Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
--Donations via PayPal--
-Perfect HackBook, HDMI Audio/Video, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Sleep, Lid Sleep, Auto Sleep, Audio, etc!
-Wifi card has been replaced with Dell DW1560!
-I'm using a S145-15IWL Model with Intel Core i5 8265u / Intel UHD Graphics 620
-Update bios/uefi to last version
Just paste EFI folder inside EFI partition
https://www.olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/Lenovo IdeaPad S145.zip
Notebooks with ELAN trackpad use it with my folder above
IdeaPad S145 ELAN.zip
CPUFriend for i5-8265U
--Full DSDT Patches--
DSDT Lenovo IdeaPad S145.zip
This DSDT work on S145-14IWL, S145-15IWL, V14-IWL, V15-IWL models
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 11 ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PRWs -_DSMs -PNLF -BRIGHTNESS KEYS -I2C -NATIVE USB -ARPT -GFX0 -DTGP -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -FULL RENAMED DEVICES --IGPU Patch--
Video solution with HDMI Audio and Video
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>AAPL,GfxYTile</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key> <data> CQClPg== </data> <key>device-id</key> <data> pT4AAA== </data> <key>enable-hdmi20</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-alldata</key> <data> AAAIAAIAAACYAAAA </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-enable</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>framebuffer-con1-alldata</key> <data> AQEJAAAIAADHAQAA </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-enable</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>framebuffer-con2-alldata</key> <data> AgYKAAAEAADHAQAA </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-enable</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>framebuffer-fbmem</key> <data> AACQAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key> <data> AAAwAQ== </data> <key>framebuffer-unifiedmem</key> <data> AAAAgA== </data> <key>hda-gfx</key> <string>onboard-1</string> <key>model</key> <string>Intel Corporation, Cannon Point-LP Iris Plus Graphics 655</string> </dict> --Native USB Fix for Notebooks - No Injector/Kext Required--
Brcm Bluetooth https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM
MaciASL - https://github.com/acidanthera/MaciASL
acpica - https://github.com/acpica/acpica
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
(Dear moderators please replace this topic to another category if I made a mistake in choosing it)
Hello everybody. I need some help in trying to fix native AppleHDA sound on my X230T.
VoodooHDA works perfectly but without needed HDMI audio channel so I need to try fix my sound in native mode.
AppleALC told us here (README) that in v1.2.1 Added ALC269 layout-id 18 for Thinkpad X230 by Hypereitan. And if it works I didn't need to create this topic. Unfortunately layout ids 1,2,3,18 and 55 didn't help me to fix sound issue.
My Clover: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FuGS7iE59ydgiMsxZcDMarlAFH3FliNE (it's 2 MB bigger than I could upload for now)
I've also uploaded some screenshots of what I've seen after 5 reboots in a row changing layout ids. Please help me to fix this issue.
By The Krya
Hi, I've upgraded from Mojave to Catalina and now my WiFi card didn't recognized in system. I upgraded clover and kexts to latest versions, but Wifi didn't appears.
In "about this Mac" I see:
CoreWLAN: 13.0 ((null))
CoreWLANKit: 13.0 ((null))
Menu Extra: 13.0 ((null))
System Information: 12.0 (1355)
IO80211 Family: 12.0 (1200.12.2b1
Diagnostics: 1.0 (910)
AirPort Utility: Not Installed
My kexts is:
I checked forum and table of supported Wifi cards - and everything should work (a lot of people has this card working on Catalina). When I was on Mojave my wifi was ok.
As I can see in terminal output ( after command "kextstat") - kext for wifi not loaded, but I'm not sure because I haven't got a lot of experience of this
*my english isn't good enough, sorry for that*
Any help appreciated and thanks
Installing macOS Catalina 10.15.3 on Lenovo ThinkPad L440
There are two version of this laptop:
- 20AS = Chipset QM87, without Express Card (mine).
- 20AT = Chipset HM86, with Express Card.
I strong believe is the same thing...
01/30/2020 23:52h GMT-0
- Added 10.15.3 update instructions.
12/11/2019 04:24h GMT-0
- Added 10.15.2 update instructions.
- Replaced IntelMausiEthernet.kext with IntelMausi.kext.
11/08/2019 20:30h GMT-0
- Added instructions to swap Command with Option keys in VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
- Added additional FileVault 2 UEFI drivers be more practical.
10/30/2019 01:42h GMT-0
- Added 10.15.1 update instructions.
- Replaced AppleALC.kext with VoodooHDA.kext
- No more issues after sleep or misconfiguration with jack sense.
10/29/2019 18:18h GMT-0
- Replaced the config.plist with AppleIntelCPUPM = true.
10/27/2019 05:37h GMT-0
- Replaced the DW1560 wireless card with BCM94360CS2.
10/20/2019 20:47h GMT-0
- Removed AppleBacklightFixup.kext.
- WhateaverGreen now implements backlight since 1.2.5.
10/20/2019 18:10h GMT-0
- First version.
What works and what does not
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4300M -> Work. All SpeedStep stages.
- Video Card: Intel HD4600 -> Work. QE/CI and Metal.
- Chipset: Intel QM87 -> Work.
- Mini DisplayPort -> Work. But no audio, yet.
- VGA -> Not work. Normal.
- Audio: ALC292 -> Work.
- WiFi/Bluetooth: Intel AC 7260 -> Not work. Replaced with DW1560 BCM94360CS2 (need whitelist removal).
- Ethernet: Intel I217-LM -> Work.
- Card Reader: Realtek RTS5227 -> Not work.
- Keyboard and Touchpad -> Work.
- Webcam -> Work.
- Fingerprint Reader -> Not work. Normal.
- USB3.0 -> Work.
- Sleep -> Work.
- Airdrop, Handoff and Continuity -> Work after replaced wireless.
- Instant Hotspot -> Not work.
- FullHD 1920x1080 display upgrade:
Replaced with AU Optronics B140HAN01.1 30pin eDP (B140HAN01.2 and B140HAN01.3 also compatible).
Apparently same screen as Dell Latitude E6440, E7440, Lenovo Ideapad U430 and E129.
- CPU upgrade:
Replaced the stock Intel Core i5 4300M 2.6Ghz (3.3Ghz turbo) 6M cache with Intel Core i7 4700MQ 2.4Ghz (3.4Ghz turbo) 6MB.
I initially had problems with overheating. The processor ran at full load above 90 degrees.
After using a quality thermal paste I can work between 70 and 80 degrees.
Acceptable taking into consideration that the new processor has 47TDP versus 37TDP which is recommended.
I also had no problem consuming the battery while charging. The original 65W source seems to have figured out.
- Touchpad upgrade:
Replaced the stock with T460 touchpad.
This is serious: you have to do it! It should be stock. Touchpad with precision and absurd quality!
Just do it!
- RAM upgrade:
16GB (2x8GB). No mistery here. Just upgade.
- Wireless upgrade:
Previously I have the DW1560 working almost perfectly, now replaced with BCM94360CS2 that is full native supported.
More info below.
- Make DP audio work.
- Make Card Reader work.
- Make trackpad appear in System Preferences
- Make Instant Hotspot work.
What you need to install
- Running install of macOS
- One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
- macOS Catalina install app
- Clover EFI
- Clover Configurator
- Some KEXTs and SSDT patches
How create create the install flash drive
Prepare install flash drive
Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".
- Open Disk Utility.
- Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
- Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
- Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map
Create install flash drive
Open terminal and run this command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction This will take about 30 minutes.
Download the CloverEFI from official repository (used 5097) and install only with these options on "Install macOS Catalina":
- Install for UEFI booting only
- Install Clover in the ESP
- UEFI Drivers - Recommended Drivers - AudioDxe (Just to have nice sound on boot)
- UEFI Drivers - Recommended Drivers - FSInject (I still don't know if it's really necessary)
- UEFI Drivers - File System drivers - ApfsDriverLoader (Support to APFS partitions)
- UEFI Drivers - File System drivers - VBoxHfs (Support HFS/HFS+ partitions)
- UEFI Drivers - Memory fix drivers - AptioMemoryFix (Fix the memory management of de UEFI/BIOS)
If you plan to use FileVault 2, you need to download additional drivers, since what comes with Clover is not up to date and use VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC.
Follow instructions bellow:
From current Clover installation, check these options to USB keyboard/mouse work on password screen:
- UEFI Drivers - Human Interface Devices - UsbKbDxe
- UEFI Drivers - Human Interface Devices - UsbMouseDxe
After Clover install will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop. Usually the path is /Volumes/EFI/.
Download the versions 2.1.0 and 2.0.9 of AppleSupportPkg from: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleSupportPkg/releases
We need the last version of AppleGenericInput.efi that is inside 2.1.0 and last version of AppleUiSupport.efi that is inside 2.0.9.
OR download attached bellow.
Put in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI/
That's it! FileVault 2 will work without problems.
Make things works
After Clover install will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop. Usually the path is /Volumes/EFI/.
- Replace the /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with mine attached below
- Put SSDT-L440.aml attached below in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/
Generate your Serial, MLB and SmUUID
- Open the replaced config.plist with Clover Configurator (used 22.214.171.124)
- Go to SMBIOS, click few times in "Generate New" in Serial Number and SmUUID.
Copy the Clover Configurator to flash drive because you will need later.
Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
- Download the VirtualSMC from here. I used all Kexts and UEFI driver (put VirutalSmc.efi inside /Volumes/EFI/EFI/drivers/UEFI/) from version 1.0.8 (If you followed the steps to enable FileVault 2 above, skip to the next item).
- Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.8.
- Download the VoodooPS2Controller.kext from here. I used version 2.0.4.
- Download the IntelMausi.kext from here. I used the version 1.0.2.
- Download the VoodooHDA.kext from here. I used the version 2.9.2. (Need to turn up the volume on Info.plist, more instructions below)
- Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.3.
- Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.
Important! If you are coming from my previous Mojave guide, please note that I am using some kexts from other repositories / authors.
Audio volume adjustment
- Open the Info.plist inside VoodooHDA.kext/Contents/ with TextEdit.app or any text editor of your choice.
<key>PCM</key> <integer>90</integer> to:
<key>PCM</key> <integer>140</integer> Or, download the versions 2.9.2 attached bellow.
Keyboard swap Command with Option (optional)
- If you prefer, you can swap Command and Option keys, to map Win Key - Command and Alt - Option.
- Change /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/S400CA/UEFI/kexts/10.15/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/Info.plist:
<key>Swap command and option</key> <true/> to:
<key>Swap command and option</key> <false/> Or, download the version 2.0.4 already adjusted attached bellow.
Wifi and Bluetooth (BCM94360CS2 + M2 NGFF adapter)
Recently I replaced the DW1560 with BCM94360CS2. Now I have fully wireless and bluetooth working (including Instant Hotspot) without any kexts.
Wifi and Bluetooth (DW1560 / BCM94352Z)
Unfortunately, some notebook manufacturers are currently blocking the replacement of wireless cards. They want you to only use the models sold by them. And of course, none of them from Lenovo for this notebook model is compatible with MacOS.
If you try to start with an unauthorized wifi card for them, you will receive a screen error:
1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card. Since this check is done directly in the BIOS, the only solution is to modify it.
But since nothing is easy in this life, there is one small big problem:
- The BIOS update procedure does not allow you to use modded files as it used to be.
- You will need to physically reach your BIOS on the motherboard and make use of a USB BIOS reader/writer.
So what you need to do:
1. Disassembly your laptop;
2. Dump your BIOS with an USB BIOS reader with SOIC8 clip (to not desolder from the motherboard);
3. Patch it (Ask on UEFI hack forums over there to someone patch for you. Every dump is unique, so mine don't work to you.);
4. Fix RSA signature;
5. Reflash BIOS;
6. Replace wireless card;
7. Remount your laptop;
To fix a Modded BIOS to remove the 5 beeps on boot, you need this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/337333-guide-fix-insyde-h2o-bios-signature-5-beeps-on-lenovo (traduzido: pt-BR)
After replaced the wireless card. Download those Kexts and put in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.15/
- Download the AirportBrcmFixup.kext from here. I used the version 2.0.3. (To enable Wireless)
- Download the BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext from here. I used the version 2019-10-17. (To enable Bluetooth)
- Download the BT4LEContinuityFixup.kext from here. I used the version 1.1.4. (To enable Handoff and Continuity)
Keep in mind that the bluetooth kexts are currently in development and the official releases will be available in future in the repository: https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/releases
Now you can start the installation without problem (I guess).
UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation
My BIOS is the latest: 1.93 (J4ET93WW)
- Shutdown and insert the flash drive.
- Power on with F1 pressed to enter BIOS setup.
- Change value: Config - Intel(R) AMT - Intel(R) AMT Control to DISABLED
- Change value: Security - Security Chip to DISABLED
- Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Intel(R) AT Module Activation to DISABLED
- Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Computrace to DISABLED
- Change value: Security - Secure Boot to DISABLED
- Change value: Startup - UEFI/Legacy Boot to BOTH, Legacy First and CSM Support = Yes
- Save & Exit Setup (F10)
- Now, hold the F12
- In the list, select your flash drive.
- Choose the flash drive (white icon).
The installer will start.
Format destination disk
Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "Macintosh".
- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
- Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
- Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
- Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map
Close Disk Utility.
Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
Follow instructions in screen.
After first part install the system will reboot. Maybe you have to press F12 again and select the flash drive.
Choose the internal disk (gray hdd icon) if not already selected.
The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.
When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.
After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to make the system disk bootable.
Open the Clover Configurator from flash drive that you copied before.
Mount and open the flash drive EFI partition. (Inside Clover Configurator, Mount EFI -> Select flash drive in Efi Partitions list -> Mount Partition -> Open Partition)
Copy the EFI folder to desktop.
Go back to Clover Configurator, unmount the EFI partition of the flash drive and mount and open the EFI partition of internal disk.
Move the EFI folder from Desktop to EFI partition of the internal disk.
Eject the flash drive.
Move all Kexts from EFI partition of internal disk to /Library/Extensions and make kext cache, with those commands in Terminal:
sudo mv -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.15/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.
Updated without changing or updating anything.
Before install, update the following kexts:
- VirtualSMC.kext and all kexts and VirtualSmc.efi. I used version 1.0.9.
- Lilu.kext. I used version 1.4.0.
- WhateverGreen.kext. I used version 1.3.5.
- AppleALC.kext. I used version 1.4.4.
- VoodooPS2Controller.kext. I used version 2.1.0.
(all download links above)
Download the latest CLOVERX64.efi.zip build. I used version 5100.
Mount EFI partition and unzip to:
- /Volumes/EFI/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi (rename the copy of CLOVERX64.efi to BOOTX64.efi
Install update. Will reboot at least four time.
Updated with success without changing anything.
And last but not least
I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
@crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas, @"Sniki", @Mieze, @headkaze and all others members involved directly or indirectly.
Filevault 2 additional drivers.zip