Mac OS X DP 2

celebi23

67 posts in this topic

I think my brother might have these discs laying around still, I'll see what I can do

(I KNOW he definitely had a pre aqua OS X at some point, because I remembered he said something along the lines of "I upgraded to the next version of the developer preview and it looks entirely different)

I also miss the old version of Classic...as well as the old finder =(

I think my brother might have these discs laying around still, I'll see what I can do

(I KNOW he definitely had a pre aqua OS X at some point, because I remembered he said something along the lines of "I upgraded to the next version of the developer preview and it looks entirely different)

I also miss the old version of Classic...as well as the old finder =(

Wow. This is great news :boxing: , I just hope you'd find those disc and I'm forever grateful.

• 1 month later...
Wow this thread brings back memories. I still have my original CDs for Mac OS X DP1 and DP2. DP3 and DP4 I have lying on one of my HDs. All the DPs were horrid OSes, DP3 was the only interesting one as it was the first with Aqua. :shock:

Is there any way you could upload all of the Mac OS X DP's to my hotline server? That way, I'll have Rhapsody DR1 & DR 2, Mac OS X DP 1-4 & Mac OS X Public Beta up there :tomato:

Is there any way you could upload all of the Mac OS X DP's to my hotline server? That way, I'll have Rhapsody DR1 & DR 2, Mac OS X DP 1-4 & Mac OS X Public Beta up there :thumbsup_anim:

whats the hotline server?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, bad news. Sorry that I haven't responded to anyone's PM's about DP 2, been busy as ever with College. Essays, final exams & other projects. I had an HD crash and lost the DP 2 ISO file.

Darn. I just found this thread today. I have the CDs for DP2 in my CD case. lol. Let me know if you still need it.

Might you still have the CD's? If there's anyone you could upload them to my Hotline server. Or, if you have an FTP server, that be awesome as well.

Sorry again for the lack of updates.