iMessage without worries...how?

Allan

43 posts in this topic

Anyone found a fix for this? So far it’s just my laptop that I cannot sign into, my desktop is fine.

MacBookPro11,1 smbios

Maybe they are blacklisting old devices registering with new serials?

Edit

Now my desktop was signed out and cannot sign back in, once again nothing changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 29/11/2018 at 1:27, SavageAUS said:

¿Alguien encontró una solución para esto? Hasta ahora, es solo mi computadora portátil en la que no puedo iniciar sesión, mi computadora de escritorio está bien.

MacBookPro 11,1 smbios

¿Tal vez están en la lista negra de dispositivos antiguos que se están registrando con nuevas publicaciones seriadas?

Editar

Ahora mi escritorio se cerró y no puedo volver a iniciar sesión, una vez más, nada cambió.

Enviado desde mi iPhone usando Tapatalk

Try this https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/946-imessage-fixer/

First you should enter your Apple account and see the devices that are registered, if you are not using them you should delete them.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

In my case I have these and all are active FT / IM ok.

576437969_Capturadepantalla2018-11-30alas19_19_14.thumb.png.b364b718d2624e2d9eecde815749e48d.png

You could also reset your password, this could help remove blockages from Apple for your account.

Then start a clean installation of the OS with a new profile SMbios (ROM, MLB, smUUID and Custom UUID). Do not forget to check your serial number with the apple servers. 

517690451_Capturadepantalla2018-11-30alas19_38_33.thumb.png.cbc2d60a86fc6906e7642dbeec527c69.png

Following these steps I have been successful in installations and reinstallations of the Apple OS. If you wish I could build a SMbios for you, I would only add the configuration that corresponds to your Hardware.

First you should enter your Apple account and see the devices that are registered, if you are not using them you should delete them.
https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

In my case I have these and all are active FT / IM ok.
576437969_Capturadepantalla2018-11-30alas19_19_14.thumb.png.b364b718d2624e2d9eecde815749e48d.png
You could also reset your password, this could help remove blockages from Apple for your account.

Then start a clean installation of the OS with a new profile SMbios (ROM, MLB, smUUID and Custom UUID). Do not forget to check your serial number with the apple servers. 
517690451_Capturadepantalla2018-11-30alas19_38_33.thumb.png.cbc2d60a86fc6906e7642dbeec527c69.png

Following these steps I have been successful in installations and reinstallations of the Apple OS. If you wish I could build a SMbios for you, I would only add the configuration that corresponds to your Hardware.

I’ve tried a fresh install, iMessage Fixer, new smbios and now nothing seems to want to work again. It’s just puzzling because it was working then one day bam I was automatically signed out and cannot sign back in.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Does anyone affected by this issue know which clover revision it started at? I always update my clover so I’m unsure which revision I was using. Or is it on apples side?

On my hacks (in signature) i use the same Clvoer revision. On 10.13.6 imessage is not working. On 10.14 it's fine. So i guess it's on Apple's side.

Just now, foskvs said:

On my hacks (in signature) i use the same Clvoer revision. On 10.13.6 imessage is not working. On 10.14 it's fine. So i guess it's on Apple's side.

Both of mine are on Mojave and not working iMessage anymore.

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Ambos míos están en Mojave y ya no funcionan con iMessage.

I just reinstalled from mojave to High Sierra and everything remains the same.

Some data could be giving you problems with the activation of IM / FT. Have you checked that your data is persistent after the restart of your system? Could you share your SMbios to have a look?

1572549720_Capturadepantalla2018-12-02alas12_38_17.thumb.png.f90a8e7db063fa11b27e95dbcdaa81d8.png

I just reinstalled from mojave to High Sierra and everything remains the same.

Some data could be giving you problems with the activation of IM / FT. Have you checked that your data is persistent after the restart of your system? Could you share your SMbios to have a look?

1572549720_Capturadepantalla2018-12-02alas12_38_17.thumb.png.f90a8e7db063fa11b27e95dbcdaa81d8.png

I will share more information when I can. I usually have “from smbios” selected not “from system”. Could that be the issue? It was working with “from smbios” previously until now.

17 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Compartiré más información cuando pueda. Por lo general, he seleccionado "from smbios", no "from system". ¿Podría ese ser el problema? Estaba trabajando con "desde smbios" anteriormente hasta ahora.

Enviado desde mi iPhone usando Tapatalk

test with your real system data, restart and see if they are persistent. Then you should delete the devices that appear in your Apple account.

You could generate your own config.plist, following this.

2048813146_Capturadepantalla2018-12-02alas14_04_34.thumb.png.32348dae15121fb373d25d9f9a47d5ff.png

Remember that your network parameters should look like in the image, Ethernet En0 ,,, blah blah

376554278_Capturadepantalla2018-12-02alas14_25_44.png.17269baa537937b3c0b82ee2e7a28ec0.png

luck 

On 10/26/2018 at 4:32 PM, Allan said:

Hey guys, how are you?

@MaLd0n and I was doing some tests with iMessage.

And for most impossible that it seems, now we can use it without worries with MLB, ROM and specific SN. Look...:frantics:

MaLd0n 2018-10-26 às 12.15.59.mov

Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime

But who can made this possible?

• Clover
  • VirtualSMC
  • Apple??

I just updated the config.plist with the latest clover configurator and the Apple ID that I haven't been able to activate since now works just fine!

Edited by surdelmavo

I just updated the config.plist with the latest clover configurator and the Apple ID that I haven't been able to activate since now works just fine!

In RT Variables do you have “from smbios” or “from system” selected?

3 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

In RT Variables do you have “from smbios” or “from system” selected?

I don't think it's related to Clover Configurator. As a matter of fact, if you open config.plist with Xcode, you can't find that option.

By the way, i use "from Smbios" and it still works.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know how to find the MLB/ROM data in a Macbook Pro bios chip dump. I have a dead MBP logic board and removed the bios chip and read it with a chip programer but have no idea how to find the data I need or if the dump even contains that data. Looks like the serial number at the last when opened in hex editor.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, finally got it to work after 1000 tries and 5 different SMBIOS last 2 weeks. I had iMessages working prior to that and suddenly it stopped. Turns out I forgot to inject the Ethernet kext LOL.

So, if you don't have an Ethernet Card in System info, that's probably the reason it doesn't work..

• Like 1

Lol, finally got it to work after 1000 tries and 5 different SMBIOS last 2 weeks. I had iMessages working prior to that and suddenly it stopped. Turns out I forgot to inject the Ethernet kext LOL.

So, if you don't have an Ethernet Card in System info, that's probably the reason it doesn't work..

I had iMessages working for a while with this thread but then both my hacks stopped having working iMessage. I’ve tried everything. Both have Ethernet and Ethernet kexts injected, desktop has 2 ports both have the appropriate kext, have tried new serials etc without any luck, nvram is working.

I had iMessages working for a while with this thread but then both my hacks stopped having working iMessage. I’ve tried everything. Both have Ethernet and Ethernet kexts injected, desktop has 2 ports both have the appropriate kext, have tried new serials etc without any luck, nvram is working.

9 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

I don't know if serials matter. I'm using unrecognised MacPro serial right now and it works. It used to work with an Mac mini serial before that (never checked the Mac mini serial number).

I don't know which particular thing got iMessage working, but I did do the following sometimes in the past:

- added real credit card to account

- registered free developer account to get the beta updates

All the numbers in the macPro SMBIOS right now are generated by CloverConfigurator. I didn't do anything special, besides fixing the ethernet kext issue.

• 1 month later...