by Demonoid accounts/invites etc.

<MOD EDIT: NO TORRENT LINKS!!!!>

... i have the torrent hosted on my website ...have fun.
Thank you. :D I didn't want to have to post a "me too, me wanna demonoid invite." B)

--edit

Oh, this I also love: "magnae clunes mihi placent, nec possum de hac re mentiri." :D

Will someone who has it reseed it on another tracker? Either that or could somebody give me an invite so I can do it? Come on, I invented the damn Hackintosh. B)

that torrent is being tracked by demonoid and by pirate bay, just more people need to download and leave the torrent open.

Okay, seems like everyone in this thread is pretty friendly, How would I go about installing 10.4.3 without a DVD burner? My OSx86 is locked down to that 6gigs or whatever, so I can't really place the image on that partition. Is there anyway I can make an image with VMWare and dd it like I did the 10.4.1 image? Please help!

I too am using the exact same method, minus VMWare, which I have no experiance with. Looking for some support, anyone have any to offer? My method would involve a install to a second partition.