Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 Bios F5e

DoZe

301 posts in this topic

On 3/12/2018 at 9:27 AM, MaLd0n said:

need wait forum is work normal, we check it

Since file uploads are still semi-broken for the time being, I've uploaded a new DSDT dump, Clover config.plist/drivers/kexts and IOReg to Dropbox. These should work as direct links without having to wait with a countdown, CAPTCHA, download button, etc. Some notes;

1. Using the latest F5 BIOS for my motherboard, set back to stock (no overclock). Also did a nvram clear via F11 in Clover before dumping DSDT files, just in case.
  2. Clover has been updated to the latest SVN build. So it should have the latest drivers and everything.
  3. I've censored the BoardSerialNumber and SerialNumber strings in my Clover config.plist file - I'll add them back once everything is fine.
  4. I've also moved back to using the FakeSMC/HWMonitor from kozlek/RehabMan.
  5. I've updated all the kexts (AppleALC, Lilu, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, Shiki, etc.).
  6. I'm using a 1440p 144Hz monitor now over DisplayPort.

DSDTDump.zip

Clover.zip

IOReg.zip

On 15/03/2018 at 8:37 AM, Awesome Donkey said:

It's a modded version of the UEFI BIOS, that's has updated drivers - it's not just updated microcode. Use at your own risk, of course. Personally, I've reverted back to stock UEFI BIOS.

I just tried to see if a 4.5 MB file would work to test forum uploads, but it still gives off the error -200 with upload failed. Oh well.

Interesting.

Which Problem do you have with the modded one ?

Edited by DoZe

2 hours ago, Awesome Donkey said:

Since file uploads are still semi-broken for the time being, I've uploaded a new DSDT dump, Clover config.plist/drivers/kexts and IOReg to Dropbox. These should work as direct links without having to wait with a countdown, CAPTCHA, download button, etc. Some notes;

1. Using the latest F5 BIOS for my motherboard, set back to stock (no overclock). Also did a nvram clear via F11 in Clover before dumping DSDT files, just in case.
  2. Clover has been updated to the latest SVN build. So it should have the latest drivers and everything.
  3. I've censored the BoardSerialNumber and SerialNumber strings in my Clover config.plist file - I'll add them back once everything is fine.
  4. I've also moved back to using the FakeSMC/HWMonitor from kozlek/RehabMan.
  5. I've updated all the kexts (AppleALC, Lilu, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, Shiki, etc.).
  6. I'm using a 1440p 144Hz monitor now over DisplayPort.

DSDTDump.zip

Clover.zip

IOReg.zip

bro, take one test

DSDT.aml.zip

is a very rape table to avoid many acpi errors in boot, etc, all coffeelake need it

if u have a problems, press O key in Clover boot screen, go to Acpi Patching/DSDT Name and put DSDT02.aml

let me know

original

original.png

raped

rape.png

have many, mine now stay in 10k lines and work perfect, clean log, fast boot

• Like 1

On 2018-03-11 at 9:03 AM, buyjoey said:

Hello, @MaLd0n

Yeah so F5 released. It said OCing issues fixed.

I've attached my Run me file here from the original (not using any DSDT)

Please look at my file and provide me the DSDT file.

And do you think iMacPro 1,1 can have iGPU enabled? I tired like config setting when I have iMac 18,3 SMBios, but it shows me wrong error like PTID sensors: started and hang forever.

Well, Anyway, it was just questioned about IGPU which is not needed for me now.

Thank you for your help in advanced.

Joe

hmm, seems like upload function is broken on this new website.

I used this link to my file RunMe.zip

@MaLd0n

Hi, could you see my file and fix DSDT for my system?

The previous version of DSDT(F5M) made me PTIDSensor: started error in Clover Boot.

Thank you!

On 2018-03-26 at 4:42 AM, Awesome Donkey said:

Been running this for a few days, no issues here, so it seems to be working fine.

yours is working but, not perfect for my system. There is some missing PCI information. And still no hotswap for my TH3.

Last DSDT for F5m built by great @MaLd0n, was very nice.

Please, can you edit my buyjoeRunme.zip??

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, buyjoey said:

yours is working but, not perfect for my system. There is some missing PCI information. And still no hotswap for my TH3.

Last DSDT for F5m built by great @MaLd0n, was very nice.

Please, can you edit my buyjoeRunme.zip??

@buyjoey :

See here , we're all concerned with thunderbolt hotplug problem. As DAW user, i'm also concerned with this problem, don't have the time to test this, but it seems to be a good start to solve this problem and perhaps this thread can give some idea to maLD0n too  :O) 

work in progress :

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/in-progress-ssdt-for-thunderbolt-3-hotplug.248784/

Edited by DoZe

• 2 weeks later...

There's an F6 UEFI BIOS out now. Here we go again! :thumbsup_anim:

@MaLd0n that RunMe app of yours is VERY handy. Just ran it and it did all the work AND more. Since there's a new UEFI BIOS (F6) out and I've recently updated to 10.13.4, hopefully nothing is broken from those changes. The only things I've done since the last time are updating to 10.13.4, update to Clover r4440, (built from source) and updated ALL kexts that I could to their latest revisions available right now, redid the KextsToPatch part in the Clover config.plist to kinda match what RehabMan is using in his config.patches.plist (not sure if that's right though, needs double checked) and once again switched from the kozlek/RehabMan version of FakeSMC/HWMonitor to Slice's HWSensors3 once again - the new beta/rc HWMonitorSMC v2 app looks pretty good, AND it supports S.M.A.R.T. now! I also did a F4 DSDT table dump too with the new F6 UEFI BIOS, of course.

Send me folder download (ZippyShare): Send me Michaels-iMac.zip

19 minutes ago, Awesome Donkey said:

There's an F6 UEFI BIOS out now. Here we go again! :thumbsup_anim:

@MaLd0n that RunMe app of yours is VERY handy. Just ran it and it did all the work AND more. Since there's a new UEFI BIOS (F6) out and I've recently updated to 10.13.4, hopefully nothing is broken from those changes. The only things I've done since the last time are updating to 10.13.4, update to Clover r4440, (built from source) and updated ALL kexts that I could to their latest revisions available right now, redid the KextsToPatch part in the Clover config.plist to kinda match what RehabMan is using in his config.patches.plist (not sure if that's right though, needs double checked) and once again switched from the kozlek/RehabMan version of FakeSMC/HWMonitor to Slice's HWSensors3 once again - the new beta/rc HWMonitorSMC v2 app looks pretty good, AND it supports S.M.A.R.T. now! I also did a F4 DSDT table dump too with the new F6 UEFI BIOS, of course.

Send me folder download (ZippyShare): Send me Michaels-iMac.zip

DSDT.F6.zip

• Like 2

On 16/04/2018 at 7:39 PM, MaLd0n said:

Bonjour,

GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 BIOS F6

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080

I7-8700K

SHADOW ROCK TF2 (160W TDP)

SAMSUNG NVMe SSD 960 EVO M.2 500 Gb

BALLISTIX SPORT Gaming Memory 2x16Gb DDR4-2666

Thank you for sharing EFI informations from "Send me Michaels-iMac".

I have a Dual-Boot (Windows 10/macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 on SSD 500 Gb) working perfectly Video, Audio, Clover (for me) I am new in hackintosh.

Thank you again

@MaLd0n looks like USBInjectAll has official 300 series support now.

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/commits/all

Can I drop XHCI-200-series-injector.kext and replace it with the updated XHCI-300-series-injector.kext or should I leave XHCI-200-series-injector.kext alongside the updated XHCI-300-series-injector.kext?

• Like 1

For F6 Bios, which DSDT is the one i should use? I´m a little confused in the Mass of DSDT here ;-).

Great Thread by the Way.

Another Question:

I have 2 960Pro inside my Rig (one with OS X, one with Windows 10).

When i try to mount my EFI on OS X NVMe the system freezes... :-(

DWhen i unplug the Windows NVMe everything is fine an it mounts the EFI.

Anybody an idea?

Tried the upper Port on the Board (OS X) & the middle / lower Port, in the Middle it mounts the EFI in the lower it freezes.

But i need the middle Port for an SATA M.2 SSD :-D...

Even when i plug the Windows NVMe into an PCIe Adapter Card it freezes at the point i mount the EFI.

I´m mounting with Clover Configurator.

Thank You guys.

15 hours ago, Awesome Donkey said:

@MaLd0n looks like USBInjectAll has official 300 series support now.

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/commits/all

Can I drop XHCI-200-series-injector.kext and replace it with the updated XHCI-300-series-injector.kext or should I leave XHCI-200-series-injector.kext alongside the updated XHCI-300-series-injector.kext?

We have a mobo with pci8086,a2af(same KabyLake ids), this update is for other CoffeLake mobo, i think is some notebooks use different ids XHC xD

Stay with usbinjectall + xhci200/300 series injector

;)

• Like 1

F6 bios updated :

https://mega.nz/#F!chRkEKYS!5TCva-2yKQiIYwLo7Ide9g!Z4o2CIBJ

1 - Intel RST(e) OROM and EFI SataDriver
OROM IRST RAID for SATA - 16.3.0.3377
EFI IRST RAID for SATA - 16.3.0.3377
EFI AMI NVME Driver present
2 - Intel OROM VBIOS and EFI GOP Driver
OROM VBIOS SKL-KBL - 1054
EFI GOP Driver SKL-KBL - 9.0.1074
3 - LAN OROM PXE and EFI UNDI - Intel, RTK, BCM, QCA
OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.13
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.19
OROM QCM-Atheros PXE - 2.1.1.5
7 - CPU MicroCode

PS : F6 bios more accepting of custom ram frequencies and timings

• 4 weeks later...

Could you please help me with one Issue on my exact same Board, with Bios F6 installed?

I use the send me File of @Awesome Donkey for my Rig, ok so fa, works like charm.

BUT: Sound is driving me nuts. I can ge Front Audio working perfectly (System preferences says: intrernal Speakers if i connet my Soundsticks to it) but the rear Port, which has to be the Green one for a 2 Speaker Setup is recognised as Headphone in preferences but not playing any sound at all.

If i connect my Soundsticks to the Grey/Black connector and choose line-out in Preferences, it plays sound. ->BUT: Windows doesn´t suppoirt playing 2 Channel Sound on this port, so i have to change the Plug temporarely everytime i change OS or to use Front Audio Port for permanetely Audio in both OSes.

Now i am searching for a solution to get this PITA rear Port Green working like it has to.

Any clues?

I tried all the Audio ID´s from 1- 11 -> no change.

HELP PLEASE!