A sad story

gameguy132

25 posts in this topic

It was just a casual school day, except for the fact that i had to go the doctors office. I have moved a few times and come across one girl that i REALLY liked, that particular day i had suddenly remebered her again, i didnt know why though. So, i went to school, mom picked me up and we went to the doctors office. For some reason everything was feeling weird, we parked on the top floor and took forever to get down to the office. We go in there and mom signs the form and we go sit down. As i sit waiting many people come out of the door to where you get the examination. But one person in particular is there. As she turns around i notice that the name is the last name of the girl i was talking about early. I look at her face and its her, and i just tottally blank out wondering how this POSSIBLY happened. I realize i probably didnt recognize her because she was alot taller, but it was her. At this point i didnt know what to do so i just sat there. Afterwards i realize what an idiot i was, my mom was good friends with her mom and i could have just told her who she was and they would get back in touch. But now i sit here regretting not taking that action.

Just a sad day, only one day but one BIG day. a reminder that you cant press the backspace and redo it for me.

Yesterday i went to the toilet. And i was constipated :(, Yes Yes, I know a sad tale. But Alas its Real and true

If you're interested in signing over rights to your story, I'd like to produce a movie based off your experiences. Of course, you will make a generous sum of profits from the net earnings on the film. You'll also get a pretty good deal on any merchandising and options for voice acting if and when a movie-based video game comes out approximately 2 months after the film's initial release. If you're interested, have your people contact my people. Right now, we're considering Bruce Willis to play the lead role. Chao.

Oh, and as for you, gameguy. I suppose I can get ABC to do a brief, 3-minute show based on your story.

But seriously: at least you know she lives within a reasonable distance if she can go to the same doctor. Get a phone book out or see if your mom has tabs on her. They've invented something called the "phone" and the "internet."

Lol, i already know her phone number, but i wouldnt dare call.

Unless you take some initiative, you've got nobody to blame but yourself. Just call her. Here's a good trick for nervousness: spend a day without sleep, and you'll be too tired to care anything. Once you're drowsy, pick up the phone and call her. Even if you just manage to slur out a "hello," at least you broke the ice.

Or, if you're tight on time, take some angel dust to loosen up.

This "sad" story could work out to be a happy story.

You need to take risk(s) in your life. Just say "Hi" and go from there. Talk about the weather, a shooting that happened outside your house, a homeless guy that keeps asking you for money. It worked for me(not that i ever talked about any of those things).

If you like her, you really should call her. The worst thing that could happen is nothing happening. If you need an icebreaker, you start out by discussing Kiko's bowel movements...:D

Just take a deep breath, dial her number, and start up a conversation. Who knows, maybe she feels the same way about you. And even if she doesn't yet, if you make an effort she may develop feelings for you.

Sounds like you need to gain some independence before you can even think of talking to her. Your parents sound a bit over-protective. I dated when I was 14, which I considered late. I had dated for 2 years, stopped at 16, and then took a break for a year. Now I'm into a lot of non-serious relationships lately. Nobody can really "schedule" how you date.

Usually parents are protective over girls, but for guy's they're like "eh... have fun. Use a condom." I know I'll probably be that way if I have a son one day. If I had a daughter, that's a whole other story.

Technically you can have sex whenever you want. It could be between a 14 and 14 year old and it would probably be legal, if it was between a 14 and 29 year old, that would be rape. I don't know, you can get married at 14 with permission from your parents. What a world we live in. I have read boooks about this time written in the 1950's. There are conversations between 12-year olds like "One time I had to wait two weeks go have sex with her!" "I know, isn't it horrible."BTW look here: http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/How_do_you_find_o...eally_likes_you The URL explains what it is. Nothing approprite is behind that URL. And that's how to date a girl.

Lol, i already know her phone number, but i wouldnt dare call.

well, i find it is much easier to talk to my friends on the internet

especially if i like a girl at school, ill talk to her online, and it will be so much easier

cuz if u get nervous and stuff it shows when ur talking face to face, but u cant really tell how nervous someone is online

but i know what its like

u just gotta take advantage of opportunities

if she says yes, ull see her all the time

if she says no, u probably wont ever see her again, and wont have to think about it

but call her, u know, maybe make up some excuse like u forgot something at the doctors office

then i dunno, ask her if she has a screen name or something, casually, and then talk to her online

good luck man ;)

lol, but first he has to come up with an excuse for calling her

First he has to track down his friends, then he has to talk to them and get reacquainted, then he has to devise a way to somehow get back into contact with her in the process, then he has to find an excuse to talk to her, he has to find a way to tell her that he likes her.

Blah blah blah... excuses excuses. Procrastination. I don't think it's so much that he has one opportunity and blew it. If he saw her every day, he probably would be too shy to talk to her from the way it sounds.

Yeah, I knew it sounds mean, but sometimes the only way is to goad people. :rolleyes:

I can relate. I used to be this way. I'd be nervous, I'd screw up, and then I'd go to other people for support. I basically got the same advice from everybody: "just suck up your pride and talk to her." Somehow this advice seemed good in theory, but I never put it into practice. Before I knew it, I'd be going back to people again asking advice, get the same answers, get confident, and then never do it.

You only live once. It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. Just set out and do it. Girls love guys who are outgoing and flowing with confidence. Throw caution to the wind and use the "eye of the tiger." Pretend that you are in somebody else's body and that whatever outcome happens won't affect you. It sounds weird, but it works.

Edited by Takuro

At least make an effort to know something about her. Then learn about that thing, and call her and talk about it. Screw excuses, girls want honest guys that aren't afraid to risk something. If you don't take the risk, you've lost a potential something. If you do, and she says no, then oh well, its her mistake. Ask her on a friggin date to get to know her.

You have two options if you care anything about her:

1. call her.

2. dont call, grow some balls, and then call her.

I asked a girl I like if she wanted a ride home from school one day. Boy, was I nervous. Then it became a regular thing. Then I asked her out. We've been dating for almost two years and its been the best two years of my life. You can have something this awesome too, you've just gotta risk something for it.

At least make an effort to know something about her. Then learn about that thing, and call her and talk about it. Screw excuses, girls want honest guys that aren't afraid to risk something. If you don't take the risk, you've lost a potential something. If you do, and she says no, then oh well, its her mistake. Ask her on a friggin date to get to know her.

You have two options if you care anything about her:

1. call her.

2. dont call, grow some balls, and then call her.

I asked a girl I like if she wanted a ride home from school one day. Boy, was I nervous. Then it became a regular thing. Then I asked her out. We've been dating for almost two years and its been the best two years of my life. You can have something this awesome too, you've just gotta risk something for it.

james, you are too smart

good points there