Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 Bios F5e

DoZe

301 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I'm struggling to get my USB3.1 (The integrated ASMedia) at full speed ie 10GB, it shows only 5Gb/s on the attached USB 3.1 port/ I'm using an USB HDD with 3.1 connector.

1 hour ago, ibsarr said:

yes and no because there is a lot of little problem with final cut and external drives that are ejected after the standby.

https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/9qUkNNOt/file.html

first put ur gpu in correct slot, u use in second slot and gpu run at 8x, not good, 580 run at 16x

MaLd0n 2018-05-28 às 19.26.58.png

• Like 1

Since this topic was bumped, is there any changes I need to make in regards to the Clover changes as of late? I am using the latest Clover revision (r4508).

Also, since I suspect 10.13.5 will be released soon, is there a new AppleUSBXHCI patch or does the one by FredWst for 10.13.4 still work in 10.13.5?

Edited by Awesome Donkey

2 hours ago, Awesome Donkey said:

Since this topic was bumped, is there any changes I need to make in regards to the Clover changes as of late? I am using the latest Clover revision (r4508).

Also, since I suspect 10.13.5 will be released soon, is there a new AppleUSBXHCI patch or does the one by FredWst for 10.13.4 still work in 10.13.5?

same patch from @FredWst work good

• Like 1

Thank you very much,
Now at least hibernates, although it turns on in the moment, I think it must be a usb that gives error
I'm happy with this
Thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 7:51 PM, MaLd0n said:

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Thanks! Didn't forget your Beer, was too busy with Job and Family...

Its on its way...right now.

My Name is Kolja :-)

Cheers.

Edited by kaneske

Hi MaLd0n... I have some video problems on this motherboard that I did not have with another model, sometimes the system does not start, after a few attempts to boot the bios resets automatically and when I enter the bios my saved settings have been erased by having to reconfigure everything manually again, the sometimes when I use test programs as the other ones that make intensive use of memory and processor the screen blinks and locks, then unlocking but the problem persists randomly while using the computer with intensity, I am currently with an evga 1080ti icx, would have some solution to this problem? I already tested all the hardware in an asrock taichi and I had no problems, what do you suggest I do?