ATI Alpha Driver & Source

JaS

190 posts in this topic

hi, jas. it's been a long time... :P

I downloaded the file. is there any difference from 0.1 alpha version?

Well I would not say 6 days was a long time ... but I guess when someones waiting it is.

No nothing new yet I just posted them for someone who needed them thats all.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I would not say 6 days was a long time ... but I guess when someones waiting it is.

No nothing new yet I just posted them for someone who needed them thats all.

That is a cool thing seeing Ati drivers on the run. I don't have an Ati card so I can't take it to a drive test. I have a Nvidia card so no drivers for me. Let's hope that those guys from macvidia relese the drivers soon.

Oh joy.. I would like to remind our newer members that this thread is for dicussing development progress, not abusing each other. If you don't have anything useful to say on the development af the OpenATI driver, please take it elsewhere.

I'm kind of newbie here... How do I install OpenATI on OSx???

No trying to be an a$$ here but WHY don't you just read the other posts explaining the same damn think over and over in this thread.

This is why forums {censored} people off... Because many people just want to jump in the middle of the thread and be oblivoius to the other people asking the same question.

Forums are information resources... 99.5 percent of the questions are asked and asked again... This is why the "Sticky" was invented... But unfortunately you cannot have 1,000 stickies so less asked things need to be read in the forum!

Sometimes people are just a slight brighter then the average user because they don't want to get flamed for starting a new topic and use the search but are just a little too lazy to go the next step beyond the search and read the thread that the search brought up and reather ask the question again.

Infact the first post by JaS explains this clearly and even further in there are more instructions for those who failed to get it going on the first time.

Please post your results and what card you have if it has not been confirmed to run yet.

/rant off

I sk because I tryed al the methods explained in the forums and none worked... I want to know if I do something wrong or what....

Before posting I always read all the related forums to see if I find any answer.

I have a Radeon 9200 128.

well.. those hoe ass cards work.. but all modern ati cards refuse to work, x600,x700,x800.. all those cards are a no go.. sorry for sounding rude but this pushed my hopes up and now i'm running a totally unstable 4.3 without any improvements at all...

well.. those hoe ass cards work.. but all modern ati cards refuse to work, x600,x700,x800.. all those cards are a no go.. sorry for sounding rude but this pushed my hopes up and now i'm running a totally unstable 4.3 without any improvements at all...

Don'w worry... I know the feeling.