macOS Mojave 10.14.6 released!!!

16 posts in this topic

This update:
• Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
• Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
• Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
• Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
• Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
• Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
• Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
• Improves file sharing reliability over SMB

macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G84)

Update

Combo

View full article

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Sorry, If I'm OFF-Topic

Since supplemental Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103), the google home page in Safari is missing my account and app icon buttons at top right corner of the page. There are only present on Google search Results page.

As usual I had remove extensions, empty caches, history, cookies and so on. Update Safari to 13.0.1. I reinstall macOS from Recovery HD, reUpdate Safari to 13.0.1. No succeed.

Any ideas

EDIT: all works fine in Google Chrome and Firefox.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

True or Fake: Apple security certificates after 24 October: they may have expired. The explanation for this has now become clear: most of Apple’s certificates used to sign those updates are due to expire on 24 October 2019. To ensure that those installers can still be used after that date, Apple has been hastily re-signing those installer packages before the deadline. 

Capture d’écran 2019-10-24 à 10.12.29.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 4:13 PM, Matgen84 said:

Hi

True or Fake: Apple security certificates after 24 October: they may have expired. The explanation for this has now become clear: most of Apple’s certificates used to sign those updates are due to expire on 24 October 2019. To ensure that those installers can still be used after that date, Apple has been hastily re-signing those installer packages before the deadline. 

Capture d’écran 2019-10-24 à 10.12.29.png

The older OS dmg is updated too.

10.10.5 14F27

10.11.6 15G31

10.12.6 16G29

01.png.ae3f56d79fe846e023953db3c9bc4ad1.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...