[pre-release] macOS Ventura 13.4

Anto65
135 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Thanks. This replace macOSBetaUtility, Right !

How to download Beta profile ? I don't want to install it for now.

Just click install and it will appear in your downloads folder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

Thanks for your help. installed still not updating 

Have you restarted your hack after installation? Is your config.plist correct? SIP enabled/disabled? SecurebootModel Disabled/Default?

• Like 2

Thank you all for your help.

I used an older EFI folder. and cleaned ram rebooted and signed in to my apple store and the update came up  turned on developer update and it downloaded the beta update

Thanks again for all your help

image.png.d0a2e507b3bc745e9934b43e994ec0ac.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BALDY_MAN said:

please could someone share the script for the update my  beta access software no longer works

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

Enrollment is no longer supported through seedutil (see screenshot from @BALDY_MAN post). 🥲 Very strange.

Edited by Matgen84
  • Like 1

Heads up everyone, Network Content Filters are broken for everyone in beta 13.4 (22F5059b). This includes Little Snitch.

Edit: two people on reddit have said reinstalling same beta ver from recovery fixes this in general. Little Snitch specifically may also have an update on their website some ppl said worked.

Edited by Skyfallkavu
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, BarryBar said:

Update to the network issue Solved it by disabling little snitch filter on my system. Here you can read it is a common problem of this beta 4 https://appleinsider.com/articles/23/05/02/fourth-macos-ventura-134-beta-plagued-by-networking-issues

same here. think is happens only on a machine with third party VPS or firewall app...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi

On a Laptop Asus Ivy Bridge (i5-3340M) from Ventura 13.4 beta 3 (22F5049e) to Ventura 13.4 beta 4 (22F5059b) with OCLP 0.6.5 Ivy Bridge Graphic Patch

Spoiler

914726777_Capturedecran2023-05-03a19_21_36.png.816bb4096527993b0daa9a2025a4f3fe.png           1865624159_Capturedecran2023-05-03a21_25_29.png.79b98d1f6a3c6e50a6598ca3a31f64a9.png   

Regards

• Like 4

13.4 beta security and privacy pref pane not working to enable third party apps even with  gatekeeper disabled (spctl --master-disable).

Can this be done manually from command line?   Is there a command line syntax to do this?

Where is the gatekeeper "anywhere" parameter stored and can it be enabled/configured via some plist file?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, miliuco said:

@mek21

Please add a signature to your user profile.

Try 

spctl --global-disable

Does it make any difference?

@miliuco ,

Tried right now in my real Mac mini 2018, and the result is ... Permission denied

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Any Body Having Problems Installing Try This:-

Copy The Installer To Another HDD Using Terminal And Run It From There

e.g sudo cp -R The Installer Name  /Volumes/Your HDD

Had Me Stumped For A While,Tried Everything, Made USB Install, Didn't Work

Then I Ran The Installer From That USB And It Worked 😀

Hope This Helps

• Like 1

Unfortunately 13.4 beta 4 broke my 'Camera Hand Off' to iPhone in F/Time and Photo Booth, operation was flaky at times where it would not switch over to iPhone automatically and sometimes not at all as before this update. I did think for one minute something was wrong with the install and done a fresh install but operation was still flaky.

Switched back to the 13.3.1 (a) Version and all is well again.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1