Random kernel panic on shutdown/reboot and nvram problem

jdorz

259 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, nemetal said:

hello I don\u0027t know if this goes here I apologize in advance
the question of my problem is GA-Z390 aorus pro
i9 9900K intel hd 630 only recognizes me 7m the graph and at the time of shutdown it does not turn off it restarts if someone can help me I would appreciate it

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

Hey @MaLd0n,

i successfully installed my hackintosh via beasts, but these random shutdowns keep stressing me out and i cannot find any solution on the web. you are literally my last Hope. 

Normally (in Germany) i would pay these kind of services with several cold beers, but i guess paypal will do the same job :)

I Hope you can help me!

I attached the runme IOJones file to this message

Willi

___

My System:

Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
Intel i5-8400

GPU: Internal

Noctua Cooler

16GB RAM

512 GB NVME Disk

Send me Hennickel-iMac.fritz.box.zip

Edited by GermanWilli

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

use only my full efi folder

EFI.zip

Hey Man, i switched my efi folder for yours, but now the system doesnt even start. i always get a reboot right in the middle of the initialboot. It goes that fast, that i cant even check in verbose mode, why this is happening. {censored} :( any suggestions?

6 hours ago, GermanWilli said:

Hey Man, i switched my efi folder for yours, but now the system doesnt even start. i always get a reboot right in the middle of the initialboot. It goes that fast, that i cant even check in verbose mode, why this is happening. {censored} :( any suggestions?

post one photo or video with this problem

23 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

post one photo or video with this problem

See the attached Video. As i said, its going fast :/ I Managed to check the Option "Fix Shutdown", so sometimes it will boot into the system, but after some time, there are still random shutdowns and if the system then starts again, it wont boot but restart over and over again because of a kernel panic (as seen in the video). I dont know what to do :/

5 minutes ago, GermanWilli said:

See the attached Video. As i said, its going fast :/ I Managed to check the Option "Fix Shutdown", so sometimes it will boot into the system, but after some time, there are still random shutdowns and if the system then starts again, it wont boot but restart over and over again because of a kernel panic (as seen in the video). I dont know what to do :/

IMG_04581.mov

try a video patch with hackintool for ur hardware

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, macartur said:

Hi, I have te same problem on my system (z390 Aorus pro wifi. rx580, titan ridge).

I have already due a 10$ donation.

please can you check my send me file please?

Thank you

delete ur efi folder and paste new there, reboot

EFI.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, MaLd0n said:

delete ur efi folder and paste new there, reboot

EFI.zip

thanks a lot, now everything seems to be in place, the only problem left is that once a day, generally after about 10 minutes of work it crashes, then it works perfectly for the rest of the day, I attach the screenshot of the panic

Schermata 2020-04-18 alle 10.47.36.png

3 hours ago, macartur said:

thanks a lot, now everything seems to be in place, the only problem left is that once a day, generally after about 10 minutes of work it crashes, then it works perfectly for the rest of the day, I attach the screenshot of the panic

sound like a Avid problem

update clover and kexts

Archive.zip

4 hours ago, IntouchMac said:

Hi Maldon 

I'm also having this problem with my hack. Mine machine is Asus z170 ProGaming with i7 6700CPU with 32 GB ram(8GB x4) with Rx580 8Gb+Rx480 8Gb Sapphire Nitro. I mainly run PSD,LRandFCPx on this machine and the problem is it always restart with kernel panic every3-4 hrs. I have attached my sendmee folder for you. 

Send me AdImageStudioSSs-iMac 2.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

remove ssdts

Hello @ MaLd0n, how are u?

I've been using the EFi that you sent me, and everithing is been great.

But last week I was doing some intense task in the computer and the CPU was burning. Then I check to see the fan 

and I can't access in iStat.

Before I was using FakeSMC. With yours I see VirtualSMC.

I tryed to update the VirtualSMC kext but then I coudn't boot. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Best!

Send me iMac-de-Efren-2.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 3:17 PM, raulsagardua said:

As a follow up, I have run the RunMe.App for Mojave / Catalina and attached the output. Not sure if it is useful to you with my board, virtually no one here has an Intel it seems to me :-) Thanks again! BTW, I am running 10.15.4. I have donated!

Send me jamess-mac-mini.lan.zip

CLOVER.zip

here we go

dont need use kexts in system folders, use all kexts inside bootloader folder

EFI.zip

Thanks so much! The sleep / reboot issues appear totally resolved.. The graphics issue remains tho.. Seems like acceleration only works when PPGTT is enabled. And this doesn't always happen during startup.

It appears from what I've observed: PPGTT gets enabled when the computer does its "quick boot". Sometimes randomly it does a longer boot in which PPGTT may get enabled at the very end but most of the time doesn't, this last scenario = no acceleration.

Any ideas? Happy to donate to anyone that has a clue how to fix this? Thanks!

Further Edit: I believe the Long slow boot also has Unsupported CPU and PCH errors which are not present when it boots quickly and everything works. AGDCC Client Error on FrameBufferCapri as well. Will try to take a photo. Thanks!

Edited by raulsagardua